Population-wise, is America more far to the left than most other countries? You don't see this in Australia, Canada...

Population-wise, is America more far to the left than most other countries? You don't see this in Australia, Canada, or even Sweden, by their own citizens.

No. We simply have freedom of expression here in America. You gunless plebs could never understand.

>You
Look at the flag, silly.

Most other countries don't get hung up on left and right because we aren't being heavily manipulated. Opposition politics is a recent invention used to stop countries from getting anything done and not realising your true (((enemies))).

America is much, much further right than any other first-world country.

>we aren't being heavily manipulated
Says South Africa, which actually is far worse than America.

Kaffir, Hotnot, Coolie. Hou jou bek

Maybe in terms of economics and "limited government", but it's nowhere near "much, much further right", especially on a societal and racial level. Finland and Switzerland arguably have more liberal gun laws than the US, and they don't make it into a joke about how big your dick is, which is all what these gun hustlers do in the US: all bark, no bite.

Christ No. I've lived in Yurop and Australia and what we consider the democrats to be would be considered ultra-conservative (almost) anywhere. You can't even imagine how they see the Republicans.

this election did change things a bit, but this whole gender war thing is a strangely American phenomenon, unrelated in way to the rest of what typically constituted "leftism". The "Kill-whitey" is everywhere in the world, but the Berkeley-crowd critical theorists have pushed it to a fever pitch in the US. our race politics have always been a shitshow compared to many places.

I know this shit is happening in Europe, but I don't think Europeans really appreciate how fucking nuts it is here.

On the other hand - I don't envy you poor bastards one bit.

>this whole gender war thing is a strangely American phenomenon
And always pushed by jews in the alt-right, like Milo and Weev.

Far worse in terms of what? Zionist control?
>Hotnot
Your proxy stinks
>democrats considered ultraconservative anywhere
I think that's because your countries politics are genuinely retarded.

Far worse in that Apartheid fell apart and Afrikaners still often live like it's 1800s antebellum, hiring black workers for their farms because of "muh tradition" despite a high white unemployment rate and then being surprised when the kaffirs butcher their entire families.

Your great white leader Eugene Terre'Blanche was also that sort of rose-tinted retard.

America is just stupider

America is more radicalized... It also has a greater proportion of people on anti-depressants and anti-psychotics than any Where else because doctors hand it out like Pez. You're witnessing people in a drug fueled haze mostly.

Pumpin out cash to fund the real fash
Protip: real fascists == Antifa

Why are you posting holohoax propaganda (muh death camps)?

We dont tolerate that shit here. You would literally get bashed. Some Muslim bitch got fired from her tv job and had to leave the country after posting pic related on anzac day (veterans day essentially).

Ps. She moved to the u.k. to be with her kind

As if your countries any different with "muh constitution"
Farm life is nice and simple. Why bad mouth it.
Also i couldn't care less about Terre'blanche. He was basically our Oswald Mosley. He didn't bring much to the nation
Its in the drinking water so I wouldn't be surprised

It has a lot of Jews in power.

I wasn't bashing farming. What I was getting at is why do Boers still to this day hire black workers, given their violence? I've heard Boers make arguments about how it's part of their culture to have black workers!

More about Soros than anything. And if he's getting thrown in with that storyline, at least its negative.
Here: have a non "Muh Holocaust" one

I think that's retarded but I don't speak to much Boers. But you get a lot of blacks from rural areas you can hirer for cheap (kinda like Mexicans). So there is that.
A lot black may be violent(lol, 2 weeks ago some black at work tried to kill another with a shovel). But there's a lot of soft hearted docile ones out there that smile 24/7. They're a pleasure to work with.
I don't doubt that that may be though. My great great grandparents had a black "slave" they picked up on the battlefield's.
There's also a funny story about this black guy that wouldn't stop smiling whenever they saw them so they decided to burn him alive in an oven. Its funny cause when they took him out all crispy from the oven he was still smiling

No. By volume America is dominated by the "I don't give a fuck about anything related to politics" party. Most people hold both liberal and conservative values and refuse to endorse either party.