/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - NATION AND VALUES EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump welcomes Pitt Penguins to WH 10/10/17
youtu.be/JNv6qCFEOIs
>Pres Trump meets w/Kissinger 10/10/17
youtu.be/u9AC17Bshrc
>FLotUS Melania visits infant opioid treatment center WV 10/10/17
youtu.be/xFLLAb3qprQ
>BUILD THAT WALL 10/10/17
youtu.be/_QFuI4lv-QI
>VP Pence gets update on burning commies 10/10/17
youtu.be/7EKA-zSahxw
>Proj Veritas - America Pravda NYT pt 1 10/10/17
youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM
>Dep SoS Sullivan @Blockchain Forum 10/10/17
youtu.be/a--csKlojCc
>Trump TV Weekly Update #11 (Lara) 10/10/17
youtu.be/6gOU2Z8CnzA
>Ivana Trump interview on F&F 10/10/17
youtu.be/uBuN-vW156M (PT1)
youtu.be/KjsZQ27Bpo4 (PT2)
>StateDep Spcl Press Brief on hizballah (Heather, Amb Sales, NCTC Dir Rasmussen) 10/10/17
youtu.be/UbmShuz4uz8
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/10/17
youtu.be/pavvRwccyhs
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/10/17
youtu.be/GXdHmq1AtZ0
>WH Video: VP and 2nd Lady in PR &user islands 10/10/17
youtu.be/WbPRuiSuV3c
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in LV 10/10/17
youtu.be/nKXQonHctmE
>DepInt video: Natl Wildlife Refuge Week 10/10/17
youtu.be/S7709fWf3NA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1819343268
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White Men B T F O.

MAGA

awoobaker btfo

Trajectory is changing a bit. Portubro is still looking to get some tropical force winds this weekend.

>being concerned over your own well being makes you a lesser being
Wew lad

2018 is a massive opportunity for sure
Maaaybe if things go really well Rs will get even a slim supermajoirty, but many RINOs and 4-6 D seats can be taken down pretty easily.

Not gaining many seats would be a huge loss, this kind of opportunity doesn't come along often at all, and Trump needs to get his agenda passed..

I have no idea how Governorships etc could go in 2018 though

>tfw preparing for an interview for a factory job making insulated glass that I don't really want
Faking enthusiasm is so fucking difficult.

>When you drink the kool aid

We have always celebrated All Saints' Day.
The whole spooky costumes and jack o lantern stuff is just the result of Europeans throwing away their own culture to embrace American cultural imperialism ( no hard feelings though, but it is what it is), sprinkled with some empty consumerism on top.
It is pathetic and disgusting.

checkmate hibernian overlords

>implying civilization was built on kindness
it was built by conquering the fauna which included the native """"poeple"""""

>144899394
Why do you keep interrupting our funtime everyday, in the meaningless pursuit of (You)s

>Self preservation instinct makes you a lesser being
Behold, the leftist utopia. Where everyone is "kind" mindless cattle.

Funny how all these women are only coming out now, once they're rich and famous, with all these allegations. Very suspicious. Very much like how women only came out about Trump harassing them only when he had the chance of winning the Presidency.

>new study
>something is confirmed
Um sweetie, you can't confirm something until the results are proven to be replicable. If you were a higher being you might've known that.

Europe gets ocean-based storms? I that was just an American thing. Boo!

WHEN OPRAH BRINGS HARVEY A FRESH ONE TO SACRIFICE FOR MOLOCH

Absolutely disgusting.

Are we terminating NAFTA yet

>And here I went into this .webm thinking it would be one of those videos where the RPG misfires and blows up right in the tube and kills the sandnigger. Disappointed daysoo

TULSI 2020

Good luck m8

germany got a hurricane a while back. I was as surprised as you

Healthcare missed the mark by ONE vote. We can get a lot of shit done even just by primarying a handful of neocons and flipping some Dem seats.

Oops forgot pic

That explains it.

SPENCERPEDES, UNITE

this is now a slag thread

Could there be hope for Canada...?

>celebrating halloween
isn't this site supposed to be 18+

>when you subvert so hard that your own spawn falls for the trick and becomes a poz'd gay nigger lover and you inadvertently destroy your own lineage

*bzzzt* blumpf *whirr*

Which one is the non-cucked party?

You forgot the image, silly pants!

How many kids he have?
Which one of them is carrying the flag after the father is gone?
It's not usual for one of the billionaires that pull strings to let something like this happen.

Some of us have children.

>screws up post
>Doesn't just delete it and fix it

ALL

MILLION

Kool post.

BRAAAPP SCHLUTTT

No
Canadian conservatives are controlled by the Jews

Probably will happen soon, apparently Mexico is not happy with the idea of balanced trade. It would literally be better than it is now if Trump just ripped up NAFTA.

>Trade surplus with Mexico before NAFTA, 1.6 B
>Trade deficit after 2 decades of NAFTA, 64B

Unsurprisingly, they don't want to lose their ability to leech off the US.

>falling for the 3d meme
that's even worse

Its an excuse for a little fun and stuff, people still do halloween parties as adults and college kids.

TF2 does this thing every year

>Are we terminating NAFTA yet

It is being re-negotiated currently. Seeing some bitching in the MSM about Drumph supposedly introducing poison pills into the process.

Ayyy nice one bruh.

