What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Persians are aryans

Persians are the best non Europeans, even better than Japanese

>What did he mean by this?
that it's okay to mix with them

They finally realized that they can't challenge the genitalia.

It's an advance at least.

Some levantines (syrians, lebanonians) are pretty good too and are also christians.

Remind me how Richard Spencer is remotely European? An americunt has no say in such things. Thermopylae is not to be forgotten.

Those are probably the christians.

The reason why iranians, lebanese and syrians (and even iraqis) are not too bad is because their population is significantly less religious than persian gulf states or north african states.

Even for the religious ones, they are usually christian, bahais, jews or shia muslim, which overall are all less violent than sunni muslim. I am not saying shias are good, just overall better than sunnis.

Persians:
>stupid
>loud
>obnoxious
>utter degenerates
>spend money like niggers on cars, jewelry, and clothes
>invest nothing into their communities, education, or self improvement, then blame the world for their failures.

Whites:
>stupid
>loud
>obnoxious
>utter degenerates
>spend money like niggers on lifted trucks, rolling coal, jet skis, motorcycles, and "manly" hobbies like gaming PCs
>invest nothing into their communities, education, or self improvement, then blame the world for their failures.

I agree with Dicky Spence. Whites and Persians are cut from the same cloth.

I don't really like sandniggers but if Richard Spencer said it then it must be true

Indo-european languages

Fuck that spook but yes some literally are white.

True Persians are white, unfortunately they were conquered by Arabs a long time ago. It's very questionable how Persian current Iranians are. Genetic studies are needed.

I thought Iran was a muslim shit hole, am i missing something here?

Youre not, its diaspora shilling for their shit people

Muslims can be white look at Bosnia, Chechnya, Albania, etc.

Iran is on par with turkey, minus all the terror attacks.

Spencer only said this because jorjani pays for his secret gay PHALANX brothel membership only on the condition that Persians get to be wh*Te

Europeans and Iranians are both Aryans.
Same Indo-European stock.

Warlike, high IQ, Aesthetics, advanced ancient civilisations

The Persians got browned after the mongols slaughtered 90% of the persian population and arabs moved in. However, a large part of Iranians still have blue eyes and/or blonde hair, and at least have light skin.

Iran sort of sticks out because it's a largely secular population ruled over by a theocracy, whereas a lot of MENA states are nominally secular governments ruling over a fanatic and superstitious population.

Based on what? Your muslim shithole?

>Richard Spencer is remotely European
Because he is? im pretty sure he even posted a 23 and me test. Were it was 99.9% European.

>ireland
arent you guys considered the porch monkeys of Europe.

50% persian, 50% other i believe

>that it's okay to mix with them
>sweden
please dont do that.

ITT based iran

Iran shills need to leave, if they are in some way genetically Aryan so is Pakistan, pro tip the word means noble not some race, buch of bluepilled faggots

Richard spencer is a fucking cia plant, however, persians are white and based and currenly the number one perpetrator of sunni sandnigger extermination in lebanon syria and iraq

the race of nobles. Just like in your shit country the upper class was Aryans after the Aryan invasion. Why the upper class is lighter than the nigger tier lower castes.

Here is a study comparing a Persian of Teppe Hasanlu to modern Persians, showing how modern Persians relate more closely to them than Europeans:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
(check image)

The sample is from Teppe Hasanlu and dates to Sassanian era.

Yes Ram a literal high caste god was dark skinned, as I said bluepilled faggots

green eyes are god tier

>Sven wants a Persian Bull to put seed in him

>Aryan invasion
Oh right the 'invasion' of based vagabond from the eupropean steppes into a cilvised country with an army, surely their was no migration as all history point it, it was an invasion from a inferior civilisation to a higher civilisation but surely the based European came up with everything, Kys

Yeah i wasnt talking about your retarded gods. Your gods have elephant heads and blue skin. Aryan upper class is whiter, just look at your politicians, generals and bollywood stars.

Youre probably just a filthy nigger tier lower caste pajeet.

It's not a complete foundation but there's certainly some overlap. Ya know, that whole Indo-European thing.

