Distasteful, abominable, gruesome, repugnant and creepy

distasteful, abominable, gruesome, repugnant and creepy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEzmU7YSXJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop policing sexual fantasies.

those are sexual fantasies of a very deranged man who has huge influence on our lives. he must, i repeat, must be impeached.

Yes that was the alternate title for Bill Clinton's autobiography.

Considering how he say his friend Roy Cohen died of the gay buttrott, I can't say I would blame him for wanting her to get tested, considering how much both she and Charles slept around.

Jesus we get it, he’s said fucked up shit before. Have any of you lefties not?

she's a whore, simple as that.
>i'm married to a prince, is this really the best i can get?
fucking women.

wtf I love trump now!

I wonder of Dodi took a test before he knocked that royal anglo pussy?

>he’s said fucked up shit before
so you disavow? disavow.

Hello ukraine

the guy is so edgy I have no doubt that he shitposts here

REEEE DISAVOW

I don't blame him, did you see the sandnigger Diana was fugging?

something something launch codes something something to be fair you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand rick and morty something something her turn

...but kinda funny.

Yea definitely way worse than that kike Weinstein right?

>go on howard stern during his peak shock jock period
>say shocking things

what did they mean by this?

who cares?

>entertainer on edgy radio show says edgy things

that's it, dlumpf is officially done. I was a crumpfer but now I'm With Her(tm)

Trump is finished! He will never win the election now!

it's funny how leftist media thinks this makes Trump unpopular with the voters but most voters think this is funny

She died because she was being fucked by Muslims and the rumours were of her being pregnant (in magazines) and marrying him.
Could you imagine a Muslim brother to William and Harry?
Do you imagine the British monarchy doesn't traditionally kill under dynastic threatening circumstances? Read a history book.
It was a pit manoeuvre and a drugged driver that killed her
Everyone in TV media could be charged as wilful accessories to murder because zero questions were asked and it was obvious.

wow it's nothing

>rediscovered
intothetrash.jpg. No bump.

>boo hoo
Go to plan 2

>according to broadcaster who claimed
fake news

>hey we want to run another hit piece on trump
>we found some tapes of him saying inflammatory stuff, crazy right? that's never happened before
>so what we need you to do is say that this dead chick told you that she thought trump was creepy
>can't say we're wrong if she's dead, right? it's like "sources say" but even better!

>go to /pol

>assume anyone will care Drumpf trash talked a muzzie cum dumpster after she died

Two HIV Tests?!!
FUCK BLURMPF

She was a slut

>trump gave me the creeps
>lived with actual draconians
doesn't surprise me that this logic is gifted to us from the same woman who dated a shitskin

HIllary Clinton has killed dozens. The democrat party has gotten richer than nazis off of their bullshit where a man who entered the White House in 2009 with a reported $2 million net worth now owns $20 million mansions in Bel Air, Chicago, Hawaii, and Washington DC. These people have gotten people killed in places like Benghazi, smuggled military-grade firearms to Mexican drug cartels, incited racial hatred that's still getting whites killed daily across this country, and slapped targets onto the cops of this country. The Obama daughters get stoned everywhere they go when they should be the top role models of teenage girls in this country. They spent so many billions on vacations, parties, and shopping sprees that they classified the numbers to keep the people from getting angry. Obama even engaged in a fucking race war to break America as a white country, and all of this immigrant crap is nothing more than the left wanting to de-whiten America, which is why ONLY white neighborhoods get "blessed" with this invasion.

And THIS is what offends you?

Holy fuck man. You have no mral compass at all.

Where did that pic go?
Is that the Hand Of Mod yet again?

can you please at least delete this disgusting photo? or mods? someone?

What's wrong with making sure she's clean?

IMPREEAAAAAACCCHHHHHHH

Better to have an extra rib than a stupid cunt

Howard stern is menace who should be on the short list to the gas chambers.

BLUMPF

>HIllary Clinton has killed dozens
any sources other than *your ass*?

yeah, that's what i thought so.

Good for him. That cunt was a fucking embarrassment to our country.

Nah. I deleted it myself. I hadn't read all the text on it when I saved it. It was 2edgy4me.

(((British broadcaster)))

Dude, it's was from the Howard Stern show in the later 90s/early 2000s. You're obviously an underage faggot that's offended by everything.

I think it's cute.
I didn't do anything the original photographers didn't
Does anyone have the pictures of them dragging the corpse from the rocks down to the sea to make a better picture?

I am not the illegal you use to do lawn care. Google it, lazy fuck.

HERE IS HARVEY WEINSTEIN ON STERN
IN 2014

Harvey Weinstein Visits. 01/15/14. 6:50am

"Howard said he has to imagine that every starlet in Hollywood wants to blow him. Harvey said it works that way for the actors. Howard said actresses could be made a star overnight. Harvey said the risks are too great and he can't do that. Howard said he's saying he can't just go into a room and pull down his pants and tell someone to do something to him. Harvey said there are some that may have done that but that's not what he does."

Good show. Thanks for answering

Disavow this dick

not an argument. fuck off.

i will pray for your poor soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEzmU7YSXJs

CATCH THE WHEEL THAT BREAKS THE BUTTERFLY

What's it say in general terms?

Its like hes worse than Hitler, Double Hilter!

Quintessentially American.

Literally happened 20 fucking years ago. Irrelevant.

Hahah good line

Bloody smart man. She was a whore.

AND ALPHA!

what a LAD.

Implied physical removal of people you don't agree with.

THIS JUST IN:
WHEN TRUMP WAS 11 YEARS OLD HE CALLED HIS TEACHER A POO POO HEAD

I'd make the corpse take an HIV test before skullfucking it. The 90s: when Sup Forums was called real life

God hates liberals. Plz don't.

Can't you handle the reality your elites create?

Stop being retarded.
She died because the car smashed against a stone column that had been there for decades.
The car was driving fast because they were being chased by Paparazzi, and they were paying attention to them, not the road.

If any, she got killed by the Media, that's why they tried to turn her into a Legend after her death.

I don't dispute any of those facts
But you are very naive
A Muslim brother for Wills and Harry
You think they don't murder under these circumstances? That they'd wait for an accident? Really...

that shit is old and well known. he could probably smell the whore on her.

Holy shit what a lad, that slut was an embarrassment to are nation; God bless the Queen for offing that bitch.

i like webms of indians dying.

Keep dreaming... never let reality influence you!

KEY WORDS - HOWARD STERN SHOW

>be trained executive driver
>piloting an escape with your VVIP clients, high speed through public roads
>look in the rear view mirror the whole time instead of ahead

You know how ridiculous that sounds, right? Your average taxi driver knows better than that.

if true it makes me like him more

If only he'd made her take a driving test instead.

well he is a creep so of-course Sup Forums would like him.

Its an satire you jewish supremacist...

It's so distasteful to joke about a person about to die.

She was crazy. What is he saying that isn't true?

he's right, she was a whore
i would've tested her and then told her no just to crush her inflated self

there isn't even anything fucked up about it, it's perfectly sensible, you test a known whore for stds before you dive in

no, faggot OP is only "offended" at things that can theoretically further his handlers' loxist agenda21
my favorite part is how these stupid kike shills never learn, never adapt

and just like when it comes to being "offended", you're only a cuckstain when it's an opportunity for you to "gotcha" virtue signal