Does your neighborhood still celebrate Halloween?

Does your neighborhood still celebrate Halloween?

There are literally no houses decorated in my area this year...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=77&v=HOTXZyYnX9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A few people still put up decorations but it's been years since kids have gone trick or treating in the neighborhood.

Absolute shit tons. I drive delivery and October 1st half the houses in every neighborhood around here were decorated. Big shit too, like inflatable moving dragons.

I've lived throughout the United States and the only areas that actively celebrate it are majority white areas. Anywhere else will be a shitshow.

Halloween is such a wonderful holiday. The one time a year that you don't have to look for kids that want free candy.

>put up decorations
>going to be out of town on Halloween

I wish I could hand out candy on Halloween. Our street is on a steep hill and very bad for trick or treating as cars often go 50mph down hill on it (25mph zone)

I live in a white neighborhood. Everyone celebrates. Most people hang out on the their driveway with beer and bonfire handing out candy.

We pretend were not home when black kids come by.

I'll tell you why no one celebrates Halloween. First, they sanitized it to where no kid can be outside of their parent's reach with sensationalized shit about razor blade candy that never fucking happened; story comes from some guy trying to kill his own kids. Next, adult losers ruined it by taking the one night a year it's ok to dress up and be something else, and they do it all fucking year round with their shitty cosplays and comic conventions. So it's fun anymore. They fucking ruined the one holiday you can actually be a fucking kid.

Brown people made it to unsafe to go outside

Nope, Most people seem very busy with work

I used to decorate and join the neighbors until one year hoards of niggers by the truckload started bringing their 8 kids to my neighborhood to trick or treat now i just lay a spike strip or two in my yard by the curb to punish people parking in my yard and turn the lights off

tfw all the whites moved out of my neighborhood and halloween is almost non-existant here now.

Liar

All the poor neighborhoods drive their kids to the richer one where my aunt lives. It's out of hand with how many there are. Then college kids go, too. When I was a kid my friends and I stopped in middle school. What the fuck?

There should be a law against trick-or-treating as a non-parent/guardian/relative and at age 16+.

Haram

but inflatable walmart shit always looks gay what's wrong with people?

Every year I see less decorations. We are one of the last houses that decorate and enjoy the season.

Well, it does have Pagan roots

This... probably the most pleasurable holiday out there for me

I put out some of the best candy and sodas. Kids love coming to get a Mrs. Baird's pie and coke for halloween. Based Texas.

Just like everything else social, communal, and decent that can exist in a high trust, homogeneous society, Halloween has been ruined by...you guessed it. Niggers

Where I live, barely any kids trick or treat, its like 99% highschool aged kids with no costumes wanting free candy.

I consider any race american as long as they follow this one simple rule
You celebrate our holidays
this is why i consider all chinks non american
spics celebrate it blacks celebrate it
no matter the holiday you must participate its the only way i can know for sure you are american

Only in nice (white) neighborhoods do they celebrate it right and not let Christfags or liberals ruin the fun. Even blacks have started to disparage the celebration of Halloween. Heard some fat black cunt say it was the celebration of Da Devil.
I was like hoe it's costumes and candy lighten the fuck up.

ayo hol' up trick or treat motherfucker, we want some candy nigga. Give us some of those jawbreakers n shiet.

People post shit like this every year, but Halloween is actually bigger than ever. The only difference I've seen is now everyone goes to rich subdivisions, in my day you stayed in your own damn neighborhood.

My area is still mostly white, so it's still celebrated here. Decorated houses and loads of kids trick or treating. We're hopefully taking her 2-year-old nephew this year. I want to dress him up as a pumpkin.

Halloween is great. One time a year it isn't weird to give candy to stranger children and they come right to your door. But this year I'm in an apartment complex with a lot of niggers so I'm not sure how good it will be. I have seen some cute girls so I'll still get a dozen or so Fastbreaks and get boxes of raisins for anything comes by that isn't cute girls.

lies. I live in a Hispanic neighborhood and there's loads of kids who come to trick or treat. we even hose the tp-ers and eggers. kids these days are just harder to scare and get lazy.

Whenever we get kids from other neighborhoods here, I break out the poor people bowl of candy - plain raisins, mini toothpaste, necco wafers, and those strawberry things. I save the full sized butterfingers for the kids/parents I recognize.

