So trump thinks we should increase our nukes 10x

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/donald-trump-sought-dramatic-increase-us-nuclear-arsenal-nbc/

I don’t think humanity will survive trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/donald-trump-sought-dramatic-increase-us-nuclear-arsenal-nbc/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/918110279367643137
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. We should stay on top and have a modern arsenal. No one else is just gonna stop

What is wrong with the nukes?

Of course we should be able to annihilate absolutely anyone who threatens us.

I don't think you will survive humanity jew.

(((Weinstein))) is just the beginning

The pedo ring will come crashing down

>donald trump sought to increase nuclear arsenal tenfold
>in the article itself is trump saying the opposite

Why do lugenpresse do this?

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/donald-trump-sought-dramatic-increase-us-nuclear-arsenal-nbc/

Yeah, maybe a story with sources next time.

But it doesn't matter if he wants to do that or not, he can't get it done.

There you go thinking again.

>trump saw a chart of Nukes in the 1960’s and says we should be like that now

>trump said he wants our nuclear arsenal to be the best in the world

That’s literally I’m the article and the ducking media prints that goddamn headline?

The media is abohrent liars and then they have the gall to claim trump is a threat to the truth.

It's time to invoke the 25th amendment.

How much of a cuck do you have to be to defend this blatant retardation?

At least I'm not Muslim

Congratulations!

Good?

I seriously think that UN should kick USA out of the group, and demand every nation to build nukes and "strategically" point them at USA

We need to have at least twice the number of nukes that USA has

>threatening your own people

I see we have a Mexican warlock in our midst

What is Trumps goal? Make every country hate USA? Doesn't really work out for Russia.

Or we could just blatantly PRETEND to make more nukes but actually they're empty. You know, to scare enemy intelligence ops, for the lulz.

>SOURCES

they haven't learned much in 9 months

My point here is, is there ANYWAY we could stop a mad nation to further developt more weapons?

you're both fucking retarded

La Raza Mexican shitlord.

What the fuck do you expect? a round of applauses for increasing the number of weapons of mass destruction?

I literally wouldn´t have any problem if the increase is on war machinary that has nothing to do with nuclear weapons.

Increasing nuclear arsenal in a upcoming hispanic majority and leadership.
I don't see whats wrong with that. Please kys Trump, fucking moron. Only faked IQ test once btw

Nuclear weapons are the only thing that keeps the peace in this world.

But like all weapons, you still need to have enough to pose a threat to all potential enemies...at once.

The US currently can take on Russia and China in a nuclear war. That's only 2 enemies.

I don't see a problem with this:
>USA remains top dog with a large nuclear arsenal able to out-do any foreign nations
or
>Adding to the arsenal means Russia and China chimp out and start a nuclear holocaust that cleanse the Earth

It's a win/win senpai

>in the article itself is trump saying the opposite
It's not like Trump has ever lied about anything...

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/918110279367643137

a leaf bringing facts to a shitpost? Am I still on Sup Forums ?

Wait, so during the Obama years, the military was in worse shape and readiness across the board was a problem... always in question, capabilities and what not, the condition of our navy. now The Don wants to get our shit up to spec and it's a problem? Lol.