GIRLS CAN NOW BE BOY SCOUTS!!!!!!

POL FUCKING BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/664089892599631872?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bye bye, Girl Scouts.

Once again, the male version is proven to be superior.

Sould i care?

My children will never be in the BSA, and this is someone who spent like 5 years as a Boy Scout. Is there a non gay alternative?

I was a scout from the age of 5 until I hit my Eagle at 18. Joined the OoA at 16 and was involved in all kinds of activities through them as well.The BSA is supposed to be a semi-religious organization to promote traditional values, rational survival skills, teamwork, and healthy competition. And it helps to promote a good sense of willpower to have someone stick with an organization for a long time while tackling school and growing up in today's world. I haven't been a member for over 5 years now, but my fucking god what the fuck happened to my Scouting experience?
It turned from a healthy organization for young boys to men, into a politically ostracized, virtue signalling, mess. I'm proud that I made it out of there right before King Nigger's second term really started and the world leaped into chaos.

>scouts
>children version of the army
yeahno

Here in Italy we had agesci and ateist scouts. The first, wich stands for "catholic guides and scouts of italy" was a catto-antifa Group, boys and girls playing, praying, acting and eating togheter, sleeping divided. Weird light blue uniforms. Too much religion and politics, i quitted as soon as i could and it was anyway too late. Second ones were a only male Group of boys having fucking fun inna nature, with decent uniforms and no religious obligations.

This was inevitable; it was a male space that taught important life skills to boys. It can't be allowed to exist in that form. The feminine imperative will now slowly destroy the Boy's Scouts as it becomes feminized to accommodate females, which will result in boys fleeing from it.

I was looking forward to the pinewood derby race but I'm pulling my kid out now.

fpbp

>shoving a bunch of hormonally addled co-ed teenagers into a troop on camping trips
besides that being an awful idea, troops are going to lose a lot of camaraderie. as soon as girls are introduced into male groups, the dynamic shifts without anyone realizing it, and all of the sudden dudes that should be friends are trying to one-up each other and establish dominance.

1.) Checked.
2.) Keked.
3.) Rekt.

Wow I always looked forward to putting my kids through the program. Over a hundred years and now its gone. That's really sad.

just put them in the local mormon troop. there's also talk of Mormons starting their own 'true old' bsa. I don't like that as much because then they'd be able to influence the activities and merit badges with more of their koolaid shit

Local councils and troops still hold sway, there are no faggots in my local troops if they were forced they would fold move and reform. Just make sure you are not in a faggot loving area.

actually you should because what this really is a part of the larger war on freedom of association. in the future its the government that is going to decide who you do and do not get to hang out with, hire, or be in a social club with, and they're going to divvy it up by racial, gender and sexuality quotas. so yeah, you should care cuz that's essentially gonna suck for everyone.

I was BSA in Arizona and let me tell you those cult motherfuckers completely taking over the Scouts would be just as bad as the feminists.

I'm honestly disgusted they would allow this. Complete breakdown of tradition and purpose of the scouts which is to build capable, morally upright citizens and young men. I've always believed the Boy Scouts wouldn't crumble to the pressure but it seems I was wrong.

Jews win again

Isn't the whole thing run by pedophiles now anyway?

>Is there a non gay alternative?

Hitler Youth.

explain. if they start their own bsa spin off why would it be worse than letting gays & women into the current bsa program (other than the additional mormon koolaid teachings in their merit badges etc.)

Does this mean guys can join the girl scouts?

RIP Boy Scouts.

Just a matter of time before moms start joining and cut out most activities for being too dangerous.

It's like this here in the UK. My wife's son left and joined the Army Cadets instead, they still have girls but very few. It's getting so the only all-male organisations left are the Jesuits and the Hell's Angels.

Can BOYS JOIN GIRLSCOUTS?!??!?!

Can boys be girl scouts?

Aaand another organization ruined by women. They will now feminize the whole structure, and cucks will eagerly make the female the standard here as well. A girl is offended by something? It's banned! A girl wants to do something? Consider it done! A girl can't keep up to the standards of boys? Lower the standards until """equality""" is "achieved"!
As in all other organizations that have been infiltrated and subsequently ruined by women, there will be no compromise demanding anything from women, only men will have to change their ways to accomodate them in whatever way possible.
A travesty, a tragedy. And sadly, the story of Western civilization.

lolno

This level of subversion cannot be sustained- we are headed for a collapse. Educate yourselves on Conservative values to the point where you can calmly and clearly explain your views thoroughly.

I highly recommend Mark Levin’s Rediscovering Americanism, I’ve learned a ton.
>but he’s a kike.
Grow up. The man served under the Reagan and he absolutely loves this country.

