Ivy Leage Schools

Is being accepted into an Ivy Leage School difficult or standars have been lowered?

Redpill me on the Ivy Leage

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/04/05/meet-the-student-accepted-into-all-eight-ivy-league-schools/
collegedata.com/cs/data/college/college_pg01_tmpl.jhtml?schoolId=244
college.harvard.edu/
jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meet the student accepted into all eight Ivy League schools

>A Nassau kid kid was accepted into all eight Ivy League schools — a year after another Long Island teen hit the rare academic jackpot.

nypost.com/2015/04/05/meet-the-student-accepted-into-all-eight-ivy-league-schools/

Check out Ron Unz article. Myth of American Meritocracy

Liberal brainwashing institutions.

Could get just as good education from any state run university.

depends what you want. If you need brand name because that helps in your field, like finance of business, they pretty good. But you constantly have to deal with "representing the school" well, they are sticklers for any sort of individuality. Their life science programs are pretty good but more concerned with protecting reputation than actual science. You also pay out the ass for that brand name, i would never consider them for undergrad based on that.

If you are a White, straight, Christian, conservative male, it's just about impossible. Jews, legacies, LGBTBBQWERTY, and daughters of mulatto ex-Presidents are shoe-ins. Use your standard commie "stack" as a benchmark for likelihood of a given applicant being accepted.

All the knowledge you could ever need is at your fingertips. Education is already free. Your only paying for a piece of paper and that piece of paper is devaluing faster than the Zimbabwe dollar.

Literally this. Ivies offer horrible undergrad experiences; focus and resources are on graduate students. Universities such as Northwestern have much better undergraduate programs.
t. Harvard College grad, several decades out of course

I hope you're not a non-Jewish Caucasian male or Asian.

Formerly they were the WASP. Now they attack them openly. Beyond a certain level all acedemic instruction is basically the same quality. Go to a good public school (ex: UVA, UCLA) and save your money

Do not listen to /pol at all. The chances of you getting into an Ivy League College around 15%, of the more prestigious Ivy League it's 5%. Anyone who tells you that prestigious colleges are a scam or "anyone can get in" obviously aren't college educated.

If you're disadvantaged, that being poor white family, black, LGBT or any sort of minority than you have higher chances of being accepted than your average normie. Just so the colleges can be diverse. That being said you won't get into to Harvard with a shitty 3.1 GPA, disadvantaged or not.

There is some favouritism occurring during the selections, where some Colleges will accept students who have rich parents that can make contributions to the schools in forms of donations. If you have a parent that has attended the college previously, you will get accepted.

I know Harvard specifically looks for students who are extremely good at something. If they are likely to succeed in their field, Harvard will want them. It makes for the good advertisement for the college.

Save your money? Harvard and Princeton are free to any kid with household income < $160,000.

They have great financial aid at Harvard. Especially if you can't afford College.

>Asian - nearly impossible
>white - very hard
>Jewish - just call your family friend up
>Latin - pretty hard
>first Gen student - pretty easy
>nig - easy plus scholarship money

>Be black
>tfw ivy league degree from Columbia in engineering
>Currently making 130k at age 23

Would recommend.

>REEEEE AFFERMATIVE ACTION!!!!
implying a small company would waste 130k on a diversity hire. Maybe if i worked in HR.

> When a literal retard posts

Don't listen to that idiot. The Ivys practice discrimination against whites, and accept mostly well connected jews and token minorities.

>yale
Wtf man?

What we're your hs stats?

If you have both parents they're both college grads it's likely over that

>If you're disadvantaged, that being poor white family, black, LGBT or any sort of minority than you have higher chances of being accepted than your average normie.

But why?
I thought people got to college if they were smart not just part of a minority group

That's bullshit and sucks

Brainwashing academies of the elite. Spawning tanks of the worst of neoliberal ideas. Should be nuked.

They're run by Jews who have intentionally made Jews the ethnic majority and and non-Jewish Whites a minority among all the ethnics they admit. Jews have lower grades and test scores than Whites and perform worse once there, but are accepted at a higher rate than Whites. At Harvard, all other factors being equal, checking the Jew box on your application increases your chances to be accepted by 40x.

The Ivy League, which of course were once Christian institutions that made preachers and WASP elites, is where ethnics now go to be taught Marxist Jewish theory about how to destroy Whitey and everything he built.

For Jews, this all represents a moral victory over anti-Semtism. Of course, Whitey knew what Shlomo would do if he let him in, which is why he tried to keep the fucking inbred desert rats out in the first place.

Yes, it's difficult. Only the pseuds on this board will claim otherwise.

