HOLLYWOOD HAPPENING

And here...
we...
go...

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/hilarie-burton-ben-affleck-groped-me-on-trl-when-was-kid.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzcanJigO6U
youtube.com/watch?v=W9_MofXTeS0
youtube.com/watch?v=yQPdkv0wnzc
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript
youtube.com/watch?v=Dgh0xLWgA0w
youtube.com/watch?v=3jS6-1ulALk&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is not "e news lol xD"

>TRL
wew laaaaaaaaaad

>21
>kid

Fuck off

Is this the Trump curse?

meh I'll wait for a more reputable source about the latest misadventures of Ben "soldier of allah" Affleck

FUCK YEAH
FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA
GET AIDS AND DIE

There is a video of it.....

then post it faggot

it is when it affects the political legitimacy of a number of top vocal liberals, friendo

pls stop

Some whore into old men crying about being rejected by Ben years ago.

meanwhile stephen colbert is asking for puberty pics on twitter

whats the point of hollywood if you cant molest children stars ?

Nobody touches my Peyton and gets away with...

It

OMG SHE WAS JUST A CHILD!

Really. This movie is starting to get good. Feminazis and Jews going after each other.

Win/win.

and it all falls down

youtube.com/watch?v=W9_MofXTeS0

Oh plz, looked accidentally and she liked it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQPdkv0wnzc

Pedogate 2.0

Bring back THE PIZZAS ! There is more !!

>be slut
>trade body for monies
>times up
>snitch

really loving this week
kekilicious

Al-Fleck turns out to be a pedo?

Shocked. Shocked I tell you.

>#WhoElse

Make it happen Sup Forums - get people pointing fingers and flipping on everyone. Even if we can't outright expose all the pedos and perverts in Hollywood, if we can get celebrities throwing accusations around we can cause enough havoc to cripple the leftist media monster for years.

>ben-affleck-groped-me
Please let this be true, and put that most faggotty batman out of business

>pedo hunters tonight

NEEGAN!!!!!!

So did he try to use that to fuck her some place very uncomfortable?

We have to get on this! Time to hoist Hollywood on its own petard!

Do you mean like in the back of a volkswagon?

--- Reminder ---
Take out Hollywood and you take out a major source of liberal, Democrat fund raising.

Hillary took multiple trips through Hollywood for fund raising in the 2016 election alone.

This.

she was a hoor?

My god. Best timeline, folks!

>Californian
>AM FUCKING LOVING THIS
I know plenty of others who are getting keks out of this. We just have so many PC cucks here it's absurd. Fuck Southern California in general and our shit politicians.

Meanwhile, part of California gets AIDS while the other part burns. If this were a real Hollywood blockbuster, complete with a list of big name actors, there'd be an earthquake at the end which kills everyone, with only Nicholas Cage laughing in the ruins of LA.

sounds like his M.O.

Cage playing Trump

Where is /ourguy/ Elijah Wood?
I believe they are currently spreading HIV

Got paid off and "asked" for silence

OYYY VEYYYYYY

WE'RE REACHING THE CUSP LADS
We need to flood the normiesphere with the Hollywood jew pedo story. Post it fucking everywhere. Especially this Emma Watson angle (pic
related). The mass of infantile, Harry Potter worshipping normies will feel like they've been personally raped by Weinstein if we can meme
this effectively.
List of hollywood rape and pedo scandals pasted from other thread:
>Dan Schneider
Victims: Jamie Lynn Spears, Amanda Bynes
>Bryan Singer
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
>Joss Whedon?
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
>Louis CK
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
>Harvey Weinstein
This article contains a list of accusers, which can be used for cross-referencing:
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
>Dr. Luke
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
>Woody Allen
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
>Roman Polanski
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript
If some kind of ancient tech, hollow earth, ayy, stuff is really about to go down, then post about it when it happens, and OBVIOUSLY,
don't take the word of Vice, Huffpo, and JOHN MOLESTER about it or let them frame your view of it. They're scared and their little Harry
Potter fuck doll is the key to burning down the whole thing. Keep your eyes on the prize anons.

He is a key piece to make it all tumble

youtube.com/watch?v=Dgh0xLWgA0w

wheres the mel gibson sniping hollykikes memes?

literally who?

Bump

>Be Penelope Cruz. Known for being a Communist whore and unable to act.
>Team with Salma Hayek to Fuck Mexican Druglord Sergio Bernal, then deny it.
>Go to Hollywood.
>Suddenly become a respected actress.
>Win a fucking Oscar, and thank Weinstein for it.
People should look more into the connection between Hollywood and Mexican drug lords.

