Why does any civilian need a Fully-Automatic Weapon anyway?

Why does any civilian need a Fully-Automatic Weapon anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_II_weapons
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
1812privateers.org/United States/PRINCE/usmarq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>need

Taking back the gubbingment

They don't, op btfo, /thread

Why do we need fast internet anyway, you can open this page with 10KBps dial-up. 4G is unnecessary resource spending.

i agree on this. Automatic weapons make bad fighters anyway. Single shots teach you how to aim and cover and most importantly, hunt.

You can see what happens when you hand a automatic weapon to a nigger, Africa is perfect example. They make huge amount of noise and think its cool, but then you put a single shot sniper against them and boom, every fukkin autonigger is dead.

There is a reason why Finland has banned automatic weapons from civilians, but you can get rifles and shotguns very easily.

Why does any civilian need to eat anything other than rations of moldy bread for sustenance?

for fun

Its called the Bill of Rights, not Bill of Needs

American militia should be roughly equivalent to American infantry.

They don't, automatic weapons are worthless. Doesn't mean they should be outlawed anyway, if anything Paddock has killed fewer people than he would have with precise semi auto shots.

They also serve as a buffer for semi auto bans

Automatic weapons are useful because of supression. Combat doesn't look the way you think it does. Firepower kills.

Well we we dont and only a very small portion of the registered GO have the required tax stamp

because 2nd amendment /thread

You misspelled Citizen.

Because there is a real likelyhood of being mobbed by 20+ niggers at once while trying to check the mail in my lifetime.

Why do you need that dick up your ass?
For fun!

because as long as the cancer of liberalism and communism occupies some men's brains, the government can never be trusted and civilians need equivalent weaponry to members of the government because it's their right to keep it in check to ensure it serves society and not vice versa

why do you think repealing the 2nd amendment is such a high priority for all these raging leftists? because they know it represents the only obstacle between enforcing their ideology on the unwilling members of the populace and subjugating the masses

right now it is the only barrier we have to communism

>Why does any civilian need a Fully-Automatic Weapon anyway?
Why does any citizen need to have an Iphone. No one NEEDS a cell phone. House phones are a thing. Add some sage to your recipie.

That would be nice, but it’s unrealistic

>civilian
>combat
>hunting with combat weapon
>learning to shoot with automatic weapon

Do you understand what is the difference here?

to shoot really fast things or to provide supporting fire

we need unlimited magazines and national carry for all citizens as well

I have arthritis, not allowing me a full auto violates the ada

I merely explained why automatic weapons are useful. Most automatic weapons can fire in semi-auto.

>they're fun as fuck to shoot
Muh feels and shit

Against tyrannical governments that protect the people that raped your children.

Shooting niggers at high speeds

To avoid RSI.

this

The cull the sheep.

To fight the government you think is literally a fascist nazi dictatorship.

bait but I'll bite anyway. They are already effectively banned and shouldn't be. See pic related.

>your weapons will not defeat the government if they come for you, Goy
>why do you want betfer weapons, Goy?

for killing people rapidly.

No seriously guys. Can we please discuss this? I have survived three decades living where I live without owning a gun....why cant you survive without....fucking assault rifles?

Stop taking bait.

what if service were mandatory?

>You can see what happens when you hand a automatic weapon to a nigger, Africa is perfect example. They make huge amount of noise and think its cool, but then you put a single shot sniper against them and boom, every fukkin autonigger is dead.

this guy would like a word with you.

why does any police force need automatic weapos and other military things like MRAPS, the only reason full autos where outlawed was besaud two bank robbers with ak-47s took on and decemated a major metro police force in cali, and the police where forced to raid gun shops and grab ar-15s to subdue the robbers...but now that police across the country HAVE FULL AUTOS, why cant the people have them back???

suppressive fire

American militia should be the American infantry.

A slight rephrase for you. There is too much central control. Traditionally - until 1916 - we had fairly strong militias. But this is bait - so sage the fuck out of it.

Why not?

or to fight for them, whatever suits each individual I suppose, the whole point is that if everyone has easy access to weaponry violent crime goes down, especially if murder is rarely prosecuted, fear of retribution prevents most violent crime

In terms of firepower and no it isn't.

The larger factor there was the body armor and drugs they were on. Without that, it would've been over the first time one of them got shot

Simple answer

You want my gun? You will need to fight me for it and ill blow your face off nigger.

for suppressive fire

Suppressing fire against hostile targets.

Where exactly do you live. I mean GPS coordinates level of accuracy. Don't worry as to why I am asking and please ignore Pic Related.

>Bill of Needs
That's not quite right...

Lmfao. When the government comes for you for whatever schizophrenic delusion you're having, you can hole up at the Wal-Mart you slave away for and i'll bet you can hold them off for a solid 20 minutes.

Because the State has them too. That's literally all you need to know on this subject.

>1PBTID. No bump.

Why ppl buy a lambo and not settle for a fiat multipla. Lambos are fun so is auto weapons

don't be an idiot. automatic weapons are used by literally every single person whose job it is to kill people because they're far fucking superior for killing people with. FAR fucking superior.

automatic fire is extremely deadly in comparison to semi-automatic fire, and that's a simple fact of life that anyone who knows anything about killing people with guns can tell you.

SHALL
H
A
L
L

>able to buy entirely new frame, slide, barrel, change capacity, and change calibers all without additional background checks
>component that is legally classified as "the gun" is the trigger
>trigger triggers libs

To avenge lack of comps.

