He has a point

What's with libertarians?

no he doesn't

Nothing he said was wrong you Commie fuck

>tfw progressives strawman a libertarian with extreme beliefs
>tfw the strawman is less radical than your actual beliefs

>blacks don't want to be libertarians because it means they'll stop getting subsidized by the government at the expense of white people
He does have a point.

Don't laws against discrimination cover every race, religion, and creed or something like that? It's not supposed to be special treatment

blacks should learn to compensate for being ugly in order to get jobs instead of having the government force employers to hire them

Wrong

Its special treatment to a bunch of groups

>1st three panels, specifically this
>Laws against discrimination
The state exists for the protection of the individual rights of all citizens. Racial discrimination by the state and state institutions is wrong, we should not create or allow to persist laws which do so.

Racial discrimination by private individuals is also wrong, but it's not the place of the government to dictate people's moralities. Furthermore, the same right of free association which allows people to boycott or strike should allow a business to refuse service or employment to anyone for any reason. To say otherwise implies that business owners do not have exactly the same rights which are granted to their customers and employees.

(1/2)

>2nd line
>If the free market makes black people poor...
>The will of the free market
The free market doesn't specifically make black people poor. There is no system which is conspiring against black people, and if there was, the first place to look for it would be the governments in charge of black communities.

Black people, do, however, tend to be less successful, but the very fact that there is a term "Black Culture" should be a key to you that there might be something other than racism at work. Among African Americans, criminality and single parenthood are significantly higher than in other demographics. The latter is such a strong indicator of success that when controlled for in studies, racial trends all but vanish. Yes, the current generation of African Americans is starting from a bad economic position, but it cannot even begin to improve until the cultural problems are fixed.

And the worst part is this: they can't see it. They are told from childhood to look outward for the solution to their problems and are blind to the problems within that no-one else can change. They think "Oh, if only the white people would stop oppressing us we'd be fine," and "Oh, if the government gave us a bunch of money, we'd be successful", when the fact is, every indicator suggests that the current status quo would re-assert itself within two decades even if the bank balances and material possessions of every white and black person were switched.

Your racism is showing mr reddit

Perhaps because a majority of blacks are incapable of following a syllogism.

freedom of association means you can choose to hire people of similar races exclusively if you choose to, that's not a bad thing.

Protecting private property is the first and most important job of the government.

Get off my board you fucking nigger.

>libertarians don’t want to give blacks special treatment

It’s not in a blacks interests to do this, if white men weee given a bunch of free support from the feds they would probably not be libertarian either

>Protecting private property is the first and most important job of the government.

Reddit? How so?

And where, specifically, is this racism? Please quote the passages and I'd be glad to discuss them.

>To say otherwise implies that business owners do not have exactly the same rights which are granted to their customers and employees.
This is the argument that I always use. It's like the story of the bakers who didn't want to cater for the gay couple. If you support laws against discrimination you're arguing that the bakers don't get to decide if/when they will work. You're arguing for slavery

so niggers themselves admit they are too dumb to survive a level playing field

cool

I'm really glad someone agrees! I considered using the word slavery myself, but I think that comparison is best used sparingly, it has the potential for quite a bit of shock value. If you don't mind my asking, how successful are you when arguing this topic and what kinds of rebuttals have you seen?

>how successful are you when arguing this topic and what kinds of rebuttals have you seen?
They usually concede that point but some will try to argue that without this law minority groups will have no opportunities to succeed. At this point you can either troll them
>Are you implying that Black people can't run their own businesses?
or you can argue that businesses that discriminate will not be as successful as ones that don't because they have a smaller customer base. Basically
>The free market will fix it

Notice how no one talks about the last 3 panels. Rmyt

A white ally drew this though

Two time's the charm, eh kike?

