Make no mistake Sup Forums we will be remembered as the losing side of history

Make no mistake Sup Forums we will be remembered as the losing side of history.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-scouts-will-admit-girls-allow-them-earn-eagle-scout-n809836

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTRHv1I0xig
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html
en.wikipedia.org/Penis-envy
archive.fo/OqfKv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please. There won't even be women in the future.

someone should join the girls scouts

why can't boys just be boys without having to always cater to girls

This shit would already happen off papers. If anything this is actually good for legitimatizing the few womyn willing to break their nails in the woods.

Boy Scouts have effectively made the Girl Scouts pointless. This is the most heartless and sexist move ever pulled by a competing organization.

who cares? you can't change truth and you can't hide reality

Time to rename it the Goy Scouts

Many groups pulled out of the girl scouts after they became more left-wing and ran the organization to the ground.

Does no one remember Bushwhacked?

>Bushwhacked girl was my original waifu.

Fuck here we go. What the hell is going on?

Eagle Scout here, no objection to this.
> Starting next year, young girls can join Cub Scout units, known as dens. Local scouting organizations can choose to have dens for girls and dens for boys. "Cub Scout dens will be single-gender — all boys or all girls," the organization said in a statement.
>A separate program for older girls will be available in 2019, BSA said, enabling them to earn the rank of Eagle Scout.

As long as the standard is equal and they earn the same merit badges and go by the same code, I have no issue with girls/women holding the rank of Eagle Scout. Since they're going to keep everything single gender by troop you still have camaraderie by gender.

>go camping
>earn gang rape merit badge

OK then ladyboy.

This will destroy the Boy Scouts. It will turn into middle schoolers and high schoolers fucking in the woods, and no longer be about scouting.

Well shit. Now I want to be a scoutmaster........bater.

>As long as the standard is equal and they earn the same merit badges and go by the same code

They won't. But whatever.

Sadly this. You give them an inch, they ALWAYS take a mile.

Seems win win to me honestly.

>girls join boy scouts and get scrutinized even further after letting trannies in
>girl scouts endangered and then shit goes down between them and the boy scouts

alternatively

>boys join girl scouts with sjw bullshit excuses so us anons can get some cheap cookies
>boy scouts are majority girls and vice versa or boys outperform girls in cookie sales in girl scouts
>triggered boomers and boy scouts all wake up to the bullshit that's being fed

>I'm really just a 10 year old girl trapped in 52 year old man's body

This has been known forever by people who pay attention. Hell, Kricfalusi incorporated Rosie O'Donnell as the voice of the head girlscout in Ren & Stimpy all the way back in 1994 as a fat feminist brute and comic relief.

I never ate their cookies, I assumed it was one of the very first female organizations ruined by feminism.

At least the young boy scouts will be fucked by their hot milf female scout leader during the camping trips instead of the males that are currently all up in their boipuccis.

What about gays?

never did BSA, but as I understood it a lot of girls were bored as shit with girl scouts because they wanted to actually learn valuable skills and go camping, not paint ceramics and sell cookies.

>the slope will stop sliding
>the post

>As long as the standard is equal and they earn the same merit badges and go by the same code

nice digitz, but you are really stupid if you haven't figured out yet that admitting women into male-only institutions brings them down in EVERY aspect if not outright destroying them, there isn't a single instance of women NOT fucking up everything they get involved with and men like you help facilitate these easily avoidable disasters

I wish there were girls in my troop way back when. Would've made day-long hikes and survival camping more entertaining for sure.

oh you poor naive faggot

Boy scouts and girl scouts were founded because adults recognized that it was important to guide young people; helping to channel their energies into productive directions while molding the moral and ethical beliefs of the youth; making them happy successful adults.

So now they ant to let girls in the boy scouts for the sake of diversity.

Which means it will only be about 3 years when we get the scandal of a bunch of girls coming home from camp knocked up.

>boy scouts
>let girls join
Just fuck this world.

if they become eagle scouts, the eagle warrior line will be weak as fuck. i'd rather play a civ with proper cavalry than some mesoamerican bullshit with female eagles and their 40 hp.

The Goths were on the right side of history too, does not mean I will support them.

do you realize how sexist you sound?

>girls join the goy scouts
>betas can get laid b4 girls get to highschool and cunty thus creating more alphas
There is literally nothing wrong with this

pure naivety, when has that EVER happened?

That's what goyscouts get for giving applause to Trump. We will make it look like your average Chuck E Cheeses now, all niggers and fat white girls!

Women who love the great outdoors are my fetish

I'm so tired of spoiled whiny lazy cunts who scream when they see a snail

The Girl Scouts have been trying to change this but the BSA has better camp sites (both for short term and long term camping) and established relationships. Girl scout camping is often indoor, heated, running water, kitchen, etc... "camping".

Women have been in the BSA from a leadership perspective for a while and the org has been fine.

As far as the values front, packs for cub scouts are going to be able to choose to remain all male or convert to coed, and each den will be single gender. I can't imagine many of the existing packs going coed.

