ICED

Has anyone actually notified ICE for illegal immigrant activity? Has it worked?
t. calfag with thousands of beaners everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prN3bPmDqr4
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.is/ccuk2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when I was a kid, we regularly called ICE on work sites around town. it was a game. it was fun.
it also stopped the illegals from catcalling my underage sister.

they actually did something once notified?

I turned in a subcontractor that works on a military base and employs mostly illegals. They also employ me. Nothing happened and I still have to put up with taco niggers who can't into English.

this was before the Obama era, so yes. it was also Texas, though. Not so sure about commiefornia

nice. i like dis

this place, including college campuses, are more than half beaners its fucking insane. send help

If ICE really wanted to catch illegals they would have set up a sting at the EBT free for all they had here in Florida.
There was nothing but Mexicans and other spics lined up for free gubmint gimmes. They even had a line specifically for Spanish speakers.

how is this possibly safe for national security? for fucks sake

I know, all the white californians are moving to Texas and telling us that illegals ain't so bad. I'll round up the posse - it's time for an intervention.

youtube.com/watch?v=prN3bPmDqr4
I really hope that ICE plays this while on the hunt.

also, all the legislation seats/california government is turning into mexicans and south americans, then passing shit laws to encourage beaners to come here. what the fuck

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

archive.is/ccuk2

I've thought about joining DHS/ICE as an attorney. They have lots of positions open currently.

If given the opportunity, ICE will likely send more units to 'sanctuary' areas since they act as illegal magnets.

Wouldn't the faggot mayors try to get in their way?

>stopped the illegals from catcalling my underage sister.
This is why we need these mud bloods out of hog warts

That's why I said if given the opportunity.

What a fucking tiny head! I bet this guy's IQ isn't above 75!

Poor-fitting suit + bad lighting? Hard to say.

But as long as he can dole out the fee-fees then Demonrats won't care about if he has anything intelligent to offer.

Only every time I see a brown person.

If you want ICE to take notice and respond quicker, make sure you have detailed information on both the employer and illegal employees, locations, names, etc. You can't just say "Company X has mexicans"

If you have multiple (5+) people at once, it will speed up the process. Anyone with a felony, charged with a violent crime, or has committed a crime but hasn't been charged yet, will be brought to the front of the line.

but what about regular people also? any chance they'll be deported also

What about suspected child trafficking? How much information is sufficient for a tip to be considered?

i revealed too much of my power level at my job to report the illegals there. people would suspect me. oopsies

The restaurant one will always be my favourite.
>Order food and eat it
>Arrest the beaners who cooked it

Unless you provide detailed information on them, probably not. Illegal immigrants still have 4th and 5th amendment rights, ICE isn't going to just go off a random internet tip without investigation.

Any tip regarding child trafficking will be looked into, but again, more information the better. Locations, names, any media you might have (photos, audio recordings), if you notice a lot of one way traffic into an establishment, times of entry, approximate ages.

I called ICE on a coworker and all they did was mail my boss a letter about hiring illegals and what the law is.

Special hell to all of you.

gay

You're a gem.

That means either it wasn't worth the time for them travel and arrest the coworker, or they couldn't obtain enough evidence regarding his status to make an arrest.

checked

Yeah, fucking based, too bad Trump allowed 45K ""refugees"" in so that whole illegal deportation thing is pretty worthless

Back to page 1

i do all the time. i just tip them off to a random restaurant. there are illegal beaners cooking guaranteed.

Last bump for now