Anti semitic graffiti at synagogue in Leeds, UK

Went on Twitter and saw this. Happened at a synagogue about a mile from my house.

twitter.com/MrMalcy/status/918097408235581441

The replies are full of people who think it's either Muslims or lefties, but those guys only hate Zionist Jews. It's gotta be alt righters who did this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c
newyorkupstate.com/capital-region/2017/03/jewish_man_arrested_after_spray_painting_swastikas_on_his_own_home_in_upstate_ny.html
youtu.be/XGqFj4wsAPA?t=4m47s
nytimes.com/1988/11/10/world/time-too-painful-to-remember.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hey rabbi

A classic.

>more tax money for they

I like how it's always spray paint harassment and never anything violent or more serious.

No proof of this ever happening.

With the resurgence of far right populism in the west over the past year or two, I'm saddened but not surprised to see this happening.

Probably some UKIP supporting council estate thugs from Gipton or Seacroft.

Bingo

Fpbp

>nobody hates kikes
>nobody hated kikes enough to conduct a pragmatic genocide against them
>nobody hates kikes enough to spray paint on their buildings that they're undesirables

JIDF pls drop the proxy

Hey, rabbit, you let a carrot at the scene

It's the Jews.

It's the Hens! Don't fall for Henish tricks!

The Geese did nothing wrong!

I'm from North Leeds, why would I need to hide my country?

>implying it isn't a false flag

insurance scam

>No proof of this ever happening.
That's a pretty decisive statement there bud.
Almost like a Jew wrote it.
How far away do you live again?

too bad they didn't burn the thing down desu senpai

Don't you need a Class 3 weapons license in order to own spray paint over there?

Half Jew but close enough.

All your claims about le j00z are based on nothing but speculation.

It's always a fucking false flag with these. I bet $1000 a Jewish black rabbi transgender communist that goes to that synagogue is responsible.

Are you fucking kidding me JIDF?
There are dozens of proven cases of jewish scum that faked antisemitism against themselves to get shekels, I don't have it but a collage exists with all the titles of the articles about this.

>>nobody hated kikes enough to conduct a pragmatic genocide against them
That's a fact, unfortunately.

Man, anti Semitic jews need to have some respect! How dare those kikes spray paint our synagogue?

WATCHA

>I'm only half as kikey as the other ones goy, trust me

DOIN?

it happened in maryland earlier this year, faggot. actually it was a couple of jews vandalizing jewish graves around the DC area as well.

Why do jews try to overtake the financial system of every host country that lets them in 'to escape persecution'?

Also, whatcha doing rabbi?

>never habbened goys
youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c

fixed it for you

The real redpill is that the holocaust happened, and it was awesome.

This, I'm as far right as you get. I'd rip out kike fillings myself and feel nothing. But I don't even know or care where a synagogue is. Also, pissing off Jews is a really bad idea for our cause. I'd rather them leave willingly. I'd rather them slave willingly so we have more support. I don't want to be associated with imagery normies hate. Sure they are brainwashed but that's the point. This kind of shit hurts us because so many people are brainwashed. A group can push policy that will utterly destroy our people and they watch it on Fox like it's some entertainment. But when we call them out on it, that crosses the damn line. I've had family suspect me of being a Nazi and said they would shoot me themselves if they thought I was. Meanwhile they agree about what Soros is doing and that Zionists in the Us are manipulating mass media to our demise. Does that inspire them to shoot anyone? No. But If I was openly a Nazi opposing our own destruction, then they would fight me.

So. that leaves me with the obvious conclusion, I must not openly be a Nazi. I will endorse plausible deniability forever. I would never spray a Swastika since it maximum triggers normies. Even claiming opponents to be Nazis with no evidence pisses off normies enough to act violently.

We are winning, we are marching further right, but the number of us openly admitting being Nazi is still very small. However, there are millions of views on our videos when you add up all the separate uploads. Private ones that don't get taken down hit millions easily and they pull no punches. We are winning and we are growing and we know better than to inspire the public's hate.