I'm as white as they get and I hate celebrating holidays.
Except Christmas. Don't fuck with my Christmas.

This. The media has told the masses it's not safe so much that it finally did become unsafe. And the weirdos who ruin it by dressing up and actually trick or treating make me sick. Had a grow ass man standing there with kids who I doubt were his asking for candy. He got the packet of duck sauce I give to ass holes who knock on my door.

Very few now. Too many niggers carjacking and robbing people in my white neighborhood. This is why I have a German Shepherd that knows specific attack commands in German and a few big fucking "BEWARE OF THE DOG" signs around my house along with some phony security cameras. It sounds like overkill but it works.

>I live in a Hispanic neighborhood
I'm sorry.

Very few Trick or Treat anymore. Too many sick fucks out there.

Thanksgiving and Christmas are off limits.
Fucking kikes trying to make both either about race or removing the spirit of the celebrations.
Stick to your shitty 8 days of shekel spinning and leave me alone.

my gf cheated on me on halloween and after researching into the concept of "c u c k oldry" i arrived here
fuck halloween

Yes. we have a ton of houses decorated. I love this time of year. We already have pumpkins outside and some tombs and some spooky skeletons. I was going to have someone hanging from a tree but niggers would think I was talking about them so I decided not to.

Added bonus - girls dress up like sluts for halloween. Its great to live in a white neighborhood!

my neighbor has tons of shit outside in his lawn and i mean tons he fucking basically runs a Halloween maze or whatever the fuck you call it. A few other houses go full on spooky as well some do just a little.

nah it's pretty cool, all these people bring me food and stuff on holidays. I get lots of tasty snacks from my neighbor.

I live in the bible belt of Kansas, and even we still go crazy for Halloween. Where the fuck do you faggots live? Detroit?

Too many niggers in my area handing out condoms by mistake so most families don't go treating any more.

>that picture

There are no children here, but endless streams of them are dropped off by car to go round.

In my day, you did your block where you knew your neighbours and that's it.

I'm poor, so if i'm off work i will have to pretend no one is home

my favorite trick to play is the only take one candy trick.

>Too many niggers in my area handing out condoms by mistake
Are you sure it's by mistake?
You know nigs get pregnant pretty young.
They're doing the community a service if you ask me.

Halloween trick or treat was great until the niggers busing in for gibmedats

oh yeah. It is great to just look at halloween costumes online and see all these great images. I feel sorry for the europoors that don't have these sluts in training come to your door looking for candy.

Yeah costumes are fun to look at too bad you can't try them on. The costumes I mean.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=77&v=HOTXZyYnX9Q

I forgot to add - in theory I love it.

As a kid, i grew up watching The Trap Door, Count Duckula, Beetlejuice, Funny Bones, Aaarrrggghhh!!! Real Monsters, the list goes on.

So i was alwaya quite "gothy". I used to have huge backcombed hair.

I would host amazing parties man. If i had friends. A lot of Screaming Lord Sutch songs are perfect.

My neighborhood is jewish what do yoh think?

Non-whites don't have any fun holidays, it's so weird.

Niggers invading halloween

Really? I had folks in my neighborhood putting up shit in September.

I still haven't.

EVIL NIGGERS

I've been thinking about getting one.

HALLOWEEN ?!?!

ABSOLUTELY HARAM !!!!!

only faggots say All hallows eve

I think you should trick or treat in your finest KuKlux Klan robe

in my old neighborhood Mexicans bus in their little shit stains by the dozen, stop at the top of the street so their kids can get good candy and pick them up at the end of street then literally drive twenty streets to the next street.

>Most people hang out on the their driveway with beer and bonfire handing out candy.
This seems nice, I might do that this year.

boy o bomb really loves his classifieds...

>having black kids in your town
pleb

Isn't that a boy, it looks like a boy.

>i go against everything my forefathers wanted because i am an arrogant faggot who is too scared of the race question

same here. mexicans love to take treats but hate to give them and thats the problem. they also dont decorate
i thought halloween with costumes and candy was just an american thing. i hear bongs just sing songs and feast
how is that like? the indians in my neighborhood are so cheap and bitter they dont give out shit. assimilation doesnt apply to brown people

That's sad Halloween was Never realy big in Germany. In our case they change the names of our christmas markets, because of the fefes of shitskins.

halloween is dead bro. last year kept my light on and got not one single trick or treater. i bought this house 20 years ago and the doorbell would be ringing all night.
society is 100% diametrically different than what it was. you used to walk out in the streets of your home town, even if its a cityish town like mine, and there was always a "community" feeling. everyone would talk to one another, nobody was miserable or neurotic. now people just fear everything, and fear eachother, and whine about "muh racism" and "muh political correctness" all of the time.
i didn't even know what "political correctness" was until like 2010 after obama had been in office for a couple of years and everything started getting weird and wonky with the world.

