President of burger land

>President of burger land

why dont you fucking faggets fuck off

I'm starting to suspect that Trump realized that he's a complete joke (at best) and is no just going along with it.

On a related note, how do you filter out threads by flags on 4chanx? Only seems to work with posts

Love him!

>you all know it's the truth.

>LEAVE MY SAFE SPACE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>lets post completely irrelevant shit on a political discussion board so real discussion cant take place we're winning guys we're doing it
>posts thread containing only an image of a nigger fucking a whore

>posts thread containing only an image of a nigger fucking a whore
I know that Trump is a nigger, but coming from trumpfag is really weird lmao

> real discussion
99% of the board is hating on blacks or lgbt or jews or muslims. Go to a respectable website to have a good discussion. leave your echo chamber you baby

Trump wasn't admitted as a freshman, he transferred as a junior, and his SAT scores are not available.

>estimated
yeah, I'm sure his billionaire daddy had nothing to do with admission

really pulled himself by the bootstraps there

That's fucking awesome tho

Is this even for real???
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

SERIOUSLY WHAT A SOUR DIVA FAGGOT! SAME AS (YOU)

>to twitter
>a platform filled with sanctimonious children and minorities and women
>the news and his detractors will obsess over this

Meanwhile he does whatever the fuck he wants behind the scenes and in the executive branch while the news and all his rabid haters follow the shiny tweet of bullshit further into irrelevancy

DOTARD - THE SERIES
The Dotard is hurt and has vaginal spergings because based Tillerson called him a dotard.
He suggest to 'compare IQ-tests'.

Should based Tillerson compare with Trumps faked IQ-test?
Should they do an IQ-battle on live-tv?
Can the Dotard finally prove he is worthy by showing his IQ of 156 under laboratory conditions??
Should he even care?

STAY TUNED

another kike shit post.

Why couldn't you just admit that he is stupid and unqualified to lead a country?

>burgers
>only capable of thinking in categories of either / or
>'Is it ok that every schizophrenic autist can own as many bumpstocked AR15s to light up a festival as he pleases?' / WTF they want to take your guns guys!
>'democrats want's to investigate russian interference in the election' / WTF Putin is /ourguy/ now!
Also the denial is strong in this one.
We should just lay back and let them learn their lesson and hope we don't get glassed in the process.

good post goys, keep up the gut werk

shekels have been deposited into both accounts at the same leaving only 1 shekel in your accounts a piece since the algorithm is also Jewish and needs to be payed a shekel to work

>99% of the board is hating on blacks or lgbt or jews or muslims
That's bullshit. Take a look at the catalog. Sup Forums is one of the most diverse forums there is, both demographically and ideologically. Stop rationalising your shitposting and either contribute something sensible or fuck off.

>Never seen someone so blind in my life
>WAAAAHHH I can't argue that my emperor is stupid, so I will accuse the JOOOS

quadz and we get a chill / grill with my main man alefantis, so excited right now!

t.abdul mohammed

>t. extremely clever mongrel
Yes bubba, tell us the story about how you got your three-eyed sis preggus behind that barn again, bubba!
I'm more german than your fled war criminal grandpa who touched your anus while talking about heritage, subhuman.

Are you a child or an idiot? 5 seconds looking at the catalog proves you wrong. Sup Forums has it's Stormfag contingent, but it's certainly not 99% racism. About a quarter of it is actually attacking or challenging Sup Forums, so there goes your "argument."

mate he's shilling, not from here. look at the images he uses, the meme flag and the wahh wahh baby losers language. don't engage this slide shit

Go worry about your refugee loving leader, Hans.

Here is the current top threads
>Generals don't count
5/9 threads is about racism and hating on women and Muslims
the rest is just current news. Without them( on slow day) all threads would be about hating these groups.

Don't pretend you are not in an echo champer

give link

show me your filter list.

Yeah, but since you're not from here and you're not fooling anyone, you don't actually know how the catalog gets the way it is, so try again m8.

Btw just out of interest, where do people like you get their unbiased non-echo news? Also did you think Sup Forums was a news board?

only the syria general counts due to the ongoing war
feminists does not mean women you idiot and pushing back against SJWS who want to fuck up your favorite game is not hatred
and no it's not an echo chamber there are communist threads daily.

> you don't actually know how the catalog gets the way it is
????? what is this ? is this English ?
>where do people like you get their unbiased non-echo news?
Well, you get your news from... news channels... like what people on Sup Forums do
>Also did you think Sup Forums was a news board?
Never said that Sup Forums is news channel, but it's not an honest place to discusses anything and I like to "Ruin" (aka shinning some sense to you retards)

Yes that's English. You're not from here (clearly) and you don't know how the catalog becomes what you see there. Did you know that anybody can post here, which is why we're talking in this retarded thread of yours? Anyway good luck with the smugness m8. I'm sure you'll convince lots of people (retards) here of your deep insights into bigotry and learning about the world.
>news channels
this was a nice touch though

>feminists does not mean women you idiot
Yes, it does you cunt. Women demanding to be treated with respect without sucking dick to get a job you cunt.
> SJWS who want to fuck up your favorite game is not hatred
>wanting more representation for historically misrepresented minorities is bad
kys
>nd no it's not an echo chamber there are communist threads daily.
>WAAAAHH One thread the disagrees with me
off yourself

I have been on Sup Forums for 7 years, save me your non arguments

Our hand was forced. We had a choice between literally the devil and trump.

At least it's entertaining.

you're goddamn lying and you know it, but good luck with your crusade to finally clean up the board

>when you realize that the President of the United States of America is one of the few people intelligent enough to truly UNDERSTAND Rick and Morty

um... please can you not use sexist terms such as c***.

>when you accuse people who shit on Trump to be Jews while Trump himself is choking in Jewish sperm openly, and half of his family converted to Judaism
This is your brain on Sup Forums.