Is CNN completely objective and neutral or is there a slight bias?

Is CNN completely objective and neutral or is there a slight bias?

All media has bias.

Reuters/AP don't have bias.

All media has bias.

Yes, all media do, but news agencies like Reuters & AP don't have bias.

completely objective and neutral

no u

They are slightly pro Trump but otherwise OK. Especially Lemonhead.

Completely neutral
T. Don lemon

Certainly Neutral News

Idiot, it's in the name...

SAGE BAIT

i was thinking about this today. there should be laws against poorly reserched news, propaganda and media manipulation.

Really? I thought they were slightly pro Democrat. Maybe I'm wrong.

>there should be laws against poorly reserched news, propaganda and media manipulation.
Then Alex Jones would be in jail.

>slight bias

They blatantly lie, frequently, to advance leftist / globalist agenda points. It's so bad that they are now the poster children for "very fake news." The only people that believe them anymore are the people that want to believe them, the people who need to believe them - leftists so deep down the radical hole that they cannot even imagine climbing out again.

Btw, I know that when you have sarcasm on a bagel then you can have sarcasm anytime, but I can't resist posted some of my favorite examples of CNN hypocrisy. It's a rich, verdant source of bemusement.

With VNN (very fake news) you're never at a loss for a laugh, assuming you don't stop to think that there's at least a few million people that still actually believe their bullshit. Then you might have a brief anxiety attack. But then you remember that Trump won and that would only be possible if the majority of America had already figured out CNN was full of shit.

CNN is fiction.

How fucking retarded are you? Even their use of language in reporting "facts" is tilted by use of adjectives to push their point of view and that of their masters.

CNN is so similar in operation to the Ministry of Truth in Orwell's 1984 that it is equal parts disturbing and hilarious.

They're one of my favorite fake news sources to track. They're everything they falsely allege Alex Jones to be. Perhaps example of Alinksyism in action on a media platform.

who, what, where, and when are facts. why and how are often subjective. there is also the question of "omission bias", which i'd argue is worse

You can trust the weather segment though

This president has had them chasing their own tail for so long they can't even seem to remember their own stories, even just a month after the fact.

Sometimes they are just plain inept, as in this one where they are attempting to lambaste the President for their perception that he committed a misspelling with "covfefe" - meanwhile, in the very same graphic, they misspell the word "chief" as "cheif."

This is CNN.

>Sometimes they are just plain inept, as in this one where they are attempting to lambaste the President for their perception that he committed a misspelling with "covfefe" - meanwhile, in the very same graphic, they misspell the word "chief" as "cheif."
>This is CNN.

Cia News Network

>slight
If that's your definition of the size of the sun then sure.

Then, about once a year or so, CNN throws a curve ball, and actually publishes something positive about President Trump. It's so shocking in its rareness you assume the editor suffered an aneurism as he was asked to approve the article - else it would never be published. The moment is brief and, within minutes, they're back to being the Trump Hate Network.

It's always good to remind ourselves that CNN's incestuous relationship with the DNC is hardly unique - the entire globalist media operation is in bed with those sickos.

And, of course, no one is better at framing a shot better than CNN. Small turnout for a HRC event? Well, sure, that's par for the course, by why let that rain on your narrative when you can just tighten that shot up. There you go (pic related): all better!

>a slight bias?
That's like saying Israel 'might' have Jews in it. Slight bias. Kys Jew shill.

Decent news source