Our prime minister is a low caste white skin guy and Ram was a real live person he was my ancestors i'm as high caste as it gets

My Iranian-born gf is literally more European looking than Richard Spencer's wife

But this idea that Persians are Aryan and vastly distinct from Arabs is one big meme pushed by shiite pricklickers and "we wuz Achaemenids n' shiet" diasporafags, that hasn't been the case for over 1000 years

People with what is generally thought of as European features exist in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc

Invasion based on historic facts. The indus civilisation was conquered by indo europeans aka aryans. There is a reason the lowest classes are the darkest.

So youre a nigger?

>persians arent aryan
>aryan
>iran

God you are dense

He was born on a different continent. And he is now shilling for the savages that burned Athens.

Holy shit she is qt

>Persians
>Savages

Pick one. Persians were amongst the most advanced civilisations of the world, as expected from their indo-european stock, until they were jihaded by arabs and then nearly exterminated by the mongols

>Indus valley civilization was conquered
Topkek i cannot even you do realize the civilization fell due to a river disappearing right, or did the base Aryans practice agriculture without water. Now post the anglo propaganda lad it was western archeologists who discredited the invasion stories

Topkek and here you are talking which such authority over our caste system while you don't realize i literally belong to a royal family absolutely ebin i thought only American were capable of this

Persians are were always europe's enemy

Stupid retards think Persians are ARABS

Why is that a necessarily bad thing though? Arabs were basically Caucasian until very recently when they mixed up with nogs from North Africa.
Yes, an education in history.
>checks flag
Nah you're okay.

t. Paki

Mapuche activist.

>Royal family descended from a godly RAM nigger.

Larping this hard on a mongolian childrens puppet weaving forum.

And yes, the Aryan invasion of India is proven by historic facts. No amount of nigger blackwashing changes that.

literally a we wuz shahs n shit larper. no better than your average basketball american who thinks they are descendants of ancient egyptians.

pajeets have been in full damage control since ever

>genetically Aryan so is Pakistan
It is though
Haha, this.

>Richard Spencer

Ram belonged to the suryavanshi clan, look them up and you still haven't posted any sources on your claim

Oh boy, here comes the pictures of the IG westernized Persian whores and "hurr durr, they're Aryan :DDD" ...

> *rolls eyes*

Proper Persian peasants, pls

Indian master pooper race gotta reply twice about one post. His brain cannot read the whole post before replying.

Your country still shits in the streets, no potable water, no garbage collection and no fucking sewage system. Before you start talking about anyone else, take a good look at yourself faggot.

Unlike india, the iranians managed to provide potable water, electricity and trash collection to every major cities and in most cases even to their most remote villages. And that ain't that easy when half of the country is made of mountains.

Any water problem they have is based on the lack of water resources and not on its cleanliness.

Next time you want to talk shit about

You white niggers will never be Aryan. Stick to being christcucks.

Being European is about being white, not simply living in Europe.

>someone believed the Nazi meme that Aryan being synonymous with European was a thing before the retard who killed himself popularised the notion.
Aryan as an umbrella term existed long before civilisation even reached Europe, kid

look up the sarmatians

Tell me how Persia is doing technologically compared to the western world in the modern day, instead of comparing Persia in 456 bc to Scandinavia in 1,000 AD. Seems Persia's fallen a bit behind.

>The debate about the origin of Indo-Aryan peoples is controversial in the Indian subcontinent. It is seen as an oppressive colonial construct, which undermines Indian narratives of the ancientness and indigenous origins of Indian people, language, culture and religion

Must be your nigger genes, but you dont seriously believe migrations happen peacefully right?

Migrating groups are either defeated or they enslave, exterminate or drive out (south) the natives

On some days call light skin people white, on other days they aren't white enough. Even niggers are smarter than this.

>Pakistan
>Aryan

Lol, Pakistan was carved out of Afghanistan and India like 60 years ago. They are a basically Afghan Pashtuns who's blood has been tainted by you shitskins. Whatever Aryan blood the Pashtun's of Pakistan had is long gone after bathing in your shit rivers.

>le Iran is so based
Yeah their currency and dependency on food from India pretty much makes the case for the meme itself, Iran was a based country now its just Muslim shit hole

It always makes me laugh when I see a lefty using that flag. You're such an open book.

Implying he killed himself

Nigga, I read your boy Sir William Jones for Persian Grammar, I fucking know that.

Where do you think comparative linguistics fucking started? Quit judging burgers.

>muh semantics

Don't act like you don't know what I meant you fucking toothpaste kankernikker

He means you retarded white supremacist need to stop being autistic about race and pay more attention to culture

>Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan
You have to compare iranians to gulf countries like qatar or saudi arabia.

