This is the ideal soldiers body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Look into the cold blooded eyes of this frostback, is there any culture that produces as many warriors as Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

usaac.army.mil/amu/news-archive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mengvJEVwug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a Major, a Officer working from his desk and giving interviews

I'm pretty sure OP is a leaf

due respect for the Canadian Defense Forces or whatever they are called now but this is a joke right?

if so then...

they sure look different out of uniform

a fucking one

I liked leaf squad better before they became Islamic freedom fighters just saying

Why does Canada even have an army. I mean seriously, asside from the obvious fact that you are the US's bitch, you don't have a single attack helocopter. You would literally lose a conventional war with any country in Africa...and that's just one example of your soldiers, a shit load of them are fat

Now because leaf cucks we need 2 walls
Thanks leaf bros mighty white of you

This

Why can't Americans into long range marksmanship?

You think with all those guns down there they'd get some regular practice in.

WOW, your group of JTF (which has less than 100 actual operators BTW)...I'm talking about your entire military. You must be a civilian, why the fuck do civis always point to tiny elite units when people are talking about their military

To meet NATO requirements, we even fail at that.

We don't actually need an army, just get burgers to die for our security 2bh no offense imho

Lol, butthurt. Can you read? Two of those kills are NOT from JTF2 but a regular infantry battalion.

Nobody actually knows how many members are in JTF2.

You leafs do realize that you picked up the surrender monkey tourch from the French after Afghanistan, right? Your regular infantry (PPCLI, 2RCR, R22) aren't even trusted with peace keeping operations anymore...how will you ever recover?

because they have automatic weapons. who needs accuracy when you can use RPM-firepowers.

US army would be destroyed in seconds with conflict in the finnish forests.

usaac.army.mil/amu/news-archive.html

I bet your Canadian "operator" cucks can't even compete in the American shooting sports.

Awesome bro, your snipers are sent to US army schools in Georgia btw and still does not take away from the fact that your army as a whole is as useless as a football bat

Oh and BTW my ex's dad did cyber security for CSIS, it's less than 100 operators in JTF2. There are large towns in the US with more SWAT team members

but user they could use a vehicle mounted MG and make hits to 2km+ with the optics on those fucking things

even the observation equipment is miles ahead of anything man-portable

>my dad works at nintendo
k then

youtube.com/watch?v=mengvJEVwug

till they point the rockets at you