OPT -- One Page Thread

Posting from an early chapter to commemorate the return of Iris Zero.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=103776
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 years what on earth
was it also 2 years for japan?

It really has. The last chapter released before now was 33.5, back at the end of March 2014.

>best guess for this image is cartoon
I still don't know what to do when this happens

>I still don't know what to do when this happens
You start by fucking reverse-searching the archives for the same image, you idiot. And you would have found that it was posted yesterday with source in the thread.

You will never have a big sister this big.

Heres a fun little twist I hope you all partake in

If you ever read a manga based on a page in a OPT thread, post that exact page

Bonus points if you had finished it/read all available material

The one problem with that is many previously posted OPT posts will then be posted. But here goes my submission.

Sauce?

Then you just get a majority of those pages that are constantly reposted anyway.

Unless people start posting old stuff that newfags never read.

Her Love is so heavy, it hurts. A oneshot that was posted 2 days ago.

As if I remember that.

And boy is it not worth it.

Sauce please.

Why is it so hard to reverse image search these days?

It's about hips, and getting an anime in October.

Use Tineye.

So Keijo, thanks.

Really? Feels like it only popped up last year and it's already at 90 chapters and an anime.

Isn't this based off a LN?
I forgot the name of it, it was a isekai where at the end of the quest the guy got betrayed and fucked over.
Then he was sent back to when he first started and decided to fuck everybodies shit up

Doesn't show ANYTHING

Scanlations started showing up October 2014, but the series seems to have been running weekly since July 2013. The latest raws posted on senmanga are 3 months old, and that's to chapter 133.

>Select all images with eggs

This series has brought me close to tears at points. Maybe I'm just a big pussy boy though

I'm sorry.

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, and it's more basically everyone was a douchebag to him from the start.

Not sure if I read it because of this page but I do remember seeing this page a lot around here before I read it.

Sound like LN title

Posting best girl.

No results on google, sauce please

Waiting for the author's new work.

But it should be possible to post her with a different page. And not the other one that ends up getting posted instead.

So will the author completed say "fuck it" to the modern timeline till the final chapter?

Never even looked that series up myself and still managed to get results. Mileage varies and all.

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=103776

This manga is pretty cool
Thanks for the rec

You need to post context. Here is the previous page for said context.

Is this that one with that out of nowhere cocoon ending?

Yup, think its still going on though. Just really slowly.

That was pretty good. Thanks for the rec.

Quads and my heart confirm this is the best manga in the thread

It is the one with the cocoon but the cocoon isn't the ending. There is a time-skip.

source? the art looks familiar but i just can't put my finger on it.

>the return of Iris Zero.

You better not be lying to me you piece of shit.

It's 105% real.

Nigga i swear to god if this is a doujin i will find you and force feed you over cooked durian wrapped in boiled cabbage

Is his dick weird?

Busou shinki machiavellism i think

Busou shoujo Machiavellism

>Again!!!

This manga was really frustrating. Did it get better after the first 2 or 3 volumes? The MC was so awkward it hurt.

>The MC was so awkward it hurt.
The sad thing is he's the best character in the entire series.

I'm far too invested in it to stop now.

>Download it
>Read it
>Realize I don't remember what on earth was going on prior to the chapter

Not really. Its kinda stagnated and has no direction. I feel like the author needs to wrap it up or move along Danchou's character development.

I think MC should fall down again and go back to the present. We never figured out why Danchou went to the classroom, knew MC, and what she was doing.

thanks, i ended up finding it on my own. it's the same person who did shinakoi

I wanted to post the Swweeet page with the girl going "I was the one raping you all along", but I don't have that on this computer so here's this.

Don't read Swweeet by the way.

No there's another series where a guy goes through the whole thing, gets betrayed by his allies at the end and gets a redo. He either decides to side with his enemies from the first time or he actively fucks over his allies from the first time. Can't remember which.

both Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi and Nidome no Yuusha fit the bill

I laughed so hard at this.
It's like some crazy anti-christian propaganda manga. "Look at them, they're hypocrites and crazy" I agree with it.

Seems I was thinking of the second one.

>people posting pictures without sauce

Fuck you fags, reverse image search isn't working, goddamnit.

Go ask for source in reddit, nigger.

You are like little baby. Learn to use google without such gimmicks.

Suck my cock faggot.

Not helping

Please kill yourself

Posting source is not an obligation and complaining about won't get you anywhere.

Right after you fag

I didn't say it was an obligation, but itd sure be 1000000% better for the overall quality of the this thread

>didn't even bother to link the page he wanted so there's not even that little 1% chance some kind, naive Sup Forumsnon will spoonfeed him

You're just here to shit things up aren't you?

I'm here to make Sup Forums great again.

whats this, looks sick

Monster x Monster.

It's a little underwhelming, but it has some decent OPs and potential to be good down the road.

I feel like it's bogged down by the premise.