I just found out Canada's goal is to increase their population to 75 million by 2050 and 100 million in 2100

I just found out Canada's goal is to increase their population to 75 million by 2050 and 100 million in 2100

What's their endgame? Why do they need so many people?

as food.

also because the economic system is based on supply and demand and artificially restricting both is getting harder with so few people

Pls Canada halp. You can take 1.5 Million well educated engineers, psysicians and scientists from Germany. No strings attached

keep them, you need them more than we do

Checked

Because they have a population of like 30 million which makes them not a very relevant country despite being the second largest country and a large oil producer. So what they do is import zipperheads by the thousands and think everything is going to work out.

Instead they just move to the US and get their extended family on social security benefits they never worked for.

Based leafboy

>muh relevancy
>muh they all move to America

Burgers are fat retards

Population size limits your economy. Even though its healthy and functioning now, making it larger gives Canada more power globally (and by extension, Canadian citizens and companies).
Their end game is making Canada more prosperous.

Let me spell this out for you.

#1 People are mostly no more intelligent then you.

#2 The people running shit in the gov and the "investor class" are no different.

#3 The easiest way to guarantee an expanding, growing economy is to add more people. You dont need to worry about increasing peoples wealth just add more people and get more total wealth.

Everyone wants this who is in charge. The gov cannot allow a falling pop how would they afford to keep up their programs military and whatever. Basically all government services are pyramid schemes. They were created when population was always increasing. They are not built to deal with a falling population.

And the investor class sees more customers who can go into debt buying their products. More labor means you keep the price of labor from rising.

They cant think about it any deeper for any length of time. They are not prone to think about the consequences for any length of time. Just something that will be absorbed on the way to the greater good.

They only see the giant population and economy graphs. That is all.

This is the origin of all immigration bullshit in the west.

I wish we had your immigration policy that you apply to white people but I want to apply it to everyone equally.

DAY OF THE SALAD

Wouldnt it be day of the grill? We are immunized against it because grilled burgers are delicious.

yeah but these people are all controlled by the satanic illuminati powers so its not really legit its just a scam to crash the world

Will canada have a housing crash? if so when? 2020? 2024?

The West is desperate to counter China.

to pay for their social welfare state ponzi scheme

Checked and true. The investor and managerial classes are not ready for a levelling off of the world population, but that MUST happen. World population has doubled since 1973, and more that quadrupled wihin the lifespan of the oldest living human. This is why they're pushing so much orwellian shit, they know they're going to need it. Their leverage depends on growth, and it WILL dry up. Western countries (and japan) with k-selected populations are already sensibly contracting their numers ahead of this looming crisis, while the same growth-addicted siphon class looks for ways to increase populations for their benefit while simultaneously trying to shame us all about climate change and trying to usher in carbon taxes. It's all a scheme and it cannot last. This will all get sorted out within the coming century.

antifa cannon fodder

once we have enough global warming and climate change the other 90% of the country will finally become habitable, it'll be great to have more taxpayers

>the second largest country
Not a fucking argument. Jesus are you amerilards really that stupid? Most of it is frozen wasteland, same as Russia.

>t. jealous second worlder

Because our government pension plan is a ponzi scheme

Well we are doing a bang up job. 1,000,000,000 Han Chinese? Hoh, ho! I raise you 2,500,000,000 niggers. HAHA

Human population is what the global market bases it's currency on. People are money.

GOOD POST

Nobody saved for retirement so they're giving it away in return for a miserable life in a shifty nursing home, paid by gubbermint gibs..

>Canada wants people
>won't import Poles who are both cheap yet smart enough to not fuck up everything
Canadians are weird.