Whenever I can, I simply fly a US flag instead. The left is insane enough to protest that and burn it, and not stand for it's anthem. They underestimated the power of symbolism and overestimated our attachment to it.

>Leeds

It's muzzies you faggots

OUR fabulous multi cult country..

Our.

?

HEY RABBI
newyorkupstate.com/capital-region/2017/03/jewish_man_arrested_after_spray_painting_swastikas_on_his_own_home_in_upstate_ny.html

*Leave willingly not slave

Goteeem

If anything, it was done by a doctor or engineer.

Either rabbi is upping his game or this was a Sup Forumsack. They don't tend to use the word kike

Just wait until they find out it was muslims.

Then they suddenly get VERY quiet.

Nobody ever genocided the Jews but they should have

Hey rabbi, wacha doing there with the spraycan ?

user, there's literally no evidence the Holocaust happened. It's a nice fantasy, but that's all it is.

well meme'd

was it anti-semitic grafiti? on a syniggue?

was it near greggs?

is mister malcy telling jews to die? it is hard to tell, his tweet could be going either way

but it must be said:
>watcha doin' rabbi?

youtu.be/XGqFj4wsAPA?t=4m47s

>burned 200thou...imean 400k...i mean 1mil..i mean 2 mil.... i mean 900k.... imean 1.2mil...i mean..... asking is racist
good meme genocide you lying kike faggot

>Leeds
I bet it was Todd Margaret!

>bullshit numbers means entire genocide bullshit
hmm really makes me think thoughts, mountain kike

>makes up numbers
>tortures and fakes confessions
>"Evidence" specifically not required at nuremberg.
>logistic impossibility of burning 6 gorillion bodies
>more kikes at the end of WW2 than at the beginning despite 1.3x their european population being genocided
you have to be absurdly blue-pilled and historically ignorant to believe in an actual intentional holocaust on the scale (or even a fraction therein) of the official kike popaganda. that, or the more likely, a very shitty redditor poster, or a shill.

oh

Some holocaust highlights

>Roller coasters
>Super incinerators
>Blood is flammable
>Masterbation to death machines
>Giant electric chairs that can kill 1k+ at a time
>Human lamp-shades
>Human soap
>Putting babies inside of footballs and kicking them around
>Training animals to rape
>Wooden gas chambers
Seems like his blood didn't act like magical jet fuel, like the official explanation for how the germans burned a logistically impossible number of bodies :^)

that's me jerking off to the holocaust bud

Much like the future of your blood-line kike, it's entirely imaginary

nigga, you never go full autismo

I'm just not dumb enough to pretend kikes to exaggerate everything. it was a little genocide, there's no need to get so worked up about it.

and we would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling allies

don't exaggerate*

>Little genocide
lol. you kike shills are pathetic as fuck
go give up your gun rights to the kike propagandist that own your government you cuck faggot.
All of these things 100%gorrilion% happened
shut the fuck up kike and show your israeli flag

>BABY DROWNING PARENTS

calm down and learn to comprehend English

nigga, you never go full autismo

Why can't people just spread or paint Talmud quotes instead of painting childish slurs like fucking apes. Their own texts are absolutely crazy and evil and can easily be called out.

can't be from Sup Forums, they missed out REEEEEE on the spraypaint on the ground. Classic Mossad false flag tactics.

stop posting until you have the right to own a gun
>le genocide happened im totally not a kike shill though XD

buddy, calm the fuck down alright?

that's how you know it's a false flag

Don't question it or else you'll get v& kid

pretty calm but im not about to let you spread lies on pol friend. the holocaust never happened and this is the best time for you to slink away and try your kikery in another thread.

if the holocaust never happened how do you explain the millions of non-jew whites that were killed by the stupid nazis?

S-sorry, Ezekiel. uwah~

>I like how it's always spray paint harassment and never anything violent or more serious.

