Mark Zuckerberg has apologized after virtually visiting hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico to promote a new feature on...

>Mark Zuckerberg has apologized after virtually visiting hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico to promote a new feature on Facebook.
>"One of the things that’s really magical about VR is you can get the feeling you’re really in a place,” said Zuckerberg as his avatar appeared with background scenes of flooding and destruction, describing the experience as “magical.”
>"Rachel and I aren’t even in the same building in the physical world, but it feels like we’re in the same place and can make eye contact,” he added before he and Franklin’s avatars high-fived.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5F9JfZDJKCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am Mark Suckerberger I am an emotionless robot

there's no way this sperg lizardman is going to even win anything in any election ever.

bleep blorp excuse my error fellow human bleep blorp

Jesus this guy is out of touch holy shit.

Nobody tells the dude “no”.

THe more I read about Mark Zuckerberg the more it seems he's type of guy to create plasmids and an underwater city named Rapture.

US citizen: Hey the supplies arent reaching us on this side of the island.

Lizzard man: lets send our 360 degree camera rig and photograph them and leave

Dear God, please let the Dems run this sperg for President in 2020. The lulz will be legendary.

>Mark, a new VR feature is available, we should run a demo
>A demo? What does this feature do?
>You can virtually visit anywhere on earth, it's like you are actually there
>I can go anywhere on earth?
>Yeah mark, you can go to the bottom of the ocean or the top of mount Everest, you can go to a tropical island or the vast desert
>Tropical island? Like, Puerto Rico?
>Mark....where are you going with this
>WE'RE GOING TO PUERTO RICO!!!

Imagine trying to be 'in touch' with a race of aliens completely foreign and incomprehensible to you in every way.

The Big Bang Theory is a psyop to make The Zuck seem 'adorable'. Presidential debates hosted by CNN will feature a laugh track and BAZINGA! sound effects.

Never apologize. That only makes it worse. The roastie whores who are "offended" by this don't respect apologists.

Did he get memed so hard that he became the meme?

i wanna see the zucc in a debate with a the flash tshirt and a green lantern tie

>The roastie whores who are "offended" by this don't respect apologists.
This is a play from the zionist play book. If you apologize, they will smell blood and demand your sacrifice.

It is incredible, I thought The Social Network make him seem a little autistic and sociopathic, but real life mark is a thousand times worse

This meme needs to go away, it's not funny in the least and is r*ddit tier at best

Not funny, witty or clever

too bad

Dang calm down Mark

Some people are literally just too rich to be considered human, they're so phenomenally out of touch with reality.

Too bad VR is a dead gimmick.

It'll be Hilary's campaign all over again if he actually tries to run for president, except instead of an algorithm, he'll write a bot to read personal information off facebook about the people he's visiting

fpbp

The guy is inescapably autistic. He's more obviously robotic than hillary was. He has zero hope of a successful presidential run.

...Then again, we have a reality TV start as president, so I can't be too sure anymore.

Lol trumps team is scared of zuck if theyre making this shit meme campaign so early.

I mean really guys, fuck zuck, but fuck trumps shills more. All these fucking PR workers have ruined the internet with this bullshit for years now, and most people are beginning to see through it.

This has nothing to do with his bank account, you fucking retards. He's a high functioning autist.

You're surrounded by them on Sup Forums, and half of you don't notice it because you're probably autists too. This website is an angry autist's paradise.

I never said it did.

I had a dream about this a week ago.

greatest timeline if he runs in 2020 tho, can you imagine the fucking memes if this robot runs against trump. love or hate trump no one can deny that he is incredibility charismatic alpha. a debate between him and trump would be so fucking amazing

Reality is getting loose, buckle up buckaroo

>The Big Bang Theory is a psyop to make The Zuck seem 'adorable'. Presidential debates hosted by CNN will feature a laugh track and BAZINGA! sound effects.

Someone cap this for 2020.

youtu.be/5F9JfZDJKCQ

just watch this guys body language

typical silicon valley psychopath

I think some of them are pretty damn funny

"My name is jewborg, please insert shekels"

Oh, hi Mark!

Just let him crash and burn as we point and laugh. It's not like he's retarded so we won't get in trouble.

if it wasnt abundantly clear already, you leftyfags that think this guy is going to be a good candidate for president. This is why he isnt.

that is all.

A reality TV star is at least required to have charisma.

>Its like im really there to watch the goy die while i eat 100k in sushi

>people cant have humour, its clearly political Russia™ Drumpf agenda
5 cents have been deposited in your account

>who wouldnt want to travel around inside their friend

answer: normies

Mark, you are experiencing the emotion of "frustration". It is commonly experienced by humans when events do not go as one had hoped or planned for.