> be me go to these schools
> China students everywhere
> SJW students everywhere
> Kikies everywhere
> Niggers everywhere
> average IQ suppose to be top tier
> sit in class listen to chinks and niggers speak oga booga
> listen to SJW babble about race in trig ?
> ready to neck myself wasted $50,000 to get here I'm fucked
> Retardation is the norm in Ivy League schools
> illegal aliens given free money and brag on campus
> trannies nut jobs protesting for safe spaces
> Indians demanding free everything
> Jews protesting down with white people
> Warthog feminist blaming men for everything
> this is hell will quit today and go to a local college in Texas , not a cunt school like UT or UH
> my $50,000 will buy to years instead of one year of school only without room and board !!

Why does Yale have Hebrew shit

Nigger writes Blacks Lives Matter over and over like a literal retard get accepted into Harvard ! Yup Ivy League is fucked !!

This. If you're the child of upper middle class parents you're going to get fucked over going to Ivy leagues.

They're among the best, but not necessarily the best. Princeton is considered the best and it's also the least compromised of the eight. If there's a civil war, only Princeton and maybe Columbia will survive.

>talking about poor whites
>no mention of der jude
Good Swede.

Higher Education is pozzed period.
MIT is the least shit out of all the turds.

>Ivy Leage
>Leage

Don't bother

>Yale
Literally the Jewish academy

3.9 GPA. 2280/2400 SAT

My school was top 3 in the state most years, and I was top 5%. I couldnt afford ivy so didn't apply, but friend with slightly worse grades applied to a couple and got into two. However, a black guy in top 30%, below top 15% got flown out to check out Stanford.

I can't remebmer the exact stats but some ivys have more jews than (actual, non-hispanic) whites.

don't you have like a huge debt now? can you get a full scholorship there? I am considering doing a graduate degree there

They do, though. All the fucking time. I worked at a startup that was bought by one of the big-5's. It hired muds en masse, even managed to get a hyper-sjw lesbo who couldn't shut the fuck up about lgbt bullshit to save her life. Salary for their position starts at 120k and goes up to 150k. They also promoted a mudslim woman that they're literally parading around everywhere despite her mindnumbing incompetence. Her salary is 230k. That of course excludes stocks.

according to statistics ivy league unis and mit have lowest acceptance rate

I had these exact stats and couldn't get into a single ivy league (I'm white), including Cornell which is considerably easier to get into.

how they managed to be bought?!

Being black and lower class helped me get financial aid. Ivy league schools have donors and alumi who are literally millionaires and billionaires. Many of the students i met were richer than anything I've ever witness.
I only ended up paying about 10k for my 4 years there. If you need the aid, you might have a decent chance of getting it.

I also had a patent, and my family and public schooling were fairly poor. At least compared to the upper/middle class private school students i was with at Columbia. Was your situation similar?

Say you're disabled and you're guaranteed a place, Just pretend to be Jewish or black

All colleges are a meme unless your onfull scholarship

You're much better off going to a community college, get your GLE credits out of the way, and if you feel the need transfer to a college/university for major degree

Depends on ethnicity.

unless your a super-genius who's actually qualified, ethnic minority (ie: black and hispanic) or elite WASP or Jew it's pretty much impossible to get into.

really the purposes of these colleges is to just raise the next generation of elitist douchebags, and so the applicants are accepted accordingly.

they also love virtue signalling on their leftism when literally none of the WASPs and Jews know nothing about poverty or living with minorities. none of them actually care about this bullshit when it comes time to get a cushy banker job at Goldman Sachs.

By overhyping the product, which is in a booming field, to someone who doesn't know shit about the topic, using lots of buzzwords. Pretty much "the" standard approach.

>be black
>be female
>be able to distinguish between "there," "their," and "they're"
>instant acceptance and full scholarship
But if you're a white male you have to be able to split an atom using only a coffee pot or else square the circle.

IoT cyber big data

you cannot square the circle

Pretty much. Try crypto instead of cyber (not that this is the case here, but it's the more common buzzword these days).

Half of them have the torah on their flag. Makes you think.

jews on average are smarter and have higher grades than Caucasians on average so naturally they'll have higher acceptance rate. same with asians

It is extremely hard to get into those universities

it is meant only for the smartest of the smart people, don't let anyone tell you differently.

My parents are probably going to kick me out if I drop out. What do?

You fuckers are either blind or retarded. Has nobody fucking saw Yales's crest ? Take a good look.

>2002
>Ivy League
>Poo in Loo w/ 1600 SAT from SoCal
>Go in as a rabid Kerry 2004 liberal fool
>Attend a classmates birthday party my 2nd year
>realize that nobody offered to pay for the birthday boy or wants to leave a tip for the waitstaff
>MFW when I realize all the 'white' people I go to school with are Jews
>Change worldview
>Attend USMC OCS next summer
>Graduate and commission
>Spend the first year of my military career examining the name tapes of every 'White' person I come across because who knows who really is a crypto-Jew

not a single on of them have the torah. harvard has veritas which is truth in latin. yale has orim vetomim written which were devices to get answers to questions from god which the high priest used to wear around a neck. Princeton has the old testament and new testament written in latin. which is not a Jewish thing. btw old testament!=torah

Seems like a bright guy. Where is the issue here?

