>>144896649

funny enough this will make black men more attractive to white women, not less

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2010/05/27/racial-bias-weakens-our-ability-to-feel-someone-elses-pain/
liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

coal burner indeed

No it doesn't. You're just a cuck. No don't even know the taste of vagina, so fuck off.

she kinda deserved it

>>TOLL STATUS:
>PAID
savage

There's nothing hotter than getting burned alive.

desu women love evil men

Serial killers have women sending love letters and shit to them all the time while they're in the pen. Just look at women on social media after a hot guy does a mass shooting. They're all craving his dick.
Hell, one of my neighbors was one of the women that wanted to marry Charles Manson.

OP has it right-- /nupol/ needs to stop saying "toll paid" when they're merely disfigured by acid of the like. Death is the payment. Anything less is the installment.

(you)

Eyes open. Even she doesn't relax around em

nigga dick so gud, it made her pass out.

that's hot

>literally burning coal

Burn the coal, turn to coal

DAS RITE!!

No sympathy. When you decide to touch apes, you get what you get

>serial killers
>niggers
Hell man, niggers only beat their children and kill their girlfriends. Don't compare that to famous serial killers who were all White.

niggers are alpha, white girls love being burnt to a crisp in a car

>daughter, don't date niggers, they're dangerous animals
>how dare you, you're such a racist! REEE!
>i love you daughter i'm trying to save you
>doorslam.mp3
>my dad is such a racist, can you believe it lover?
>ayo les fuck in dis ride while i choke yo white ass out

>roastie got ROASTED

fucking hell, how can anybody fuck this ugly gorriloid.

This happened near where I live. Boy oh BOY did they try to cover this one up. And it sounds like the real story might not ever get out. Locals were saying she was attacked by his little gang and set on fire. Apparently they were tied to drugs that could be traced to dirty cops and county prison. They were nasty little thieving drug-dealing shits.

>t. Proud Argentinian (black)

Now she really is a roastie.

can you imagine if their was black people in mexico? i wonder how the fathers would take it?

She was probably like: "like omgosh, this is soOoOOoOo hot right now."

jesus christ

The majority of serial killers are blacks. They just never hit the news because no one pays attention to murders in the ghetto.
In one weekend Chicago has more people shot than those who died in the Las Vegas shooting and only 25% of those murders are actually solved.

I believe the only reason some pampered white girls date ghetto niggers like this is because of women's natural craving for evil, animalistic men.

checked

>chambers was found barely alive
Doesn't sound very pleasant

faggot.

Do girls think stereotypes of niggers are just pulled out of thin air to make them look bad?

>]

Why do my back and arms hurt after watching this shit

>>Tellis later acknowledged they were together in the evening, saying he met her to sell her marijuana and had sex with her in her car, Champion said. The prosecutor also said Tellis' alibi was fabricated.

This is standard operating procedure for niggers: Get a white bitch so high she passes out and then fuck her lifeless body. How else can any self respecting female enjoy the idea of a log of shit fucking their pussies?

Why didn't someone just put him out of his misery already?

That can't be real. That's gotta be one of those fake bodies they use to teach medical students

Toll status: Paid in full

what did they do to deserve that?

Nice I never saw that one

you'd have hundreds of pics with behaded nigs with their dick in their own mouth and their balls in their eye sokets

They were either accused of stealing or being gay. I forget which. But clearly they are much more tolerant of such things than the evil white man

Lmaooooooooooooooo

Aaaaaand nothing lost. Death to traitors!!!

They were either accused of witchcraf,raped someone or sole something

time to leave thread
bye

gorefags are degenerates
no empathy, psycho subhumans

Look at that fake signalling whore looking at the camera.

How can you no fap guys read Sup Forums? The story of this coal burner getting burned herself is fap material to be sure! TOLL PAID.

ROASTIE GET TOASTIE

>girls think
I don't think they think at all, which is rather the problem

White women...

...in charge of...

niggers gonna nig

...finding a man

true, they really don't fuck around south of the wall

Because your mirror neurons are firing.
A thing that shouldn't be happening, if you are white.
Studies show that mirror neurons of white people fire least when presented with a picture of a dark skinned hand penetrated by a medical needle.
The study also show, that the empathy response is stronger when the hand is purple.
Whites are supposed to feel more empathy with literal blue space aliens from Avatar, than with niggers.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2010/05/27/racial-bias-weakens-our-ability-to-feel-someone-elses-pain/

Confirmed for nonwhite.
There is a genetic racial empathy barrier.