What the actual fuck? Mossad has been targeting Jews in false flag attacks using bombs to push their *pls come to Israel and steal Palestinian land agenda*
They don't have any problems targeting Jews. Look at what happened in Paris and how Netanyahu tried to Jew the narrative into *You are not safe here fellow Jews you can only be safe in Israel* which they responded to by singing the French national anthem.

If it wasn't a false flag, it was either a Pole or a Moslem
Britons are too cucked

you're predicating it not happening on the the number of bullshit testimonials of survivors and non-survivors.

Why don't you just again, calm down, and stop responding to me? The Holocaust happened.

Its either Muslims or Lefties.

do nazis not exist?

I'm not sure what this meme is supposed to prove

>More jews after than before
>Logisitically impossble
>Human blood is jet fuel
>Nuremberg needs no evidence for conviction, despite us being 100gorillion% sure it all happened ;;;^)
why would a kike like you try to post on pol? truth flows here, you can't repress it by screaming anti-semite here, the self-evident truth that the holocaust could not and did not happen cannot be hidden here.
>stop responding to me
dont think so kike. welcome to pol. you can't shut it down

You forgot the pedal powered brain bashers and the Prince of Persia spinning knife rooms

>self-evident truths
kek

You're so wound up just because my truth doesn't equal to your truth. Calm down.

I'm in Leeds too. I would assume it is jews doing it, it usually is. I have no intention of doing some retarded drawings, I don't see how that helps at all.

I want them all dead. scribbling nonsense is not going to achieve that.

>alt right
The homosexual nigger friendly civnat non existent organization ? No it was jews .

>theres multiple truths
god damn this is some textbook kike shit
my bad, your right, but there's so much retarded bullshit its not even worth listing. the holocaust is easily disproven from a logistic viewpoint, and the FACT that there were more jews post-war than pre-war

the kike posting ITT trying to blue-pill pol is pretty hilarious though

>self-evident truth and someone's truth aren't the same thing
bruh

You forgot my favourite:

>Later, Mr. Hubert was sent to Buchenwald. ''In the camp there was a cage with a bear and an eagle,'' he said. ''Every day, they would throw a Jew in there. The bear would tear him apart and the eagle would pick at his bones.'' ''But that's unbelievable,'' whispered a visitor. ''It is unbelievable,'' said Mr. Hubert, ''but it happened.''

nytimes.com/1988/11/10/world/time-too-painful-to-remember.html

He did it himself. If it were one of the very few non-LARPing anti-semites here they would have used the word "yid" and not "kike".

alt-right is a massive bogeyman led by FBI agents
it's why they keep setting up these retarded marches

>Purposefully ignoring that there were more jews post than pre-war
>Purposefully ignoring the logistic impossibility of burning 6 million bodies
>Purposefully ignoring the only explanation being jet fuel jew blood
Why are kikes so bad at this? All you're doing by your kike shilling is convincing more lurkers that the holocaust for certain never happened. thanks for indirectly redpilling some new fags kike

The kike here will defend that this 100% actually happened because the holohoax happened for sure. jet fuel, blood, what's the difference?

holy shit there's also bigfoot and a ufo in the background, amazing!

Anyone have that collage of all of those hate crimes being false?

watcha doin' ?

>Purposefully ignoring that there were more jews post than pre-war
That's just untrue though.

>Purposefully ignoring the logistic impossibility of burning 6 million bodies
Six million Jews didn't die, and not all of them were cremated in death camps or even made it there.

>Purposefully ignoring the only explanation being jet fuel jew blood
I don't know how many times I have to say I understand the concept of Jewish lies.

Can you just calm down? I know you're angry but this gets us nowhere. The holocaust was seriously the coolest shit ever, and it was a logical and pragmatic decision by the NSDAP to remove a tumor from the Reich and its territories.

>he doesn't remove cancers

wew lad

This level of kike posting

This Schinken is a bit moldy, don't you think, Hans?