I would still like more details about the study from which was taken, though.

Yale originally started as a divinity school to educate pastors. Hence the Latin and Hebrew versions of the motto (Light and Truth).

lol study. that a meme copypasta on Sup Forums

That's why I asked for details. Almost all of these graphics are memes. Most of the time completely faked, often merely misrepresented.

It's a lot harder than it used to be. My father attended Cornell and would never stand a chance now. I'm sending out my app now, 35 ACT / 4.2 GPA with varsity athletics and a number of unique talents. No fucking clue if I'll get in, but probably will. Harvard-tier is a stretch.

I went to Penn and I would agree. The professors were actively discouraged from becoming to familiar with the undergrads.

The courses I took at Penn for my social sciences major were about as difficult as community college classes I have taken. The only difference was how much busy work they assigned, Penn profs assign a shit ton reading and response papers. There was also the tendency for profs to teach through their own research lens, so less straight facts being taught and more prof opinions.

not that difficult to get into, friend of mine took only college prep courses in high school, save for the AP Euro class he had with me

aced or got a high B in all of them, got accepted into all except 2, he's attending cornell now

Not the oral Torah. Get out kike

Planning to enroll into Yale the next year. Worth it? Gonna study economics.

to answer your question about lowered standards, I have no doubt they're lowered for niggers, pic related

self checked

Ivies are all about connections, especially with anything related to business. It's absolutely worth it if you can socialize and make friends in high places.

complete bullshit

Harvard is 25% jewish, yale is 27%.

harvard is 22.2% asian, yale is 19.3% asian

Asians are the most discriminated population. They do VASTLY superior to any other ethnic group, including Jews, yet they get accepted less. Just look at Caltech, which is like 40% Asian, and which only considers academics.

Jews are vastly over-represented, especially for their population in the United States.

collegedata.com/cs/data/college/college_pg01_tmpl.jhtml?schoolId=244
college.harvard.edu/
jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701

Find on Youtube PeterThiel's video about higher education.

TL:DR It is about exclusivity (like night clubs) and not that much about education. It is important to be in, you don't build superior intellect or anything like that

That's because Jews are a standard deviation higher in IQ, numbnuts. I come from a Jewish family. Know what I get to put in as race/ethnicity? White. Jews just tend to outcompete other Whites.

Play sports and get recruited...

YOU FORGET ASKENAZI ARE WHITE CAUCASIAN.

You can find syllabuses for courses they offer if you know where to look. Read the books without paying ungodly amounts.
>You can literally be Good Will Hunting.

Publish. That's the way out.

>implying a small company would waste 130k on a diversity hire.
Yes they would. You might personally be qualified but don’t be retarded

Its more difficult now than ever to get in. However, if you’re a minority or are the best tuba player in the midwest or something obscure like that you’ll get in pretty easily. Also the athletes are pretty fucking stupid and yes I do know a few people who go to ivys for sports

this, you need some kind of bullshit gimmick and your application's weight will increase substantially.

centered his application on wanting to study biochemistry because his grandparent has a neurodegenerative disorder and he had a high SAT score (you just need to be above average and study the more difficult/obscure parts to get >2100)

>tfw 2350 without any special prep

Depends on your race:
>Chink or poo in loo
Impossible
>white
Insanely hard
>Jew
Hard but very doable
>black
Just get a high school diploma and a 50th percentile SAT
>native american
Just have a pulse

Haven't tried since the 19th century really. USA whites have been sucking Jew coco for a century.

This. Hell, you can find lectures for most of Yale, Harvard, etc courses on Youtube. Sure, it would be nice to have a piece of paper saying you are a Harvard graduate, but you don't need it to get the information or skill set.

>nobody posted it

>be brown guy (spic)
>graduate top 25 in HS class without even trying
>get 1300 on SAT
>attend IU for undergrad for engineering
>hate it but graduate with a decent GPA
>parents force me to go to graduate school
>the brown guy got into Brown for Petroleum Engineering
>still hated college
>got job offer 3 days after i graduated from BP
>working in a field i fucking hate making crazy money
>student loans
>student loans
>student loans
>my boss got his degree over a 5 year period over the internet and makes easily 150k more than me

>my best friends from college work in silicon valley for a top 5 iOs app company making less than me loving their jobs

tl;dr Ivy League is the Louis Vuitton of colleges they sure as fuck look nice but aren't worth the price

Any idea where your boss got his degree?

Arizona State University from what i saw in his office

Wew lad that's a shit uni

Very hard to get in -- beyond getting top grades, you need to find a way to signal that you are the right sort of person.

That means a resume with all sorts of goodnic stuff on it... building a school in Africa, feeding an orphan in Africa, Setting up a woman's shelter in Africa ...basically, do something in Africa if you plan on getting in.

Otherwise forget it.

I personally would HATE going to one of these schools anyway. Even if they provide you with a key into the 'Elite'.... the 'elite' are such insufferable retards now, it holds very little appeal.