Is Sup Forums ready for Protestant Islam?

>Islamic Scientist proposes 40 reforms to Berlin mosque door

bz-berlin.de/berlin/islamwissenschaftler-schlaegt-40-thesen-zur-islam-reform-an-berliner-moscheetuer

1 It is time for a European Islam.
26 God has given man freedom of expression.
27 The principle of religious freedom also applies in Islam.
28 No one has the right to declare other people unbelievers.
29 "The dignity of man is inviolable" - this also applies to Islam and the Muslims.
30 The dialogue among the Muslims is indispensable because there is no chosen religious community in Islam.
31 Reconciling Diversity in the Dialogic Encounter: To be religious today means to be interreligious.
32 No religion is in possession of absolute truth, and no man has the key to paradise.
33 Islam has not made women women, but men's servants.The women of Islam must rise, because their tormentors will not free them.
34 The headscarf is not a religious prescription but a historical product of male domination.
35 Not the Koran but the male rule of conservative Islam forbids women, as imams in their communities.
36 Islam has very much to do with Islamism.
37 Non-reformed Islam is not a religion of peace.
38 The Islamic sense of Islam is ha'usgemacht. We Muslims are not victims.
39 Humanist-modern Islam shares the world with other religions and worldviews.
40 Only as a liberal is Islam capable of future.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=-gb7eu7rYE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What? Protestant Islam already exists, it's called ISIS.

t. abdel majed abdel bary

Fuck off we don't want islam

HOW ABOUT THESE FUCKS REFORM THEIR FAITH IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY

they are, unfortunately, its called ISIS

No I mean a liberal reform like the guy in berlin does. They'd most likely be killed if they even tried something like this in a muslim country.
also
>"The dignity of man is inviolable"
literally the first thing thats in the german constitution.

>biggest possible reform for islam will happen in germany

a moot point considering you krauts have no dignity left

this is actually pretty good

now all we have to do is wait a few centuries and watch as islam gets as cucked as christianity

that man will be dead soon, Islam does not tolerate heretics.

Germany seems to be at the center of everything

>tfw western degeneracy is so powerful that it will be what reforms islam

Charlie Hebdo on this guys mosque within 6 months. Check em.

>Protestant Islam
Already exists.
It's called Wahabism and it's absolute cancer.
>ibadi spread never

>Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar. Sie zu achten und zu schützen ist Verpflichtung aller staatlichen Gewalt.
>The dignity of man is inviolable. To respect and protect it is the duty of all state power
but nobody thought about what happens when the state shits on its duty to protect dignity. Remember, guns are bad and should only be owned by the state and people who got a permit from the state. I hate this orwellian shithole more each day

>nailing 95 severed heads to the door of a mosque

>Reconciling Diversity in the Dialogic Encounter: To be religious today means to be interreligious.
>No religion is in possession of absolute truth, and no man has the key to paradise.

Nice to see that Islam is preparing to get fucked by cultural marxism.

>implying wahabism isn't true Islam
Rasheed taqiya dosent work here

>the "all religions are exactly the same" meme
This is not how it works. Islam is not a mirror image of Christianity, it is its literal inverse.
>Christianity as founded was based on charity and nonviolence.
>It later became encased in a power structure and corruption
>the Reformation (and Counter-Reformation) tried to recover the spirit of the founder.

>Islam was founded by a cruel psychopath warlord and it is designed to wage war and terror.
>It later became a little softened with Sufism and what not.
>Modern Wahhabism/jihadism is trying to recover the warlike cruelty of the founder.

>Islamic Scientist

thats nice for them. Can they please go now and reform THEIR shit faith in THEIR shit countries

Indeed. They are on it, as was trying to tell you. The result is, of course, war and misery.

>Islamic Scientist

Exactly.
That autistic level of fidelity to the text is why it can justify itself as "true islam" more than any other current.
Just like how protestants can go one and on about how catholics worship the pope and orthodoxes are polytheist fetishists.

>germans so autistic they try to ruin literal shit tier death cult

faggotry

Ah tacking them to a door just like Luther.
How clever.
They're really getting creative with taqiya these days.

This is true Islam: hooktube.com/watch?v=-gb7eu7rYE0

You'll find that any serious practitioner of a given faith works under the assumption that his faith is the one true faith and is not interchangeable with others. I have much respect for religious people who hold their faith in this regard and none whatsoever for religious people who consider their faith to be essentially the same as many other faiths aside from a few superficial differences.

To paraphrase one of my favorite teachers, "There are people out there who like to claim that all religions are all basically the same; that there are many paths to the top of the mountain. But if you've ever been on a mountain, you know that's not the case. Plenty of paths lead back down the mountain, or to dead ends, or even off the side of a cliff."

I wholeheartedly support this. 99% of muslims will get insanely angry at some German cucks reforming their religion.

this.

If they actually mean what they say then good for them

they'll get killed tho

>bingo
I guess he‘ll be offed in the next few months.

That nigger will be dead in a month

>islam reforms in berlin
>the reformed version of islam spreads across the muslim world, 1 billion muslims following it
>berlin then gets considered by muslims as an important holy city to islam like mecca
>millions of muslims start moving there each year
>"fuck you white german, berlin is holy muslim city, my religion started here, this is my holy land"

more like
>reform in berlin
>german cucks go with it
>german media gets a boner and runs this story 24\7
>some shitskin hears of stupid westeners trying to ruin his religion
>kills the reformer
>islam remains a religion of piece
>media tells everyone its the fault of right wing germans
>import more muslims to fight the evil nazis

>those quads
fugg

Christian reform started in Germany/Chzekia/Swiss, not in Rome or Jerusalem.

A european islam?
There is nothing left to salvage from that dysfunctional abrahamic faith.
They can convert to sufiism or turkish islam called alevism.
Or just abandon it.
No other muslim from their shithole who arrives in a european country will ever follow that reformed crap.

If they hate their shit religion, why not just convert into the better one?

I mean, we've done all the reforms and purges already, you don't need to invent the bicycle again.

I know you're backwards, but there's really no shame in giving up when you're beaten.

yes. Christian reform started in christian lands, makes sense.