/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMP SPEECH TODAY/ CANADA MEETING TODAY EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump welcomes Pitt Penguins to WH 10/10/17
youtu.be/JNv6qCFEOIs
>Pres Trump meets w/Kissinger 10/10/17
youtu.be/u9AC17Bshrc
>FLotUS Melania visits infant opioid treatment center WV 10/10/17
youtu.be/xFLLAb3qprQ
>BUILD THAT WALL 10/10/17
youtu.be/_QFuI4lv-QI
>VP Pence gets update on burning commies 10/10/17
youtu.be/7EKA-zSahxw
>Proj Veritas - America Pravda NYT pt 1 10/10/17
youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM
>Dep SoS Sullivan @Blockchain Forum 10/10/17
youtu.be/a--csKlojCc
>Trump TV Weekly Update #11 (Lara) 10/10/17
youtu.be/6gOU2Z8CnzA
>Ivana Trump interview on F&F 10/10/17
youtu.be/uBuN-vW156M (PT1)
youtu.be/KjsZQ27Bpo4 (PT2)
>StateDep Spcl Press Brief on hizballah (Heather, Amb Sales, NCTC Dir Rasmussen) 10/10/17
youtu.be/UbmShuz4uz8
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/10/17
youtu.be/pavvRwccyhs
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/10/17
youtu.be/GXdHmq1AtZ0
>WH Video: VP and 2nd Lady in PR &user islands 10/10/17
youtu.be/WbPRuiSuV3c
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in LV 10/10/17
youtu.be/nKXQonHctmE
>DepInt video: Natl Wildlife Refuge Week 10/10/17
youtu.be/S7709fWf3NA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/donald trump/order/asc/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1819343268
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Damn..

she fucking knows what shes doing when she dresses like that, she knows all the mommy posters on her

Potential shop material.

Something seems off. What happened to make them clock in?

Those poor twenty year old multimillionaires. If only they were privileged as the whiteys dying by the thousands to opioid abuse.

type "poll flogging" into a search engine
no results...

I want blood
Remove RINOs
BTFO Dems
BTFO celebrities

Something big, pls

Would someone maybe wanna rearrange this a bit?

Where my /Spencerpedes/ at?

Greetings fellow huwite men. I hope you're all planning on voting for /our girl/ Tulsi Gabbard in 2020. Don't /we/ all hate Trump? Unless we're doing a big publicity stunt with a lot if nazi imagery, that is.

what about a big benis? :DDD

Quit using a white supremacist flag, you rural retard.

They are either trying to slide something, or spencer/fashy pedes are back. They were raiding this place yesterday

I still don't think Spencer is that bad. Just misled perhaps.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/donald trump/order/asc/

Pretty fun and interesting reading all ancient posts about Trump prior to 2015.

Holy shit I just looked this up on imdb just to check it out. Jeff Bridges is in it!? Plus the plot summary looks cool. I'm going to have to download it soon and watch it.

Hes a rightwing Chelsea manning.

>(((vice)))

That's false equivalency!

Haha the shills are really riled up today. What did Trump do? Let me guess, a thing?

>Bill Clinton
>Harvey Weinstein
>Anthony Weiner
>Jeffrey Epstein
>John Podesta
Why does Hillary like sexual predators so much?

He is the Jesse Jackson of white people. Being a straight white male, I will follow based Spencer to victory.

>Make literally millions of dollars for throwing an egg-shaped ball around.
>Whine that you're oppressed because people criticize your decision not to stand for the anthem of the country that has given you the opportunity to have such an incredibly lucrative career.
>Other people that probably make like a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of what you earn annually will leap at the chance to reinforce this belief.

Why the wine? Oh god the humanity.

keep doubling down. eventually it'll work. it just has to.

How horrifying, kek

my guess is they got btfo by the wall and lack of amnesty, so they are autistically screeching for superiority

that, or

idk they remind her of her dad??!!

>women
>less selfish than men
rrriiiiiiiiggggghhhhtttt

The complete mental retardation of Isaac j Bailey.
Go ahead and double down on divisiveness and race baiting.

For those doubting the rally you are right that there is an Obama era bubble in it but you are wrong to think it is analagous to other bubbles President's have inherited or had to deal with after they popped.

Ah. In any case someone needs to start hounding for news otherwise this is just a regular raid.

Has Kid Rock whooped Eminem's ass yet?

Because shes a predator ofc

What does the First Lady have to do with the CIA? If I took a photo with Melania, would this make me a CIA shill?

>"Right wing"
>Vote Tulsi Gabbard!
Kys iranian sword eater.