> 2018 is a massive opportunity for sure
Maaaybe if things go really well Rs will get even a slim supermajoirty, but many RINOs and 4-6 D seats can be taken down pretty easily.
If R flip 4 seats and put 4 non RINOs in the sears of Flake. heller, Collins and Corker that changes the senate from a 52-48 with 3 surefire holdovers (pick 3 from the RINOs, kill any bill) to a healthy 56-44 with not enough holdovers to kill a bill outright and close enough to 60 to overcome a filibuster with the right incentive.

Conservative is not nearly as batshit insane as Trudeau
It is still cucked to an extent though

So much this.

U.S. businesses fear NAFTA doomed; Mexico warns of consequences
It's Reuters tho

Thanks!

Canadian conservatives are like an even more cucked version of the neocon GOP, if you can even imagine that.

The only way to get things fixed is make it the law, banning any Jew form owning any form of property. Only this will save America.

>not propagating your race
I hope for your sake that you're a shitskin.

He just wants to go back to his WW2 days getting jews gassed.

>>celebrating halloween
>isn't this site supposed to be 18+

Over 200 trick-or-treaters generally come by my neighborhood every halloween.

Is it true that 3 suspected foreign agents( 2 under FISA warrants and 1 a registered foreign agent) we're hired by trump?

Will you guys accept my rare trump pepe as an offering

tf2 and valve are dead tho. you seen the pathetic "celebration" of it's 10th anniversary yesterday?

>scared of something so they do the exact same thing they're scared of to counter the thing they're scared of..

wow

Disgusting.

SCHEDULE, READ IT

SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1819343268

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. In the afternoon, the President and First Lady Melania Trump will welcome Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mrs. Grgoire Trudeau of Canada. The President will then meet with Prime Minister Trudeau. Later in the afternoon, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Harrisburg, PA. In the evening, the President will arrive in Harrisburg, PA and will give remarks on tax reform. The President will then depart Harrisburg, PA for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

> 10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>1:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY welcome Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mrs. Grgoire Trudeau of Canada

>2:05PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Prime Minister Trudeau

>2:15PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minster Trudeau

>3:15PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>3:35PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Harrisburg, PA

>4:20PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Harrisburg, PA

>5:45PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks on tax reform

>6:25PM THE PRESIDENT departs Harrisburg, PA en route to Washington, D.C.

>7:30PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

you don't want to come across as too enthusiastic. it's not a service industry job. if you go in there smiling super fucking big and acting like a cunt they might not even bother.

show up and be polite but don't over do it. show interest in the job and whatever the interviewer has to say. at the end of the interview if he does not offer you the job on the spot; simply say:

>Well I'm hoping to hear from you. I'm ready to start working and I work hard.

something like that. it sounds cheesy but all they want is a hard worker who will show up on time everyday and won't call in every time his tummy hurts. It's a factory job, I've worked lots of them. let them know you are ready to work, and ready to work hard. that's it.

Fuck Harry Potter, fuck millennials and fuck you! Nah sorry user you're all right I needed my anger boner stroked.

Why do women need their clit sucked so much? Why don't we just make Official Girls Year where we celebrate girl achievements and dreams allll yeaaar long, then certainly all Fortune 500 CEO's will be women and commerce AND industry can be ruined! Yay!

>you have to stop having fun at 18

How many diseases do these creatures carry?

Yes, but do you understand what a unique opportunity this is?

(map is if Republicans do well in 2018)

Kill your self

Hired in what context?

They probably will just clone George, fast-grow it, then cut out the clone's brain and put the original in

I really hope I don't have a daughter

>You don't want violent savages living near you? It's called kindness, sweetie. It makes us better than you.

You're not just gonna let these little punks get COMPED candy for their costumes ey?

I also need to seem like I want the job, and trust me I don't. I'll probably quit after a week. I just need something full time until I get my certifications transferred over to my new state since my savings are almost completely burnt up.

mate are you Aussies all fuckin gay or what?

don't be rude kouhai, i'm as white as can be

dude I'm eating

1 was his NSA, 1 was a foreign policy advisor, and the other was his campaign manager

>Hired in what context?

He means like in the context of Hillary's campaign chair, John Podesta, also having a side business that worked for foreign governments.

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

>he hasn't crashed a sorority Halloween party
>He hasn't seen a normal house turned into a Playboy Mansion for one night

Then again you do have the Deus Vult flag.

Shoulda just moved the gun in the gif desu senpai

you don't go to work because you feel like it, you go there to get paid. this is your motivation, unless you can find something different, deal with it

>RPG
I do not think that means what you think that means
Mortar

I don't want to vote for her, but I DO want to stuff a handful of lincolns in her panties.

>You're not just gonna let these little punks get COMPED candy for their costumes ey?

Of course. My neighbors have a street party every year, handing out candy to the kids, and actual cooked food and cider to the adults supervising them.

You can't just (you) everyone and ask them to accept your maymay, it has to flow

It'll be up to you whether or not she turns out like that, pal.
No electric Jew
No smartjew either, I'd say get her a flip phone but who knows what technology we'll be using in 15 years or whatever

True, since he had no recoil :>)

>a fucking skeleton
I sure hope you aren’t also a Floridian

I honestly thought it was a rocket-propelled-grenade to Princess Bride

Awful

>2 under FISA warrants and 1 a registered foreign agent
Weren't those the FISA warrants from the unmasking BS?