The jews invented libertarianism though

>Étienne de La Boétie
>John Locke
>Algernon Sidney
>John Milton
>Baron de Montesquieu
>Voltaire

Not a single one of these ever was or called himself a libertarian

These did

* Dr. Gary Becker, 1930-2014 (Professor of Economics, University of Chicago; Nobel Prize winner)
* Max Beloff, 1913-1999 (British historian)
* Alan Bock, 1944-2011 (author; editorialist, Orange County Register)
* Andrew Breitbart, 1969-2012 (founder, Breitbart.com)
* David Brudnoy, 1940-2004 (talk radio host; TV commentator; author)
* Ralph de Toledano, 1916-2007 (former editor, The New Leader)
* Aaron Director, 1901-2004 (former Professor of Economics, University of Chicago)
* Elizabeth Fox-Genovese , 1941-2007 (historian)
* Lanny Friedlander, 1947-2011 (founder, Reason Magazine)
* Milton Friedman, 1912-2006 (author; philosopher; economist)
* Dr. Ronald Hamowy, 1937-2012 (former professor of History)
* Irv Homer, 1924-2009 (talk radio host)
* Ze'ev Vladimir Jabotinsky, 1880-1940 (founder, Betar Zionist Group)
* Ludwig Lachmann, 1906-1990 (economist)
* Robert Nozick, 1938-2002 (author; philosopher; economist)
* Dyanne Petersen (former Senior Editor, Laissez Faire Books)
* Ayn Rand, 1905-1982 (author; philosopher)
* David Ricardo, 1772-1823 (economist)
* Irv Rubin, 1945-2002 (former Chairman, Jewish Defense League)
* Aaron Russo, 1943-2007 (2004 Libertarian Presidential contender; Hollywood producer)
* Anna Jacobson Schwartz, 1915-2012 (economist)
* Arthur Seldon, 1916-2005 (former President, Institute of Economic Affairs)
* Julian Simon, 1932-1998 (economist)
* Aaron B. Wildavsky, 1930-1993 (author; professor of Political Science)
* Ludwig Von Mises, 1881-1973 (economist; Nobel Prize winner)
* Aaron Zelman, 1945-2010 (Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership)

Jesus never called himself a christian

>144914094
(you)

> repeating his point for extra effect

damn this is some next level retardation

Libertarianism is the Jewish ideology

Government is , or will lolbertarians go 'wtf i luv gybmint now'?

Whoops, posted early.

Anyways, there's no substance to the last three panels that isn't covered in the response to the preceding five, but since you're so keen on it, I'll address them directly.

>The will of the free market
The free market has no will, it is a thing, the sum of all free, uncoerced, economic action. Its results are amoral at worst, or, if one considers that every single person in the country contributed to it (however minutely) it could be said to have a mandate far greater than that of the sitting President or any of his predecessors.

>Stop whining and take what the market gives them
You're implying that we think they should accept the status quo. That's wrong, and affirmative action, welfare, and discrimination laws ARE the status quo. What I have said is that the only way they can improve their situation is to improve themselves, individually, and collectively.

In my very first personal finance class, I was told something that really stuck with me: If you want to be rich, start behaving like a rich person. Learn their habits related to their money: how they save, how they invest, what kind of car they drive and how often they get a new one.

Do the economic decisions made by black people look anything like decisions that would have a positive long term result?

>If you can't get rid of racism, stop trying to remedy it.
Getting rid of racism isn't the government's job any more than convincing flat earthers that they're wrong. And furthermore, I know of not a single government program intended to fight racism. That would involve convincing racists that they're wrong. There are plenty of initiatives intended to improve the situation of black people and other minorities, they don't work and many of them involve racial discrimination.

First 5 are right, last 3 are wrong. Addressing the last 3. The free market doesn't have a will. It's a group of people participating in a system. Blacks should be earning things themselves, not waiting for handouts. The last one is just the guy being stupid to try to make the author look right.

Libertarianism isn't AnCap. AnCaps are the ones who believe that government shouldn't exist. Libertarians tend to range from wanting nothing but police and a military to also allowing for infrastructure to be under the government's purview.

so youre ok with the 5th one, racist?

The reason blacks aren't libertarians is because under any free multicultural society whites will always filter to the top of all enterprise and positions of power.

Not because of racism or discrimination but because of determination and talent.

The black person then subscribes to a marxist ideology that will give him and his violent depraved 'society' rewards for their failure by discrimination against successful whites and blaming them for everything that goes wrong.

Why do black's commit rape so much more than whites?
Because of white people!

Why do black fathers leave their children leading to endless cycles of abandonment and criminality?
Because of white people!

Fuck personal responsibility, fuck freedom, gibsmedat!