How isekai ought to be done

How isekai ought to be done.

Did you mean to post Re:Zero?

This.

Forced noses: The Animation

No, fuck off, the only thing this had going for it were the robot designs.

Still my favorite anime of all time.

Hahahaha. No. This is just your standard grimderp torture fic. This shit is a dime a dozen all over ff.net.

>not Konosuba

I thought it was a good show did all the right things to do with a fantasy land with a normal person getting thrown into it. Fleshed out the world gave some interesting character moments. didn't devolve into haremishit that's the big one.

Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar was great. Fun characters, nice animation, decent plot and PLOT. Too bad nips had shit taste.

Nostalgia again, OP? Get with the times. Isekai is more fun now.

KonoSuba is a parody though.

I didn't like that the MC's motivation and the Villain's motivation essentially switched places around midway with no plausible explanation or any kind of communication.

You're a parody

Yes, Isekai is something that must be mocked and taken with a grain of salt

I liked El Hazard. Still have the VHS tapes for all of it.

I think a good majority of isekai do that line now.

Another example of Isekai done well.

Indeed, they're adapting

Are there even other Isekai that do the whole aging thing like Mushoku does? It feels like you're growing up with them really.

Pic related

Thinking back, there were tons of isekai in the day. It's not like its a new thing or that there is alot of it. In fact there were way more isekai before 2010 than after.

Yeah, it's obvious if you have been around a while and watched many anime. Some people just exaggerate isekai nowadays. Probably because that's how they shill? I don't know. Anime is shilled in the weirdest of ways these days and that's by talking shit.

NTR shoujo shit?