Women are already allowed to join Venturer Scouts but the minimum age has been 14, which would leave a gap of 11-14 for women. I imagine that the BSA is probably going to offer the option of female troops and most existing troops will stay male, or bridge venture scouting down to age 11.

They already have a place for that.

t. Bene Tleilax

some guy in leaf land actually did that

>Women who love the great outdoors are my fetish
>I'm so tired of spoiled whiny lazy cunts who scream when they see a snail
It will be exactly that though, just oudoors.

I like it.
Girl scouts just piss around and sell cookies.

The problem is co-ed tents and kiddies fucking.
Better boys and girl scouts than gay scouts.

Eagle here. Current scouting has been compromised for a while now. Better to teach your boy shit on your own.

Unironically this, girls always want to do the boys thing because its inherently superior, Girl Scouts and Brownies are going to wither away now.

Pedophiles must be spooging their pants yeah, you get all the flavors now, itd be like if they allowed girls to be choir boys in church.

OK yeah that is a good call, camping in the woods and losing my virginity at 14 shits cash.

Aren't boy scouts already made fun of for being too gay? This sounds like an improvement for them.

The vast majority of pedos are faggots though.

>I never ate their cookies

I prefer eating Brownies.

>girls join the goy scouts and goes to summer camp
>gets gang-raped by 37 horny goy scouts
>girl sues goy scouts for 6 bajillion shekels
RIP GOY SCOUTS

>the standard is equal
loooooooooooooooool

>boy scouts
>girls
pick one
Should be renamed to gender scouts.

Serious question.

I have a young boy. I wanted him to get Eagle Scout. I did and it was extremely valuable to me. But now the scouts is a SJW cesspool. Any alternatives that aren’t creationist-tier Christian?

I'd be shocked if they find a way to implement this that doesn't fuck the whole thing up, which is too bad because I'd support a similar program for girls provided that every aspect was gender segregated like it was intended to be. Most likely they will have them share events like summer camp and they will lose focus and cohesion, then eventually standards will be lowered even more (it was already way too easy in my area when I earned eagle in 2007).

>This will destroy the Boy Scouts
You can get your eagle by basically being in front of a computer in summer camp. There are a bunch of badges for various computer things and it makes the scouts fat fucks who cannot even run a mile.

IT'S SHADMANING

>Women have been in the BSA from a leadership perspective for a while and the org has been fine.
Except it hasn't

4-H is surprisingly good for building life skills, most of what you would learn in a good scout troop. Also gives you a respect for farmers and animal husbandry.

No one values your opinion you dumb cuckhold

wait until standards are lowered.

That penis illusion tho

>Women who love the great outdoors are my fetish
The women signing up for this will not be for the actual merit of going outdoors. They are doing it because they think it is progress and will complain about everything and ruin goddamn everything because they are feminist pigs.

Well there goes that. Anybody worth a shit was a boy scout so just teach your kids directly and let the institution burn. Having their own just wasn't good enough jesus

Why do they hate masculinity so damn much bros?

Really?

Teach him yourself. Be a dad.

jus imagine the amount of fucking there will be

The whole “redneck and proud” culture is fucking cancerous, though.

You globalist fucks were saying this before your globalist Jezebel lost to Trump.

An hero, dude. Today.

>"Officer, I am just a 52yo man trapped in a 10 year old girls body"

you say potato, I say sex offender.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

>Eagle Scout here, no objection to this.
>> Starting next year, young girls can join Cub Scout units, known as dens. Local scouting organizations can choose to have dens for girls and dens for boys. "Cub Scout dens will be single-gender — all boys or all girls," the organization said in a statement.
>>A separate program for older girls will be available in 2019, BSA said, enabling them to earn the rank of Eagle Scout.
I don't fuckin care! The point is some cunts bitched and got their way. ITS BOY SCOUTS! They have a existing program of their own. They should fix their own shit!

Girl Scouts automatically ranks people up based on age without any reason or requirement. Even in Cub Scouts you only automatically get grandfathered into a rank by age if you join, and you still have to do a certain number of activities to get Arrow of Light (which also requires you to complete the Webelos requirements).

Then once you're in Boy Scouts, you have to complete requirements to ranks. You don't even get the rank of scout for joining, you have to show some basic knowledge of scouting to get it (tying a square know, knowing the scout oath/law/motto/slogan). To get the next rank (Tenderfoot) you have to display certain knowledge around the scout spirit and work on physical fitness, citizenship, personal growth, etc... it's not just handed to you. And once you get First Class, you have to complete certain community service requirements, be in a position of responsibility, and earn a certain number of merit badges.

The dens for kids under 11 can choose to remain single gender and I imagine most will. They haven't detailed what they're going to do for the girl scouts to get Eagle, but I doubt it will be coed because then parents are going to worry about sending 13 year old timmy out to Boy Scout camp due to them worrying he'll bang tammy.

What's happened to the org as of late that went bad? Haven't really kept up with the org completely since I aged out of scouting in Mid-2008.

I-I volunteer.

