What's Sup Forums's opinion on Pence. He seems rather dignified next to Trump

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Pence. He seems rather dignified next to Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20060601024327/http://mikepence.house.gov/Issues/Issue/?IssueID=2146
esquire.com/news-politics/a5110/10-best-members-congress-text/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like him more than Trump. He wants to shock the faggots

He's the Christian equivalent of a Muslim vice squad. Nobody needs the snow haired taliban

Best VP America has ever had. Not a single scandal to his name. No secret society bullshit. Just an old-fashioned family man.

he's a faggot neocon

this, plus he did as good role as governor

I was afraid he'd be this or worse an evangelicon but so far he seems to mostly just be loyal to Trump which is exactly what I desire of him. He's the calm to Trump's chaos.

Overall a great man

except being in charge of the transition that allowed a literal russian spy to become national security advisor after being sent a letter from congress saying flynn was on the payroll of foreign governments.

he literally caused an HIV epidemic in his state.

he's loyal to trump? he's the first vp to headline political events and start his own pac independent of the president.

>Best VP America has ever had.
Um, no sweetie.

Pence is more powerful than people give him credit for being. He is basically the liaison between all of the different factions in the Republican Party. You'll notice that whenever there is rumor of a rift between Trump and the deep state, or Trump and Congress, Pence is always later reported to have patched things up between them.

Cuckevelt is nigger-tier next to Pence

Yeah. He seems loyal. He's also slick as fuck.

If he turns at some point or we learn ugly shit he's been up to I won't be surprised.

time traveler

He gets shit done. Expecially helping trump to get more along with the republican party

that was the idea all along, and why the impeachment has always been in the bag. how does one make an unelectable imbecile zealot palatable to the american electorate? put him next to trump

roosevelt would literally rip off pence's head and shit down his neckhole

he's some guy that Trump got to get votes that didn't think Trump would win and then he did so he's like wtf I'm VP

Probably this.

Plus the electroshock memes.

no he's not you retarded fuck, stop falling for misinformation
he was one of the original representatives to propose deporting ALL illegals with absolutely no amnesty
web.archive.org/web/20060601024327/http://mikepence.house.gov/Issues/Issue/?IssueID=2146

>My bill offers a no amnesty solution to the problem of twelve million illegal aliens living in our country. Some argue that there is no amnesty if these twelve million illegal aliens are required to pay a fine or back taxes. I disagree. That is what the Senate passed. I believe no bill is better than a bad bill that grants amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants.

>Amnesty is not the answer. It only will worsen the problem because it will cause more people to come here illegally with the hope of someday having their status adjusted. Amnesty is allowing people whose first act in America was an illegal act to get right with the law without leaving the country. Allowing twelve million illegal aliens to stay in our country instead of leaving and coming back legally is amnesty, no matter if fines or back taxes are paid, or how it is otherwise dressed-up or spun by its proponents. The only way to deal with these twelve million people is to insist that they leave the country and come back legally if they have a job awaiting them.

2008 esquire article
esquire.com/news-politics/a5110/10-best-members-congress-text/
>From immigration to earmarks, Pence is one of the most principled members, from either party, and his unalloyed traditional conservatism has repeatedly pitted him against his party elders. Two years ago, he ran against the oily John Boehner for the position of minority leader, and it is a sign of the dysfunction of his caucus that he received only 27 votes.

how did they predict peace and prosperity day....

I like how Trump gets accused of wearing a toupee while it's clear that Pence wears a fucking wig and no one says a word.

He's trumps Deadman switch they kill trump pence takes us back to 1980 lol

Mullets blow nigger and Jew hate suitable for public conversation and bonus if you have good reason you can pimp slap a broad and Copa only give stern warning

I have to agree. If he's a snake, he's the wiliest one since the devil. Let's hope he's for real.