Guilty Pleasures

>That one show you know is kinda shit.
>You like it anyways for reasons.

What's her name, Sup Forums?

Baki the Grappler

Koi Koi Seven is some dumb bullshit, but it's also one of the first anime I watched so I'm kind of nostalgic about it.

Rokujouma No Shinryakusha!?

No Game No Life

GuP

divergence eve was so awful it wasn't even enjoyable as a guilty pleasure

VVV

I don't have any guilty pleasures. I like the things I like without a single spec of irony or guilt and i don't care what other people think or say about me for it.

Aldnoah Zero was dumb as heck but somehow entertaining.

FUCKING RAD!

Rosario Vampire.

It had a real strong start, too. Here I was hoping for a political drama w/ mecha background, but then we got a shitty villain-of-the-week show with a genuinely autistic protagonist.

At least Tekketsu no Orphans did that well, though I wish they did more with the mobile workers. I fucking love the idea of these plucky technical-tier 'mecha' with salvaged weaponry going up against teenager-piloted mecha.

DearS.

VVV s1 was quite fun.

I'd take its plot over most modern series though.

oreimo, i really love that piece of shit

Rail Wars

Fairy Tail

Thanks to the sheer power of nostalgia and all the young adolescent faps I've had to Divergence Eve (most specifically the ED) I can actually totally get off to the all badly proportioned fanservice when nowadays I can only get a boner to ecchi at most, unless if it's some top of the line shit but even then it can take a minute. I actually really wouldn't mind seeing a remake with modernized designs and halfway decent CG that doesn't make me want to stab my eyes out with a pencil.
Man I just want to impregnate Misaki so fucking hard when she rolls over onto her back and lets those big bare tits just bounce around in the sun like that.

Vampire Knight is complete shit but I developed a head canon/self insert fiction that I relive by watching it.

>tfw I saw Divergence Eve as a Senior in High School the year it was released.
>tfw that was over a decade ago.

Sheeeeeeit. Can't believe I haven't seen it mentioned since, gonna marathon it tomorrow now. Show wasn't great but it had some neat ideas. Also fan service.

Strike Witches and Vividred Operation

Came here to post this. Kirino a best.

Real Drive.

Its not shit by any means. But its obviously full of fanservice and episodic stories. And the main plot doesn't really happen until the last 6 episodes.

I think an actual astrophysicist helped with the script, so most of the technobabble is actually real.

And speaking of remakes, I want Kiddy Grade remake without the story arcs cut short.

And its sequel with actual plot returned as was planned before Gonzo split

Anime
Sup Forums

High School Star Musical.