International Day of the Boy ... WHEN?!

Logged into my facebook account after two years of inactivity and this greeted me.

Rest assured I've deleted it once and for all.

Catholic priests celebrate it every Sunday.

It's every day some infant boy's foreskin is cut off.

So yeah, it's every day.

Nothing wrong with circumcision

What about their usual mascot for their posts on their speech code, which appears to be a woman in a hijab? in fucking sane.

>They need the constant affirmation.
>They need the pedestal.
>Mother's Day, Valentine's, The whole month of October, is not enough
>It's never enough

>nothing wrong with slicing a chuck of a newborns flesh leaving him in agonizing pain and scarred for life because mommy thinks it looks better and daddy was told it's cleaner.

Silly user, every day is international men and boys' day, don't you know you already have all the rights too?

I've used the hashtag to shitpost unrelated crap.
I hope some cunt messages me about it so I can troll her into a triggered state.

Saturday is always for the boys.

>nothing wrong with mutilating a newborn for no reason at this point since the temperence leagues aren't a thing anymore
fucking hell Johnny
it's like you want people to make "good goy" jokes about you

yeah more bitter childless cat ladies

It's sad when these bitches are bitter at fucking 22.
Propaganda is a hell of a drug.

>its day of the boy everyday

Being female is treated like a disability. All these special days etc is the same shit they do for retards. How embarrassing.

Vaginas are worthless

They have one day, we have the other 364. Fair enough

>Being female is treated like a disability.
They sure are a burden like a disabled person.
Live with a woman and your quality of life drops exponentially.

You're a regular normiebook user, admit it.

If someone needs to celebrate some very "special" days in his miserable life to motivate himself and have a chance to achieve something, he's not worth leading a pile of shit, not mention to be a "community voice" and new future. I'm pissing on that garbage propaganda.

reposting from old thread