I can confirm that Ben Affleck goes both ways

A gay friend of mine said he was chatting with a guy on Grindr who didn't have a face pic and met up with him for sex and it turned out to be Ben Affleck. My friend pretended he didn't know and didn't say anything. He said Ben actually has a big tattoo all over his back

did he fug him good?

ANONS FAG FRIEND
"Hey guys I secretly fucked ben affleck"

user
"I believe you"

Is that the suave motherfucker from Fasionably Male? I heard he likes to do it somewhere very uncomfortable.

that's where they get their blow

bitch enjoyed it

>political legitimacy
>top vocal liberals
citation needed, faggot

>Hilarie Burton b. July 1, 1982 (age 35)
>"Partner" Jeffery Dean Morgan b. April 22, 1966 (age 51)

I would have groped her ass also

like the back of a volkswagon?

heres a comp

Don't forget why we're here people. The more of these stories that come out, the closer we are to exposing pedogate. Even if you think women in Hollywood are whores and deserve it, we need to praise them for their bravery so that more come out.

exactly what ive been doing with my liberal sock puppet twatter accounts.

dude, that was a totally innocent segment. the guy is a twat for sure, but there was nothing untoward at laughing at geeky looking teenage kids

play the tape silent bob

she seems quite excited recalling it in the clip. i guess the climate has changed so she has

Holy shit, her husband is Negan?! Ben Affleck better watch his ass

Holy shit batman!

Well, his career is over.

Oh no!

>A hot male celebrity barely groped my boob
>good vibes
>she's laughing
>200 years later

>i was a kid and sexually assaulted by ben affleck

top kekkerino bambino.

Oh shit, just looked it up and this Jeffrey Dean Morgan guy played Bruce Wayne’s dad in Batman vs. Superman. Kek, this is a great twist.

>she seems quite excited recalling it in the clip
This. It's fucking nothing.

>>people hurt in different ways

This isnt a revelation though if she already revealed it (for money mind you) in that old ass clip.

I was being facetious

>matt damon
>ben affleck
kevin smith is next i guess

Lol she was like 21 and unless ben has an extra set of joints there's no way that happened

This entire story is a distraction from the Harvey Weinstein thing. This is how they salvage a hopeless situation. Muddy the waters, make it look like everyone is in on it- but it can't be just some other kike producer you out, no, you need to push stories about Ben Affleck. He's popular with normies and plays batman. People will start talking about this and the question will stop being about the fat kike Harvey Weinstein but rather "men in hollywood" and then Harvey was the first to apologize and "oh! look at all the charity work he's been doing for women!" he's surely a changed man, what a great transformation, what an excellent story. Ok folks, move along nothing to see here.

This is how the kikes keep winning. It's all just subterfuge and it's as predictable as the fucking sunrise.

gross.

She was a good sport but put her foot down. Since we dont seem him doing this all the time I assume he learned that this isnt ok.

Anyone have proof to the contrary.

>Under the arm touched the beginning of the side boob
She should have taken it to court if she wanted to do something about it, fucking fagget leftists and their character assassination.

so why even pay attention? just ignore it

Because I can sage this thread while also informing the readers here that they're being distracted by kike subterfuge and its essentially the same thing as ignoring it only maybe I've passed wisdom to some of the less astute people on here.

i wonder why kevin smith likes to talk about sucking cock all the time

Little boys are the main victims of paedophilia in Hollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=3jS6-1ulALk&t=

>21 year old wannabe actress
>groped by 30 year old 6 foot 4 Hollywood leading man Ben Affleck

Probably the best thing that ever happened to her 14 years ago, but now that she's grown up and married she just sees a way to get attention.

DESTROY THE (((PEDO)))RING FRODO

DESTROY IT

Kek

>with only Nicholas Cage laughing in the ruins of LA.
Implying this isn't how it ends

Isn't the fact that an non-jew actor gets a main role proof of this? Given the recruitment process. I'm sure there are exceptions but not many.

When did Sup Forums become TMZ?

>Muslimani

FTFY

DISCLAIMER
---------------------

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE GOYIM BEN AFFLECK HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

lol how will the wealthy liberal ruling class put the breaks on this?

This tactic works on enemies, I wonder if they ever suspected it would backfire on them.

She's just pissed he didn't ask her out after the show.

you guys are stupid if you think anything is "going down"

You should know better about the press, any scandal you can see is because they want you to see it, they can silence anything, it's always part of their plan

ALWAYS
L
W
A
Y
S

>anne frank tattoo

wut?

POTTERY