Is it physically and mentally impossible to like both Slam Dunk and Kuroko?

Is it physically and mentally impossible to like both Slam Dunk and Kuroko?

Is it possible to like both LoGH and Naruto?

I can tell you that Slam Dunk is my favorite sports manga and I couldn't stand Kuroko's bullshit superpowers so I dropped it.

Whichever suits you best.

Liking Slam Dunk and Kuroko is the equivalent of saying you like Baby Steps and Prince of Tennis.

But both of those tennis shows are terrible unlike Slam Dunk and Kuroko so its harder.

>Kuroko
>not terrible
Also at least Baby Steps is about tennis. Literally what the fuck is Prince of Tennis even about?

Prince of Tennis is the original fujobait of Sports mangas and animes. Kuroko is good as long you remember its not supposed to be realistic and the fact that Kuroko has no Male fan serivce and romance despite the character designs.

>Kuroko has no Male fan serivce

Right...though there is plenty of tits for a fujoshi bait show

Holy shit this seems like comedy gold. Picked up

Both were the fujobait of its time

Aomine is best boy.

Both of those are bad. I'd say it's comparing One Outs or Rookies to prince of tennis.

There's nothing fujobait about Slam Dunk, don't lump your shit pandering mangaka to Inoue's genius.

I like both, don't get me wrong Slam Dunk is miles better, but I do enjoy Kuroko

It's simple. If you like Dunk but not Kuroko you are nearing your thirties and should consider leaving Sup Forums soon.

My two favorite animated series are LOGH and RWBY

make of that what you will

I liked Kuroko but never read Slam Dunk past chapter 60 or so, there's no way you can fit a bunch of matches in 200~ chapters when its takes 60 chapters to get onto a practise match.

I'm glad there are anons like you that can at least accept that Kuroko, as must anime are for children.

>bunch of matches
And what makes you think there are a bunch of matches? Why does the amount of matches matter? Why don't you trust the author's writing instead? That's a retarded reason for dropping. You're better off just saying that you simply didn't like it, it wasn't your thing, which of course proves OP's point.

>He doesn't know
NOBODY TELL HIM

No, I love sports manga, they're my favourite type of manga. That was the actual reason why I dropped Slam Dunk.

After reading Rookies, a manga that follows the same kind of structure, I figured that the important matches would be shown and unimportant ones skipped so I'm probably going to read it all at some point.

I'm just used to sports manga that show all the matches, no matter how unimportant and ,at that point in time, couldn't believe that the MC could improve from newbie to skilled in the 140 or so remaining chapters.

Rookies is a terrible example of a good pacing and outside the norm since you read so many sports manga. Rookies has like only 3 matches total in the entire 200/300 long manga.

>couldn't believe that the MC could improve from newbie to skilled in the 140 or so remaining chapters.
I feel like you went into it with a super generic mindset, Slam Dunk isn't anything groundbreaking in terms of story but it is definitely more grounded than most, no there's no time skip, the MC doesn't become an NBA level player by the end of the manga and they don't get powerups and new moves that make them unbeatable and shit.

I like knb, but love slam dunk.

Slam Dunk >>>>> Fujoshit

Hanamichi is a rookie forever.

I like both.

I don't know anything about either of those manga but I can tell you the bottom one has way better character design.