>>144895216

>What exactly is this man doing that's so bad?
He's ugly and has a sex drive.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.newyorker.com/watch/harvey-weinstein-caught-on-tape
youtube.com/watch?v=rUXBYPB99RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ordinary Sup Forums would be fawning over his antics right?

I think that all jew's should be gassed no doubt, but I doubt anybody forced them to suck his dick. This is the choices they made and now they are spiteful.

I like how nobody can provide any real proof that he raped or hurt anyone. This is all ridiculous....Losing your wife and company over some bitch.

Attention whores don't get to excuse being whores 20 years later.

Nah, the audio tapes are those of a creepy fuck. He deserves to lose it all for being such a fucking beta.

The Weinstein smear campaign is blatant anti-semitism.

>Beta
>Fucked bitches and got money

He is an alpha if I ever saw one, shame loyalty doesn't exist anymore.

WHy would you link to some faggy jewtuber version padded out with inane commentary rather than the original video?

video.newyorker.com/watch/harvey-weinstein-caught-on-tape

Having money doesn't exclude you from being a beta bitch.

I mean, despite being filthy rich and fucking dozens of 10/10s, he still fucking begs women to look at him naked.

Fuck that degenerate piece of shit. What has he produced that's of any merit? All garbage and filth. His sexual actions are disgusting to any one with higher ideals.

JIDF hard at work again

He didn't really do anything wrong. In fact most of the women complaining wouldn't have gotten anywhere without his help.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUXBYPB99RA

the synagoge of satan

Women rat you out in the end. Doesn't matter what kinda guy you are.

>Oy Vey!!!! Weinstein and many other procuders within Hollywood power the Democrat party fund raising!!! Stop before you kill the Democrat party!!!! It's Anti-Semitic because so many Jews are involved!!!

Le trump is bad maymay. Trump only talking abut power while Harvey jacks off in front of you and forces you to have sex with him.

>power the Democrat party fund raising
That is the main and probably the only reason for this happening. Not that it is a bad thing - democRATs deserve to die.

Not exactly.

If you were to publicly proclaim that the attacks on Weinstein are anti-semitic, what effect would that have on both the media and the consumer?

I say to Hell with them all and I do not care who goes down with them.

The left does not want to SJW over Weinstein because he represents both money and influence in Hollywood. Nail them to the cross for it.

and you post on Sup Forums. we are all flawed in our own special way.

>what effect would that have on both the media and the consumer?
They become aware at home much power these Jewish producers and financiers in Hollywood have over the culture in the media.

Barely as pathetic as having my life destroyed because I can't get laid by any other means than money.

who is the woman? probably the Italian one who also survived harassment from Berlusconi

No. His whiny begging is pathetic and extremely beta

>begs

No he was being patient with her and tried to give her time to decide.

She made her choice and he said get the fuck out.

There's always gonna be someone willing to fuck for opportunity. She fucked herself in the process.

Women are dumb as fuck

>Tell a girl 10 times to sit in your room while you get naked
>Say it's only 5 minutes
>Swear on your wife and kids

Nah, he's a sack of shit and a pathetic one at that.

This implies women are inferior and can't be held responsible for their actions. Which means the burden of guilt is always on the guy.

From my standing, both are shit, him for cornering women into doing it and women for going through with it, proving that they're only worth something as long as they stuff their holes with dicks.

No sympathy for neither the slags not the accused. I enjoy watching Leftists tearing at each other.

he raped minds of millions young white people around the world with his jew propaganda shown in all of his films

>Both of these

The guy went far beyond using his position to fuck fine bitches. He went power mad and forced people (not just women) to do what he wanted through coercion.

That means physical threats. If you think that audio is the climax of the story, report back here in 3 months... shit 3 weeks.

Watson is a peasant whore.

Weinstein is putting bitches in their place. That recording is of him with a gook piece of ass who obviously forgot her reason for existing.

yo ho me matey

BUMPERINO

are saxons jews?

herp meant anglos, are anglos jews?