Donald Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'

PHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF BTFO

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-state-visit-uk-no-queen-visit-working-downgrade-tour-us-president-latest-a7994356.html

>muh special relationship

>Downgrade comes after threats of mass protests by opponents
Can't even control the population in which they rule over.

This is fucking crap.

FUCK YOU DAD

>muh special relationship
muh special relationship has been a joke for the 8 years of obama. You guys better wake up, or you will get isolated in your own lands.

We are allies. We are not the pricks the news makes us out to be.

Reverse colonization when?

>downgrade comes after threats of mass protests
UK is still cucked. Trump should just not visit now.

Fuck the queen. She's a fucking dumbass.

I thought Khan banned him from visiting London

Just do it, son.

It’s been a joke since forever. We’ve never been friends.

He should cancel the trip. Heads of states should meet with one another when visiting countries. To not do so is an insult.

>Independent

Gonna need a better source than that.

Fine. We'll send in an airstrike instead. War with UK NOW.

The article literally states at the end that this is not the case as the MP's office disagrees with the report.

Just as well, can't have him grab Her Majesty by the pussy and such, wouldn't be proper.

I want to announce that due to MAGA, I won't visit UK with a downgraded statues. Thank you.

>tell EU to fuck off
>tell US to fuck off

Who are you going to trade with?
China?

Fucking traitors to the white race.

>Donald Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'

The British Isles will become Airstrip One-lite in this timeline.

F

Not until the Queen kneels

>Not realizing that a lot of brits dislike America.

wow what a shock, never would have guessed that the queen doesn't like drumpf. it's not like the jews that control the royal family have openly called for the removal and imprisonment of trump.

The UK is a fucking irrelevant shithole lol they can't even stop us and the Cayman Islands stealing their businesses despite the fact they basically own us.

>*impose tariff*

>Bermuda
stop being rude to your dad

This, take care of your cucks britain

The true redpill is knowing that every other country hates your guts because you cannot stop fucking up the entire world.

only the brown sub-human "Brits"

what the actual fuck is wrong with our country

Or russia, you know. Its like everything trump does benefits russia in some way.

No, 50% of your white, liberal leftie beatles-society too

FLUMBPF is a low class uncultured peasant demagogue he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near polite society

He can't do shit. Our problem is that nobody in the Conservative party appears to have a pair of balls left. Sharia may has to go.

check'd

You've got my blessing

Is it time for America to colonize the UK?

Meeting some local celebrity is not very relevant anyway.

BTFO by whom?

A "queen" who betrayed the Empire by giving up most of it's land?

That's why the Queen cancelled on him

this, it'll look bad if Trump takes this lying down

The Draconian Reptilian clan are not amused by Trump? Pity.

>Because of threats of opposition protests

Oh yeah drumpf BTFO. He's still coming there to do the things he's supposed to do but the government is worried about dealing with degenerate leftists rioting. It's not because the Queen was like "fuck you drumpf"

Arent you late for your 5 o'clock nigger rape and genocide appointment?

The queen is very old. It's not a snub. She's dying.

Sort yourself out England

>delaclares war on Germany because the country 1000 miles away tells it to.

Good. The more the international order breaks up, the better. Trump is everything I hoped for and more.

Look at all these allies and trade partners we're creating to replace are ex-friends from the EU...we're so fucked, literally no likes us anymore more and Trump could kill are economy with a tariff.

>sources say
>the independent
Go shill elsewhere

>try Brexit
>muh Trump will help us, he said it!
>get bumfucked by the dotard like the rest
Hope you learned something, dumb brits.

I fucking HATE most of the c*cks in my country, don't worry lads we aren't all like this. We've been through a lot together.

>the queen

LITERALLY WHO?

same problem we have here, Z O G is in charge

Fuck you too Britshits, you can Brexit alone then

Why would Trump be Barack Obama's guest?

The Monarchy is a sacred institution and the Queen is gods representative on earth the rightful sovereign of the British empire and the head of the Church of England it would be bad form for her to be seen with a glorified peasant rabble rouser and uncultured slumlord of dubious pedigree who has no legitimacy at home or abroad

Butthurt kraut detected. He knows his country will take all the niggers now while we say fuckoff and goodbye.

>delaclares war on Germany because the country 1000 miles away tells it to.
>delaclares
>1000 Miles

What the fuck are you smoking?

Not a argument.

No, retards in charge and retard peasants sucking off those retards in charge, don't delude yourself, ZOG neither voted for Brexit nor the Dotard.