What are they called now? Something in arabic?

BTW, i am an incredibly oldfag, sorry.

I'm planning to play some spooky music on. a speaker this year and make my yardway look like the living dead are coming out of the ground. also going to need a fog machine. Also going to make it look like my car has a person got hit on the hood with blood splatters and everything and drive around cops slowly.

can confirm. when i lived in apartments everyone simply walked to the school district where the houses were. apartment people did give out candy, though. but apartments are not enough you finish knocking in 2 hours and theres 3 more to go
i live in an asian neighborhood mixed with latino and white. asians celebrate!.... except for pajeets. fuck pajeets so much

Inshallah Fresh is their new grocery chain. Means "god willing, it's fresh"

do you listen to ghost to ghost am on Halloween?

My neighborhood's barely alive. I only used one bag of candy for the trick-or-treaters and it didn't even finish.

remember last tear there was a clown scare? Maybe Parents got spooked by that.

They are starting to, which is goddamn horrible.
All hallows eve is about respecting your ancestors not going around threatening people for candy.

Its pretty dead here, stores are already selling Christmas stuff
people just skip Halloween nowadays

Dude it's already two weeks into October, you need that shit up now. The best I remember as a kid was this guy who dressed up like a scarecrow filled with clothes like there wasn't a person in there, he'd sit on his porch with a bowl in his lap and a sign that said "just take one please" and when kids would go up and grab handfuls he would jump up and yell "just take one!" And scare the shit out of them

No and for the last three years at least we haven't had one trick or treater so I just eat all the candy and then I get the shits for like three days goddamn FUCKIN LAZY KIDS

no muslims and niggers ruined it.

i think you guys are exaggerating about the whole race thing. this is Sup Forums so im not surprised you blame race. growing up i noticed everyone thought it was "childish" to celebrate halloween. even though everyone was in elementary they all wanted to do grown up things like drink. and they passed this mentality on to their siblings and younger family members, effectively making them look down on halloween. and their parents caught and figured todays kids wouldnt find trick or treating cool enough, so why decorate. and these hypocrites ended up screwing themselves over. now theyre complaining about lack of decoration and trick or treaters thinking they are too good to dress up. tl dr retards idolized drugs over unique holidays and ruined culture

fuck yes! my neighbors did that last year and it was hilarious watching the twerps shriek in terror. Gotta work on my yard tonight and prepare

I just moved to a heavily asian neighborhood so I'm wondering what they'll do. I am down the street from an elementary school, but there aren't many decorations up. Really hope there's kids.

This basically.
I remember a few years back on faceberg too, on Halloween, and I was wondering why it had fell on its arse so much. At the time a friend of mine was trying to bang some roastie so I read their conversation

>"Are you taking the kid trick or treating?"
>"Nah, not going to bother this year. No one ever answers their door anyway, it's not like it was"
>"Haha, I know I hope no one knocks here, I won't answer"
>"Same desu I can't be bothered with them. I think I'm going to sit in my pyjamas and watch some horrors"

No selfawareness or nothing.

the ones who said it was childish wad the kids whos parents wouldn't let them out that night because of muh spiked poison candy and murderers. these kids had to ruin it for everyone because they felt left out. pretty sad imo.

Happy Halloween Faggots

we just got hit by a hurricane so decorations are late to be put up. the candy isle at grocerh stores so full its like no one is buying. ill give my neighborhood a week or 2 to decorate before deciding to give out candy or not. costumes with the best effort get a full size candy bar. the rest get a fun size

lol

Kids love your hair pie?

NIGGERS

its gone down

used to be giant, people from other places drove too so they could get multiple neighborhoods, but now its been miserable. Large part due to rain though, hopefully its nice this year. Its been like 4 rainy ones in a row

Would I get arrested if I left my light on as a balding single 30 year old dude?

I love living in eastern tn several houses in my neighborhood are decorated.

Wow, Ash is a cuck, wtf.