Blade Runner Discussion, cont

Blade Runner Discussion, cont.

The film promotes anti-SJW ideologies and shits on globalist technocrats like Elon Musk and the Zucc. Jordan Peterson approved.

Previous thread

I've seen the first one years ago, read the original book, but not the sequels.
Does this movie hold up?
I want to take my brother to see it

It's an excellent movie, but a little more of a straightforward self-realization story than the dour, almost despairing tone of the first movie. It avoids treading the exact same ground as the first one, and builds from "what am I" to "what do I do".

The original is probably a better film, but I prefer 2049.

I don't watch tV or movies you shouldnt either

Wow great. Finally a modern sci fi movie that I can give a try. I stopped watching new movies because everything is just an SJW fest. I unironically like Battlefield Earth because it has no SJW content and just tells a story. Anyone who thinks "its the worst film ever" is a drooling normie whos probably literally a retard and missed the whole point of the movie. Its actually a really good sci fi film.

>Jordan Peterson approved.
source?

二つで十分ですよ

I couldn't stay until the end, the film is too fucking boring. And no I'm not a millennial, I watched and loved the old one but 2049 is just sooo fucking long

By the time Ford shows up I was expecting the film to be wrapping up, I couldn't take 40 more minutes of boring plot.

Do I need to have seen the previous 2,048 for this one to make sense?

mandatory

The themes of Blade Runner 2049 are Petersonian.
>resist a nihilistic world
>resist post-modernists who want to deconstruct your humanity
>be more human than human
>find Truth
>earn your soul

Thanks, looks like I have to watch it now

Nice ass

解ってくださいよ

Not really, but you should watch the 2007 Final Cut before you see it. You will enjoy 2049 more if you do.

Definitely worth the price of admission. The film is a kino masterpiece.

>mfw my family complained that there were no male holograms for the gays

why the fuck do you keep shilling this bitch ass boring fucker of a movie. id rather watch superman than this pile of art house shit.

kys

Watched the original today while being high as fuck. Didn't understand a thing. Maybe it was the weed but I felt the characters are as stoned as I was. Like the aesthetics though.

Would gays even need a hologram?

The movie was great, but the music sucked. I expected this cool retrowave but they gave me some interstellar shit

>want to see movie
>no one to go with
>need baby sitter if I want to take wife

Always feels weird going solo to a movie.

>look at me im a pretentious underage fuck that watch shit movies nobody likes because i yearn to be an adult
go fucking hang yourself

kys

my dad started doing it after we moved out and he says it's great. it's not like you're going to talk to people while you're watching the thing, right?

>Always feels weird going solo to a movie.
I always go to movies by myself t b h. I don't care what other people think, going to see a movie is not a social thing for me. I get distracted when I'm with other people, and can't fully immerse myself

hang yourself nigger