Buy a scout book from early century, no later than 1940s. Do the stuff in the book with your kids. Modern boy scouts is cucked anyways. The difference in the hand book is ridiculous. To get badges today, they just have to write essays on the "theory" or "how they would do this task". It's fucking retarded.

Will boy scout girls play gameboygirls?

Its almost like they want young men to become isolated and disenfranchised with society. Oh well... will bring more to the cause.

My wifes son, kek

>It turned from a healthy organization for young boys to men, into a politically ostracized, virtue signalling, mess.
I am aware of this as a parent. BSA is ruined by garbage pandering. You are correct. It was a program that tought people to be self reliant, but still aware that god is a force in their lives.

It is dead now. Athiesm is part of it. Trannies and girls now?

I pulled my kid out of BSA after a few weeks. There were more than a few issues I presented, and the leader pretty much told me he had his hands tied.

Ever hear of the "Boy & Girl Pioneers"? Pretty much the Lutheran version of BSA/GSA. I was very involved with that growing up. Was a great experience.

No that's sexist

There's already an uproar in the local troop my brother has two sons in. Pretty much the leaders all said they be leaving the official group if someone tries to push girls in. There is only two scout type groups in the area for boys, but there is five for girls. This isn't going to go down well.

Segregated troops

I'm happy there also seems to be a lot of angry women, especially mothers, about this change.

so the girl scouts will allow men now?

The BSA was screwed when they lost to the faggots.

never gonna happen famalam. The only thing that is going to be segregated are the tents and thats not going to stop anyone. While girls can now join it doesnt mean enough are going to join to support a whole segregated troop. It will most likely be just one or two girls forced into a dominantly male group. And we all know how humans will act when the sex ratios are askew.

They really don’t seem to understand that there might be a danger of disenfranchised young men with absolutely no prospects and nothing to lose.

>so the girl scouts will allow men now?
By rights they have to. I am seriously thinking about starting a GSA chapter for my daughter, just so I can invite all my friends and their sons. We could honestly make a GSA chapter full of young men. That would be enough to set off a firestorm.

Why? I seriously don't understand why women feel the need to ruin any male organizations by forcing themselves in it? Then they want the male organization to bend to every little demand they have to make it fit them as a female. It's the most nonsensical bullshit, why can't they just tailor they're already existing female organizations to better meet their needs? Are men that much better than them?

>Be me
>have 7yo girl
>family backpacking/fishing trips
>little girl loves the outdoors
>been vegfing to go to a summer camp
>look for outdoor program for girls
>girlscouts only option
>enroll
>leader cant build a fire or pitch tent
>every meeting is arts and crafts
>plan overnight hotdog roast
>nobody wants to sleep outside
>cancelled event
>wtf i already packed our shit
>fucking waste of time
Wat do?

Mormon koolaid is poisonous shit that's just as bad as fags and women. Not only is it utter nonsense (t. actual Christian) but the values it teaches are NOT the conservative family oriented things that they act like they are. It will fuck up your kids' views on Christianity and politics and leave them incapable of self reliance. Mormons are just rich muslims who got all the violence beaten out of them in the 19th century.

They literally said seperate troops

can boys be girl scouts?

>Just a matter of time before moms start joining and cut out most activities for being too dangerous.

This already started. When I left around 2013 they already stopped us from getting the Rifling and Shotgun Shooting merit badges because it "wasn't safe for children".

twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/664089892599631872?lang=en

1. Identify a respected institution.
2. kill it.
3. gut it.
4. wear its carcass as a skin suit, while demanding respect.
#lefties

That doesn't mean its gonna happen. Having a whole troop that has independent events from other troop will require the financial support than more than a few girls. And a few girls doesn't make for a whole troop. I already know of some prototype groups that have girls in their activities and they were just call junior adventurers or something.

>you will never be a 10 year old boy dressed up in a girl scout uniform by your mom as she fucks you with a strapon and muffles your moans with her hand as she stuffs hormone blockers in your mouth grabbing your ponytail firmly as you bounce on her lap telling you to swallow it

help

>this faggot doesn't know what den mothers are
it's like you've never been apart of the boyscouts and have no idea what it is or what happens with them

women ruin everything they touch

If only there was an organization geared towards females. Murrica needs it.
Honestly the girls probly need something close to boy scouts since girls scouts just bake cookies and teach no useful skills.

thank god i love little girls they make me feel so good

Become a girl scouts leader you lazy fuck

Yeah there are a few. I looked at those for mine. Only one was relatively similar but the nearest troop was 2hrs away. If they manage to implement segregation then my daughter will probably be in it

what the actual fuck is that pic real? that's fucking hilarious

I'm a former Mormon who's also a Eagle scout, what the fuck are you talking about the most they ever did was integrate god into closing statements

Weimar levels my friend, Weimar levels.