Aren't automatics hard as fuck to get legally? I thought Paddock used semi auto with bumpstocks anyway. What is the motivation for this thread?

>What is the motivation for this thread?
Shitpost

Because if it exists then someone will have it whether you make it illegal or not, so by making it legal you allow everyone to play on equal terms, so people think twice about trying to go on a power trip.

>Why does any civilian need
No one needs rifles, but they sure do have a right to own them.

Because some people wanna masturbate in peace

They don't. Good thing it isn't called the Bill of Needs.

Where are your tanks, F22s, navy, and apache helicopters. The militia you belong to is dumber, fatter, more undisciplined and more poorly equipped than literal 3rd world savages around the planet. Shotgun yourself.

the simple fact IS thats why full autos where banned, notice how we can still have body armor and plenty of access to any 'illegal' substance you choose but even think about buying a post 80s full auto and get raided by the atf

Fat pasty virgin arm detected.

There is far too much gun control already in the U.S, Civilians should be able to own anti-armor weaponry and vehicles, currently only the government enjoys the rights to own these things leading to an imbalance of power.

Every time an defence-denier says 'you can do nothing with your AR-15 to a tank!!!' is exactly why we needed to completely remove the restrictions on ownership of all weaponry.

Before you say that the second amendment was written for muskets you should know that by the NFA there were machine guns during that time.

>A machine gun, as defined in the NFA, is "Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_II_weapons

Behold, the Belton Flintlock
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock

Although it may have not been built, the Continental Congress ordered 100 in 1777 before saying they were too expensive and cancelling the order. This means they were well aware that guns could be made to shoot more than one round at a time, and yet made now restrictions in the second amendment pertaining to it.

President Madison gave the ok for a citizen to arm his vessel with eighteen cannons when asked if they were covered by the second amendment.
>1812privateers.org/United States/PRINCE/usmarq.html

Good luck getting an F22 off the ground with no fuel, my r-selected friend.

wouldn't want to break the law in order to shoot a bunch of people now would we

They're trying to make body armor illegal too. Can't have power, goy! That's for Jews only!

1 POST BY THIS FUCKING ID

I need them because shitlibs don't want me to have em. Tough luck. Glad I live in the US.

Given by the government and can be taken away by said government

Mostly to piss people like you off.

Why do people need automatic weapons? From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his needs. That's why.

where were the tanks and planes in vietnam and the middle east, where actual inbred retards fought off an INVADING army with shitty old ak's?

you can't oppress your own nation with tanks and planes and bombs. you have to have people go into peoples houses. and all police and army are outnumbered 175 to 1 in the US, with 70-110 of those people being armed and having enough to arm the the rest of them, too.

long story short, the government doesn't have a whores chance in hell against it's own people.

BILL OF RIGHTS
NOT BILL OF NEEDS OR BILL OF WANTS
RIGHTS
>SHALL

Just don't drop it at a certain angle =)

Wrong and wrong. That's 2 strikes friendo

Wrong. Bill of rights says granted by mere existence and cannot be taken away by the gubment.

Europeans in this thread: Fully automatic weapons are impracticable for most combat situations and therefore unsuitable for civilian life.

Americans in this thread: HUR DURR MUH MURICAN FREEDOMS ESE!

fucking retard should have floored it the moment he saw all those kikes, the fucking branches aren't going to stop you

>The first 10 amendments to the Constitution make up the Bill of Rights. Written by James Madison in response to calls from several states for greater constitutional protection for individual liberties, the Bill of Rights lists specific prohibitions on governmental power.

>specific prohibitions on governmental power.

>Nugger +cx4
p gud

Defending your loved ones.

Outstanding work!

AHAHAH yea... How many did the u.s. kill compared to how many they lost in vietnam when we had less of a technological advantage against guerilla warfare? Sorry but no matter how tyrannical the gov gets I'm pretty certain more than 50% of the citizenry itself sides with the Gov. Enjoy your fantasies you fucking retard.

Fat pasty whoee roastie detected

^This
The rights are INHERENT
The Bill of Rights is simply an OFFICIAL RECOGNITION of said rights.

What does he have to do with Africa though?

You clearly let too many frenchies in you faggot

Pretty cool for a hobby.
Overkill for anything else.

Shit sucks that dumbcunts can't resit killing people with them.

That's what you want to think. Whatever makes you feel better about those fat pasty americuck hooves

Just one of those things that you won't need until you absolutely require.

Your lack of foresight is indicative of your unemployment.

It was real last century.

Your grandfather could order crew served machine guns to his door through the mail.

Whatever weapons the government has we should had too to fight or prevent a tyranny government cos we couldn't fight back against military weapons if we only have single shot 22s. Stop asking your cuck libtard question. We all know this is directed at Americans and American culture so if you want an answer open up a book on the 2ed amendment and then fuck yourself with it you whiney faggot.

>rimfire

kek.

>Trigger
If that's true it'd be pretty dumb.. For rifles in the US it's the (lower) receiver. Isn't it just the frame for pistols, or even the entire trigger group? A trigger is just a little solid block... To improvise one you don't even have to bend anything, just drill a hole in a piece of material that fits in your trigger guard, basically.

I mean most gun laws world wide are stupidly worded and tend to be highly symbolic in nature.. But I doubt the laws regarding pistols are THAT stupid, even in the US..