Are you hype?

Are you hype?

That's a nice design.

>Zaregoto

I liked it better when it was called Danganronpa.

We don't know studio.

I'd rather want more LN translations ;_;

She's basically the Gaen archetype so there's that for the gaenfags out there

I'd rather Kagenui

zaregoto literally came first, and that's only the plot of the first one

I think someone is still translating the sixth one, though I don't think the progress is fast. I just finished the fifth myself.

There are a few studios that could pull it off pretty well I think, but everyone thinks shaft when they think Nisio so that might happen just because. White Fox did Katanagatari which was fantastic, but each episode had a month in between.

Very yes

i've been reading the 6th one and i'm past the translations, but i doubt i could translate it properly. i heard that the first half is really funny though, and then the second half is all kinds of fucked up, so i'm really excited for that.

> no cute girls
> no fanservice
> nisio's detective asspulls
Nisio writes awful detective stories.

Unreliable narrators are interesting in this sort of story, what can I say?

>no cute girls
nigger WHAT

Its shaft. We knew this like months ago.

No

Its on the source code of the site. Do some research srsly you cant be this new we had this thread months ago.

Shaft. The staff is the real issue.

If Oishi and the rest of Bake crew come back it can make for an amazing anime. As long as they dont let their comedic directors handle it there is no issue with staff. Besides the director and few core staff they usually get freelancers for the rest.

Is Zaregoto MC autistic or what? Why he doesn't remember faces?

what are you referring to? his eyesight is 20/20

I hate zaregoto. It is so good it ruined gatari for me.

Here comes another monstrously overrated and stealth marketed Shaftiplex thing for millennials to gobble up.