Right. Ever been around the girlscouts?
Most of the femnazi moms think all men are rapists and aren't comfortable with the dads participating

There are rumors the girls will be older than boys.

You know what that means, Sup Forums, more pedo-mom scandals.

>>nobody wants to sleep outside
then that is their fault
these girls are now going to do the same thing to the boyscouts

>Become a girl scouts leader
What me? With my reputation?

The vaginal jew strikes again

NO place of masculinity can be tolerated. They want men to no longer exist.

shitty pic

Exactly. If girl scouts were a scouting organization rather than a home ec club then this would be a non-issue. The logical response would be for the girlscouts to fix the program but I don't see that happening

So no more cookies?

No. Girls already had Venture Scouting.

dear god that's hilarious. got any more pics like that good user?

You know the only reason that the BSA is allowing girls to join the boy scouts is because of all this brainwashing parents are doing to their kids. Boys are identifying as girls, Girls are identifying as Boys. They are so pressed to believe it by their liberal parents, and further enforced by their schools and doctors, that they winde up taking hormones and having sex operations a 8 years old. THAT is why the BSA started allowing "Girls". This is a very very sick country and needs to be purged of this filth.

Even if the Girl's Scout became a mirror of the Boy's Scouts, but for girls, they'd still demand girls be allowed in, because the goal is to eliminate all male spaces.

Yeah as teenagers

Well its better than only gays, right. Girls are good for boys. I approve.

This is fucking devastating. I wanted to be a troop leader for my nephew when the got old enough but it doesn't look like that'll be happening now.

Probably, but without an alternative to girlscouts, the complaint isn't baseless

Mmm yes

Now you mention fags, i Remember that the first homosexual i Met was a superior of mine in boy scouts. Same Age, we became friends. Never gave me a problem. He Always been a lot borderline, got kicked out a couple years later for prostitution, years later i knew He became a transexual. Had a fuckton of addictions and problems, and despite all of that, it was the guy i knew Who most cared about scoutism, and nobody ever had a problem with him.

*Scouts of America
Jesus its like these big organizations are autistic or something.

Keep in mind this is aimed at the "girl" scouts.

It's almost as if the emasculation of men in our societies is created through some kind of organized push to take away anything that is useful, practical, grounded, and true from boys and men.

The cannot have idols, heroes, or teachers that show them true masculinity, because that's toxic. They can't have spaces to themselves, because that's sexist. They cannot have pride in their heritge because that's racis.

There is no hope. The frog boils too slowly, almost no one notices the heat rising.

no cuz that sexist

It's not good you idiot. Boy scouts is supposed to be a place of male camaraderie, and that's the first to go out the fucking window when you introduce women.

>all of this bs will now flood into the boy scouts

beautiful post, everything i wanted to say
thanks user

Venture scouts

I I I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS!

What is the point of Girl Scouts then?

yeah make friends with other parents and take family trips with them and the kids.

This is why I stopped being a Scout Leader. Not because I hate girls but for two reasons
>risk. I just don't need the aggro. Why would I volunteer for something like that?
>it changes the environment completely, and everyone in scouting knows it. You just can't treat a young girl in the same way as a young boy, and you have to treat the group consistently. So we can no longer teach boys how to become men - I'd thought that was the whole point.
Then we have to make all kinds of special provisions to accommodate girls, particularly on trips or excursions. Separate tents/rooms, female volunteers on hand and so on.

Feminists will probably challenge me on that, but they'd be lying. They don't want us to treat the girls like boys. They want us to treat everyone the same - in other words, like girls. Really, they don't want us to teach boys how to be men (not the kind of men we used to turn out at least). And the extra expense and logistics involved has forced us to cancel trips (we already run on fumes most of the time).

It makes me profoundly sad. Scouting was the making of me. It's taught me how to fend for myself and survive nature, so many practical skills, and it taught me about brotherhood and camaraderie. I take my two young boys camping regularly, but I can't replace it all. I take my daughter sometimes too, but I don't need to take a woman along to chaperone her and if I raise my voice to her she might still cry but she won't report me to the authorities - still, most of the time it's just us boys while she goes off to do girl shit with her mum.

Sad to say, but scouting is fucked, lads.

whats the Christian straigh white american male alternative to the boyscouts?

Why would girls with no interest in scouting move from girlscouts to boyscouts? Aside from the progressives who want to make a point, but their kids will be miserable with it

Teenagers

Hitler Youth Camps.

Join the newly formed
>American Youth

gameboys were phased out spicnigger
theyre called nintendo DS now