Well I'm Russian and Italian so I'm as white as they come

All to feel some of that big black cock in their hallway-sized pussies. Not a single tear was shed. Get in bed with animals, you know what you're getting yourself into. These bitches probably had a death wish.

I wonder what kind of weapon was used to cut him open like that, a machete? The cut looks very straight and clean too.

I hope the shooter was wearing a really cheap, disposable raincoat... Cleaning all the bits and pieces out of your clothing otherwise and potentially getting AIDS from all the party flying around... No thanks.

...Does anybody have a break down for violent crime by race AND gender...I wanna know what percentage of domestic abuse and such is by these fucking niggers on stupid white bitches.

>how to spot a nigger
lmao

Wew lad, this is a good one.

>Russian
>White
>Italian
>White
I usually don't engage in this stupid meme, but you're literally asking for it.

Fucking hell, wonder ir she wet herself at the thought of it

hmmm amateur torture... boring

>Not desensitizing yourself with morbid curiosity so you don't break down into a puddle of useless crying cuckdom if some shit ever goes down in front of you

>burns coal
>einds up getting burned to death while burning coal

very poetic

I used to feel sorry for these women, but this is always life showing you to make the right decision. This is what happens when you date the wrong race

>Black lives matt- TACK
liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957

Yeah there’s something legit wrong with them. It’s one thing to be an autistic shitposter, but the gore fags are legit mentally ill or suffered years of abuse (or both).

Stolen from a German in another thread:

Pay the toll become the coal.

comfy

welp that'll teach her

what would happen if every african country got nuked?

backstory?

Hybristophilia and shit, yo. Know what I sayin'?

at the very end of the article

>Tellis faces another murder indictment in Louisiana, where he's accused in the torture death of Meing-Chen Hsiao, a 34-year-old Taiwanese graduate student at the University of Louisiana at Monroe. No trial date has been set in that case.

looks like Asian women are also getting blacked

>I'm black and even I have no empathy for these fucking niggers

From what I've been told it's a Brazilian prison riot and they burned a fat white pedo during it.

Worse than animals.
I always cringe at how bad niggers are at killing people.
They fail at killing efficiently, and they fail at dealing extreme pain.
What hurts the most when Whites die at the hand of Niggers like this comes from the extreme lack of interest in the act and in the victim.
The dehumanization.
They cannot engage a human as we do, as they are not human themselves.
Niggers killing someone is like a child half-heartedly destroying a thing for fun.

looks like a cut one of those SnK characters would do

Why the fuck was that chimp even out?

>could do something productive
>end up watching burning nigger webms on Sup Forums
Fugg

serves him well then, fuckin pedos deserve the worst

Press S

Roasted getting toasty
In all seriousness, I hope he gets the death penalty.

I read the article and a few related ones. This guy was already under investigation for torturing a female Taiwanese student to death. Some of the investigators said his methods and motives were similar to the beginnings of an actual serial killer.

>Burn the coal, turn to coal

It was worht it main

What the FUCK

bro it's only torture and murder

>one eye open
its like she was that close to finally getting it, but alas. pic related is her now

It's a biological imperative. There's a book I believe called "Serial Killers and the women who love them" that explains this. Simply, women search for the most dominant male so they gravitate towards those whom are more prone to violence. The idea is that they no longer have to worry about "predators" because they have the most dangerous one. The failure in this logic, as is with almost all women's logic, is that they are not valuable enough to said man that they themselves wouldn't turn and attack the woman. Maybe back in the day when women used to clean, cook, and raise the children that the alpha breed would cherish them but now modern women's only worth is sexual gratification. With this new age, one where hooking up is far easier than ever, women are replaceable and the one barrier that would keep them from being tossed aside is now gone. Women do adapt to this though, take the mudshark for example. These women change their personalities to that of a "black" woman and will engage in more nefarious activities to prove worth and trust to their mate. Sadly even this is not enough.
A similar phenomena occurs with black women with white male mates. Their style and looks tend to become more refined to mirror a proper white woman and are more likely to engage in household responsibilities.
In short, women gravitate towards violent men because they think that violence won't be used against them because they have sex with them. It doesn't work.

Is that pic legit her?

If you have a white daughter your number one job is to keep her away from non-whites, that also means rap music etc

>make black men more attractive to white women
He's absolutely right
Daily Reminder 50 Shades of Grey sold 115 million copies.