Muslim Hypocrisy

I just saw two Muslim women on a college campus carrying bags from brand name clothing stores, like Express and Urban Outfitters,(and hijab of course).

I do not practice mudslimery, but isn't their religion and wearing the hijab itself, supposed to stand to humility and modesty.

I literally have no sympathy for these people.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

Hijab is a requirement of MEN. MEN are not supposed to stare at women. Women are encouraged to cover up, but it's men's responsibility to not do exactly what you're doing.

Hey burger just a quick tip
Muslims just like pol are not one person Kys

Apparently at least 2 of the 2.1 billion muslims are shit. Who could have thought?

Tell that to the dunecoons.

>why are these muslims wearing nice clothes!
OP you're a fucking retard

Probably lax or somewhat secular male relatives and then women gonna women.
It has become pretty common for middle eastern women in the west to wear hijab just as a """""feminist symbol""""", even sometimes against their families wishes. (kek)

Dressing nice is a crime now? Get out of the basement

>Express and Urban Outfitters
Poor people clothes. Really, user?
Are they supposed to wear drapes?

The top rich of muslims tend to send their children off to the US to have them educated, because middle eastern education sucks.

You will see a lot of rich and spoiled kids there who could easily afford such brands too.

Dude my campus has so many ho-jabis. Hoe-jabi is a girl in hijab but wears it with pussy showing yoga pants & hot lipstick. These girls love sucking dick & taking it in the ass, just not breaking the hymen.

> He finally figured out the muslims here don't really give a shit about their religion

Why do you care what they wear you cunt ?

Where is "muh freedom" you subhuman burger

>Muslims are people too and like expensive, nice clothes
Well imagine my shock

>Anyone have any similar experiences?
My shithole doesn't have mudslimes, niggers or chinks, thank you very much.

OP is getting worked into a straight shoot,

Men's hijab is being covered from the navel to the ankles, if I'm not mistaken.

Pretty sure UA is poorfag tier. Express aint that bad.

You are an absolute raging retard.
You have no idea how expensive their hijabs or the skirts are due to the materials or discreet embroilment, let alone watches, rings, shoes or even expensive hairstyles under those covers.
Average Saudi male gets around 60 000 dollars per year for free just due to the weird welfare system in royalties.
They are stacked, and there doesn't exist culture where people don't like to show off wealth, no matter how repressive the system they live in is.

>Probably lax or somewhat secular male relatives and then women gonna women.

Mate, muslim culture is one of the most degenerate ones in the world. We were at war with them for most of their existence, but we always lusted for their world class silk and cashmere, they brought us coffee and opium and other junkie shit.
You can marry multiple wives, you think they didn`t have brutal orgies?
And given that wife from harem could actually sue her husband if he didn't fulfill his obligation, men had to be pumped full of degenerate shit to keep up.
The modest muslim is an absolute meme.