Just like out of my Dante Allegeri poems

SCHEDULE, READ IT

SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1819343268

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. In the afternoon, the President and First Lady Melania Trump will welcome Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mrs. Grgoire Trudeau of Canada. The President will then meet with Prime Minister Trudeau. Later in the afternoon, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Harrisburg, PA. In the evening, the President will arrive in Harrisburg, PA and will give remarks on tax reform. The President will then depart Harrisburg, PA for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

> 10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>1:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY welcome Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mrs. Grgoire Trudeau of Canada

>2:05PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Prime Minister Trudeau

>2:15PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minster Trudeau

>3:15PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>3:35PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Harrisburg, PA

>4:20PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Harrisburg, PA

>5:45PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks on tax reform

>6:25PM THE PRESIDENT departs Harrisburg, PA en route to Washington, D.C.

>7:30PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

>ywn diddle young Hillary

Fuck that literal spook. His sole job is ti try and damage any pro white gains made by acting like a retarded fucking nazi larper.

Kid Rock can't rap.

The man is a plant meant to split off parts of the populist base and turn it against a target.
A complete shill I would gladly be rid of.

>what does a Bush have to do with the CIA

Actual rapist, alleged rapist, some dude who joked about grabbing pussy.

Totally the same.

The Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies of all time. Call me a faggot or a woman or whatever else. Shit is entertaining as fuck.

>fattest president since Taft, double chin
>lost jobs for 1st time in 7 years
>gets BTFO by rapper coming out of retirement
>approval rating in the low 30's
>was a lame duck 4 months in
>Screen Actor's Guild member
>geriatric

getting millions of dollars in federal farm subsidies doesn't make you CIA either, but that gets suspicious after a while

I'm busy now, maybe someone else can look thru the (((media))) and the catalog

It's not the fact that she was First Lady, it's that she's a member of the Bush family. Bush Sr. was the former Director of the CIA. The Bush family has been intertwined with the CIA ever since.

It's helping us that's for sure. Eventually people will start becoming white nationalists in order to spite them.

>CIANigger
>Not bad

(((Study)))

Cosby literally did nothing wrong.

They both payed the same prosecutor to get charges dropped

[spoiler]Men in Tights was better[/spoiler]

he literally looks more and more JUST every time I see him

It really is great. Shame about Rob Reiner being the director though

I wonder if they realize this hyperbole is why they lost?

Fine. I guess I'll make my todo list from now till 2025.

he should be the happiest man alive then

i heard you talking bad about the Alt Right.com© drumpfkins

I would sign up for slavery if they paid me $20 million in one year. Yessa massa, I’z get to pickin’ dat cotton right quick.

>tfw to inteligent to predict the general election

It defiantly doesn't suck

Trump was never charged with any kind of sex crime

>I'M OPPRESSED BECAUSE I HAVE TO PLAY A SPORT FOR 16 WEEKS OUT OF A FUCKING YEAR AND ONLY MAKE 100 MILLION DOLLARS
FUCKING OPPRESSED

Wow.

>Eventually people will start becoming white nationalists in order to spite them.
Not with faggot ass retards like who can't tell a plant from a genuine white nationalist.

Work for them shekels goyim remember the 0.02$

3 is too many. Good job Latvia.

I'm talking about his daughter's fraud case

>despite only 3

that's the perfect time to ban it
"I hear you knockin' but you can't come in...."

>green party is putting up tons of tollbooths in my city, making it impossible to drive
goddammit I hate hippies so fucking much.
honestly I should move to Burgerland, but I love Norway too much to leave.

Planning ahead. I like.

>Evidence that the prosecutor was paid off: ______

Jeez Bruce calm down I just said I didn't think his intent was malicious I don't even like him very much

thrice divorced
tax dodger
balding
tiny hands

My friends, for a time since his inauguration I have doubted the God-Emperor, but in light of his antics throwing a spotlight on the sexual peccadilloes of powerful men and the subsequent shaking of the pillars of Hollywood I believe again.

>states facts
>he must work for Soros
Trumpfags are retarded and cling to conspiracies because that's all they have

Expose him for glowing in the dark.

And the Fifth Element is another top 3 of my favorite movies of all time. Are you faggots peaking in my window and posting this shit just to get my (You)'s? You guys recording me jerking off too?

>5-6 shills all start posting at once and replying to each other because no (You)s
What happened?

Was thinking, all those weinstein sluts, heaps of them are political but also two other male weinstein sluts became BLM cuck level sluts

>Micheal Moore
>Quentin Tarantino

I wonder how many more are connected to this big jew, and taking him out along with his whores, will quiet up the anti trump shit...

A big blow indeed

FYI GOP effort to impeach Trump starts in Earnest next week.

Major donors are meeting with Pence and if and when they like what they hear, they will signal to the GOP congress that they want Trump removed in favor of pence. He has pissed off the GOP enough, especially the senate to the point that they're willing to act.

Live by identity politics, die by identity politics. Do they think white people can’t formulate our own minority group causes.

They wanted us to be a minority, but they don’t want us to organize the way other minority groups do. They want us to roll over and die. They still don’t understand the white man even after living in our countries for centuries.

U wot m8

this is why a two party state is objectively better than having 6 gorillion different parties vying for control, that each get to dick over towns and cities depending on whichever shade of commie gets elected

Why did they draw white guys instead of black men?