The middle east is not as arab as you might think. The further you go east and north in the middle east, the less arab you see in people. Remember that most iranians, iraqis, syrians, lebanese are genetically either assyrians, pheonecians, kurdish, persian, or other non-arab groups and yes they might be mixed, but they look nothing like african arabs or gulf arabs for that reason. So when you are comparing an "arab" from iraq and say they look the same as iranians, it is not a good comparison. Try to compare them to actual arabs from yemen or something, you'll definitely see the difference. Especially if you pick iranians from the north and not the south were most of the arab population of iran lives.

>being this MAD

Pajeet why do you hate Iranians so much? Is it because they don't have shitting streets?

girl looks like a young monica bellucci
also persians are ok in my experience

I understand what you thought I meant, but I'm talking about dumbasses' ignorance of what Iranians are like because of a cherry picked western-looking whore's IG pic and an ignorance of what Aryan means. Hope that cleared things up.

In your case it depends on the level of Aryan rapebaby blood in your veins

And no a pajeet will never be white, at best you can be a distant cousin that shits on the street. At worst you end up on the extermination list

Nice book, user.
But what are you arguing for then? Surely the fact is that being Persian is/was synonymous with being Aryan, and everyone else was basically riding on coattails. You can't suddenly come in and claim something like a 'WE WUZ' tier nigger.

I think he hates muslims in general, not Iranians. And we all do.

Still didn't post any sources did you lad , and about migrants before your deserts cults were thing people used to move around without getting killed the migration happened before the iron age you absolute mong, and let's not forget Dravidan had advanced civilisation around that time the driving away meme is some next level we wuz, surely a small group of migrants btfod a whole advanced continent

>Yeah their currency and dependency on food from India

Nigga, india can't even feed its own population, the only food you sell them is literally rice, of which the whole world does. I guess the rice they sell in stores here from india makes canada totally like dependent on street shitters.

Lel.

Nigger I know, I compared them to other countries with Indo-European genetic admixture to make the point that Iran isn't the only Middle Eastern country with people like that, I'm fully aware that Arabs from the Arabic Peninsula are different and much swarthier looking

Ah okay, I think we were arguing over different things then.

I think we had a bit of a mutual misunderstanding, dreadfully sorry my britbong friend :)

Pre-Islamic Perisa. After that.... well the contact is mostly broken.

>girl looks like a young monica bellucci
That's the very first thing I thought when I saw her

Ah yes all the Aryans were high caste it's just prank that Pakistan followed Dalit religion before Islam arrived or the cauaioisds in Kashmir are low caste too

it wasn't an invasian
indo-europeans just spread to india as much as they spread through europe

>cuck doesnt know what aryan means or where the word came from. Believes it might be swedish or ancient german perhaps.

Sterf aan balkanker

>potatonigger lecturing people about being white
LMAO

He has a half central Asian Turkroach son and wants him to pass as white.

>Pakistan followed Dalit religion before Islam
this bullshit never ends does it?

>it's not an invasion if I call it with another name

This

>pointing out facts about Iran is hate
Yes Iran defense force needs to leave

Comparing Shia Muslims like Iran to Sunni-niggers like Pakistan and Saudi is like comparing Russians to Polacks.

You want to be associate with those snow niggers as much as Iranians want to be associated with shitskins.

Indo-Aryans, Iranians weren't even white to begin with. Overwhelmingly light/brown skinned, black haired, brown eyed nomads.

Whites are pathetic. No identity of their own besides Cucktianity.

>invest nothing into their communities, education, or self improvement, then blame the world for their failures

Iran has literally been cut off from international trade for almost 40 years and is one of the most prosperous and self-sustaining states in the Middle East. You know nothing about Persians just as you know nothing about Europeans, filthy yank.

>nuflag

You NEED to go back

Nigga look up the religion Pakistan followed before Islam, it was some proper tree nigger fire worship, it's a well known fact in the subcontinent that most converts are /were lower caste

To be fair, Islamic or not, Iran in general and the people there are much nicer to foreigners than Indians, but it's still an nonetheless Islamic Theocracy and underdeveloped in many areas

If you don't take my word for it, ask any person who has been to both

>tfw visited Israel and was interrogated by MOSSAD for 2 hours because I had an Iranian stamp in my passport

That shit was no fun though