We want to be separate from you, but America has had it's hand up the UK's ass for years now, that's why your shitty politics has basically been imported to our islands. America is interested in a relationship with the UK because of the trust it puts in us to keep an eye on Europe but also as a European military staging ground. We would not be this close to the US if the US didn't want us to be, we really have no choice and I don't think we'll ever leave the grip of the US whilst it's such a huge world power.

"Stealing their businesses?" It's called being a fucking tax haven, and we could shut you both down tomorrow if we felt like it. Also both places are full of niggers.

>muh better deal
Good job UK. Soon both the EU and the US will have their backs turned on you

You've been mooching off us for over a hundred years, Basil

That's hilarious. Trump is too modern and normal to kiss the old hag's dusty ring anyways.

Not really, maybe in fucking London 50% dislike the yanks. The majority of people I know either like or are simlpy neutral with the US, none of them hate it.

No you couldn't you fucking paki child doddler, you've tried twice already yet don't have the balls because you know we'd just declare independence and steal your assets. We also send thousands of niggers seeking welfare to the UK because we've become too expensive to live in while Brits literally are forced to return after a short work permit despite the fact most want to stay.

Actually they hate our guts because we could squash the entire world like a bug if we wanted. Jealousy is the sincerest form of flattery.

Now I'll excuse you, Bakkies, as I believe you have a date with a machete and a flaming tyre

>muh russia

If Trump liked Russia in any way he'd get rid of the sanctions that have been killing their economy. The only reason Putin wanted a pro-Russian US president is so Obama's sanctions would go away.
Russia should have never fucked around in Ukraine as their economy has been severely damaged from that whole fiasco.

the UK is a irrelevant shithole nobody cares about it anymore
yet they still think someone still gives a fuck a about them

I just finished the video.
Yet another let down.
Don't waste your time.

>It is to be hoped that Trump is removed from office long before the UK has to bear the indignity of a visit of any description. If the American people fail to correct this, the most egregious electoral error in US history, the consequences to the world will be far greater than a simple embarrassing May mistake.
Deluded and retarded as the libshits here.

They're trying to avoid civil unrest with the millions of ferals they've imported. I feel truly sorry for our brothers in Britain who have to deal with that crap.

I disagree, Trump represents God's sovereign representative on Earth, and not the Queen, who is suspected to represent corrupt power in society, therefore I pluck this white rose.

Britain is an irrelevant Paki ahithole, Trump should send Ivanka.

>Russia should have never fucked around in Ukraine as their economy has been severely damaged from that whole fiasco
but they got to keep their warm water port which is more important

LMFAO

The Queen is a literal joke puppet head with zero power. The British ideals of monarchy have been completely subverted by the greedy land barons and then the greedy industrialists further raped them. This is why removing the aristocracy was a massive mistake, no country has any grounding anymore. All that's filled the void are radioactive ideas of multiculturalism and infinite technological progress which are bound by economic slavery and both ticking timebombs when they are found to be a lie.

Quick Die The Queen

Nobody goes to Canada so don't worry

Wasn't Trump just in the middle east like 4 months ago?

who the fuck cares

They are technically traitorous rebels

Instead, he should ask publicly for a meeting with the queen. If they do not answer, then the ones being rude will be the brits.

So is this finally it?? Is DRUMPF finished for good !?!?

Who cares, the UK is pretty much Sharia by now.

These cancerous lefties and the MSM are pathetic, we love you Ameribros. Don't let the shills convince you otherwise.

Oh, man. The most Powerful Man on Earth doesn't get to hang out with an ugly old inbred broad?

THAT SUCKS!

its got more to do with rothskike and his lackey rupert murkike not liking trump, cos trump puts merifat interests above international kike interests

Obviously the queen must be dying, I mean who would pass on the opportunity of meeting the man who has the world in awe and shock? The twitterman himself.

So its Soros and they're blaming Trump. Fucking typical.

>England is shit for colonialism, stealing shit, etc.

>They dont like Trump.

Why is the left putting this against Trump if they hate so much the model that the Emirates Of Great Britanhya imposed?

>when you don't vote for the establishment-picked shill it is an error

>stealing their businesses

>Chrysler merifat business since 1925
> bankrupted and bought out by international kikes.
> now called fiat-chrysler

>stealing their businesses
yep

Trump isn't getting any attention because they're too busy trying to get that Caliphate going.

Welp...say goodbye to your queen, bongs. Anyone who BTFO Drumpf, never survives very long.

TRUMP

TRIUMPH

I wanna have sex with Donald Trump. I wanna squeeze his fat rolls as he pounds my boipuccy.

I concur.

> Sanction the living shit out of them
Lol it benefits them

Huh, that's right. Welp, RIP Lizzie