WHEN DOES IT END?

WHEN DOES IT END?

It amuses me every time I see that jew nose.

the ride never ends user

FUCK YOU, THAT'S NOT REAL.
OH MY GOD IT'S REAL

>inb4 go back to

>Caring for movies adapted from anime/manga

The best one was The Edge of Tomorrow and it was soo shit compared to the manga.

At least whites can look like anime characters even if they're supposed to be Japanese, but instead they get a nigger to play him.

Ahaha oh wow

At least they have never adapted my favorite manga/anime into a live action. If Hollywood did, that's game over. A man can only be pushed so far until he starts to push back.

AYO HOL UP

and the more funny thing is that they rejected an asian for auditioning L's role to prioritize the black

God dammit. Anime is my only safe space for avoiding minorities and normies in real life, now they have to and try to diversify it? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE US ALONE?

>safe space
Fuck off tumblr.

>It was announced that Lionsgate are developing a live action Naruto with Avi Arad producing through his production company Arad Productions and Michael Gracey directing, while Erik Feig, Geoff Shaveitz and Kelly O'Malley will oversee production. The studio are also in negotiations with Masashi Kishimoto for the films rights.
>Avi Arad
>Arad was born in Israel, to Holocaust survivors from Poland.

>one punch man's movie rights are being fought over right now
>pokemon's was just taken
>ghost in the shell is happening
its over

AY YO KEIRA WATCHU DOIN IS EVIL NIGGA
I WONT LETCHU GET AWAY WIT DIS U FEEL ME CRACKA MUFUGGA
IM L AND WE WUZ JUSTISS, NIKKA

Stop caring about 3DPD
Watch more anime

Media is exactly why I hate progressivism

>inb4 "What's the big deal guys??"

>In March 2010, Warner Bros. (USA/Canada/International) confirmed that it is in talks to create a live action movie adaptation of the series. Peter Segal and Michael Ewing have been lined up to produce the movie.
>Peter Segal
>"I'm very spiritual and I'm Jewish by faith."

Pretty much this.

I don't why any GitS or Death Note fan would care about american butchery.

kek

Pokemon isn't even going to be about the main storyline, just some off-shoot pikachu detective movie. It's bonkers.

you meme'd this one into reality

>Giving a fuck about the cast of a movie adapted from an old ass anime film
Why fucking care who they cast as long as the movie's good?

Except Samuel L would've been way better than this literally who.

>It's real

Go back to tumblr.

And the actor who plays Light is a filthy Jew.

what

Hey, yid fuck janitor, that file you deleted and this bitch is playing as Alita, as in Battle Angel Alita, also known as Gally in the David Cameron's adaptation happening in two years..Now, I know you're new at your job, and this manga is years older than you are, but try to keep up on the board's topic of discussion and things that relate to it, you fucking mongoloid.

Well, she looks fit for her role

JUST

HOL UP