Tokyo Ghoul:Re Spoilers

Spoilers will be out soon.

spoiler: areema is not ded

First for furuta is beat boy epic BTFO everyone haha
NIMUDASH KEK

Do you miss them Sup Forums?

Kaneki eats half of Ayato

Please be less Kirishitters and more Tatara.

Takitakitakitakitaki :(

It'll be 10+ pages of Kaneki tearing apart moustache guy and hot milf.

For the last fucking time kaneki cant beat them alone.

I know you hate the anime adaptation but have three Jack webms.

just 5 minutes

Every single day.
Although black hair edgelord Haise was cuter.

He can. The fuck are you saying?

??????????????????????????

>Kaneki not being a hypocrite and tearing apart humans
Nah.

Last one.

that's actually pretty cool

I hope one of the characters will comment on kaneki's hair changing colors again

They was the only good in this garbage

Yes. Very much so.

Since there is a break next week we better prepare for some fucked up shit.

>Kaneki catches up with anteiku gang
>Hinami: oniichan, your hair...
>Kaneki smiles like a fuccboi

On serious question, why Arima is also called Jack? Because the Jack O´Lantern case?

His name means Knight.

No, because he fights mainly with a lance and sword quinque. He is the knight, not the king.

??

He's a Jack of all trades and king of all.

Oh, I see the Kishou, so maybe Suzuya fuccboi will have any big role (Joker)?

I wish she didn't have to die such a brutal death

>she died before Autisma senpai noticed her

I'm sure Arima noticed her alright, he is after all, the hero that all the garden children look up to. Arima had access to lolis that were willing to fuck if he ever so demands it.

>Arima
>having sex

Chapter is Rue shit Confirmed

That whole part pissed me off so much, especially with the loss of based potato.

by who

Do people really think we're staying at cochlea after kaneki claiming to be the king and that name drop?

have we had any hints about what the relationship between the characters we know are from the garden? presumably they've all got to be related, there can't be that many human/ghoul breeders that have the requirements for what the garden is trying to produce.

so arima/rize are related in some way probably

jokes aside, wouldn't he?

if you knew your lifespan was really short and you had all these beautiful young girls that look up to you, would you not maybe have some of them give you sexual relief?
I FUCKING WOULD.

That's what a normal person would do, Arima decided to spend his short lifespan doing something he didn't like and staring blankly at stuff.

You can tell ishida didn't really care much about these characters and just tried to gloss over them. Like kijima had all his subordinates killed and he was brutally mutilated but we got no ecplanation about why he hates ghouls and is so cruel bc of this. Yet mado got a full story for him, this is the difference between pt 1 and 2. He just doesn't really care about his characters anymore, other than godneki and autisma.

Arima is Rize's onii chan autist

She'll be back as a One-Eyed Ghoul. Y-you'll see ; ;

Arima fucked Eto glorious mastergirl in trade for becoming the OEK, and since then he never had to fuck ever again

Tfw I stayed awake for spoilers and it turns out to be a Rue chapter.

I've been saying this for nine weeks.

>source: my anus

He did get sexual relief regularly tho
from hirako and haise

Reminder that it was all for nothing and Matsume ended up dying anyway to add shock value to Fruitfag.

Kijima was from the game. You get to know him better there, I assume. This was sort of a cameo to promote the game.

Immediately after the "feeling are what make you stronger" fucking kek ishida at least try when it comes to furuta.

Will Arima's corpse be stolen?

Who is more homo? Matsurie or Arima?

This is just like the a q will be kidnapped, it's so inevitable and obvious and itd be retarded.

>missing any Arima fangirls
No thanks. But I'd really want to see Urine or Ui's reactions when they know about Arima's death. They were Arimabelievers too

>all these fanfics
Arima never stopped being V's personal bitch. Your self insert died a virgin just like you will, neckbeard-dono

Furuta will fuse with Arima like Kuro did with Shiro.

>Immediately after the "feeling are what make you stronger"
I wish my eye roll at that time would have blinded me

Well considering masturi is all but confirmed to be gay after his usage of atashi and gay being written in blood in japanese near him I'd have to say matsuri.

How many Etofags will follow their waifu to the afterlife?

>another stolen corpse episode
I thought I was in the wrong thread for a moment.

What series is doing that?

>All these LGBT characters in TG
>None are likeable
>Most of them are ugly too.
Based Ishida.

It means Arima was always a knight. A guy working for his master. Even in TG and TG:re story, he had been V's bottom bitch and Washuu's wild card all along.

Hairu deserved more spotlight. She was crazy autist though

>matsuri
>ugly
Matsuri is suave.

Matsumae took down Kijima? She still accomplished a thing.

I thought I was reading HunterxHunter for a moment

When it's a cute girl crazy means quirky and autist means pure.

All of them are ghouls/part ghouls. Pretty sure Mutsuki is no longer quinx now.

Both. Arima has been fucking Sasako's boipussy and Urine has given Matsuri many blowjobs.

Oh man she defeated furutas red herring big deal

91 Days.

Fango is my dude.

>Most of them are ugly too
Good thing the best one is beautiful and also best boy

I don't know why you cared about it so much. What important to me about that scene was how he said "Sorry MM-san", confirming him to be Souta. I guess shounen people only care about who defeated who, not the plot itself.

I forgot about him. Please stay irrelevant homo prince.

Nah fuck her
She died to the best Tsukiyama servant

You're so retarded, caring about who defeated who? The fuck are you talking about? I just think it was ridiculous how she was used as shock value for furuta and expecually how it was after how feelings are what makes you stronger, it was just bad writing.

Makyun will be busy today so you faggots better get ready to translate the spoilers.

well at least my girl Hairu wont be defiled after death and made into a quinque

Mairo?

>muh Makyun
Yeah you better go to Tumblr and stay there shitposter

As I have said, her words made her won against Hairu and Kijima, getting revenge for her family. Her purpose after that? I don't care.
You can never enjoy anything if you find negativity in everything you read. Just lower the standard sometimes.

>She wont be doing her literal only use in life
What a failure.

>he dislikes homoprince
Tsukiyama is a straight up bro and even had the decency to not crash this arc like :re staff

Remember when ghouls and one-eyed ghouls needed to eat human meat to survive?

GLUTES
L
U
T
E
S

They still do?

Either makyun or no translations, id rather have hers than none.

I know you got your sauces from there too user.

At least Matsumae will live on as a quinque
Hairu sucks

Mairo was the guy that was with her that died to Hairu

they do that offscreen/implied now.

right now the manga is going through some major battles and shit.

its fucking obvious they eat human flesh to survive.

I'll translate but only if there's Kaneki in it. And if I don't fall asleep in the meantime.

Hairu is autistic and cute

Its Saturday who needs sleep.

No ik its just that user said she died to the best servant and posted matsumae and i responded mairo becuase mairo was the one who actually killed her.

I hope they had fucked once before she dies.

delet this

Im sure Matsumae finished her off with the help of Mario

She just injured her, the one that decapitated and killed her was the other guy.

Tatara this week for sure! please end my misery