This. Boys excel in situations where they are ranked in a hierarchy and there are clear rules. To destroy men, destroy any objective measurements or hierarchy. They’ve done it to schools, and now they’re going after anything that gives boys a male identity.

It's called boy scouts wtf.

Be Prepared

youtu.be/VTRHv1I0xig

Girl Scouts is a broken organization with falling membership because the ranks are solely age based which makes no sense. There's no merit to any of it and they don't engage on the same level of outdoor activities.

The Boy Scouts allowed girls into Venture Scouting (and three other programs) for decades, but nobody complained about that.

I do think due to the age range (11-18) if they allow girls into Boy Scout troops without giving them the option to opt out that it would be devastating to the organization. A lot of leaders in troops and scouts would probably withdraw.

Welcome to Canada

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

>As far as the values front, packs for cub scouts are going to be able to choose to remain all male or convert to coed, and each den will be single gender. I can't imagine many of the existing packs going coed.
Are you for real? I couldn't imagine children taking hormone blockers! Wait till some cunt moms start bitching cause their daughters feel excluded in non coed dens.

en.wikipedia.org/Penis-envy

I’d rather lose with the righteous than win with the wicked

This is just because of people whining that women can get Eagle Scout in order to get into colleges and get scholarships. Now even less scholarships will be available for white men.

Yet another example of SJW's infiltrating an organization for the purpose of destroying it from within.

NEVER GIVE AN INCH.

The nazi's tried this with their youth camps.

Although they were honest enough to admit that the idea was for all the girls to get knocked up to raise german children. I forget what the name of it was.

This is just a scandal waiting to happen. Pack a bunch of healthy active children of different sexes together at camp, what the hell do you think is going to happen?

>What's happened to the org as of late that went bad?
Massive pressure from outside it to make it more inclusive and diverse. They had to give into the gays because of the shit the media was making the scouts out to be. They had women get major positions in the org. I know of some camps that do not even pray before meals anymore. We had a think called COPE which was a high ropes corse and that was taken down because most of the kids were too goddamn fat to lift themselves up. Also kids are fat lazy shitbags on their phones and videogames now and cannot even hold conversations without looking down and speaking softly. I say this as I have been part of my area comcil for a while and have seen shit that would make you reconsider life.

....? wut

They've said that cub scouts are going to have the option to be Coed (children up to age 11) and they will make a "separate program" for older girls in 2019 that will include the rank of Eagle scout.

archive.fo/OqfKv
>The group said that, beginning in 2018, girls will be allowed into its Cub Scout program, which had been limited to boys in the first through fifth grades or between the ages of 7 and 10.
>A separate program for older girls will be announced next year and is expected to be available in 2019.

So I doubt that allowing girls in will change the requirements in the male troops.

like anyone gives a fuck about the boy scouts

Depends on where you live, and who's running the local group. Some groups mostly paint poster boards with glitter, some actually go out and till fields or raise cattle. As with everything else in life, it pays to shop around.
You're not going to find non-secular alternatives because that's the driving force behind most of those youth groups.
(What a fucking surprise, Atheists don't give a fuck about future generations.)

How many scouting trip pregnancies are expected?

>The nazi's tried this with their youth camps.
>
>Although they were honest enough to admit that the idea was for all the girls to get knocked up to raise german children. I forget what the name of it was.
You know Breivik went to one of these camps but it was the Swedish version.

What’s with the Boy Scout Internet Defense Force here?

Forcing girls and boys together creates more opportunities for betas to transition to alpha thus fixing society as a whole
>user being in these woods is scary but with you holding me I feel so safe *smashes pussy into oblivion*
>with access to early and easy seggs there's less beta boi's putting up with women's shit to *try* and get laid thus cutting down on the number of cunts

That’s the thing - I’m atheist. I don’t get offended by religion, and I think western values are largely rooted in Christianity. I just don’t want to expose my son to the retarded young-earth kind of Christians.

>So I doubt that allowing girls in will change the requirements in the male troops.
Uh huh, like the Army didn't change requirements when they let women join combat units?

So if nothing else, they will drag the current system down and use up all the dues for feminist reasons. Not to mention boy scouts being one of the only places good males who are poor to get scholarships and assistance. Its GG

I really don't have an issue with the gays thing, and the whole policy before that was basically don't ask don't tell anyways. There were several gay scouts in my town, just not openly.

>don't pray before meals anymore
That's bad. I hear they still do it at Curtis S. Read reservation

>COPE discontinued
Not in my council

>Also kids are fat lazy shitbags on their phones and videogames now and cannot even hold conversations without looking down and speaking softly. I say this as I have been part of my area comcil for a while and have seen shit that would make you reconsider life.
We banned phone usage in my troop but this was before the smartphone era (few kids had them). As a Patrol leader and Senior Patrol member the first time I saw a phone during a meeting was a warning and the second was a confiscation for the rest of the meeting.

>Still thinking the slippery slope is a meme

>assuming betas join the scouts
>assuming the alphas in the scouts still dont experience hypergamy
>assuming the increased alone time together doesn’t just increase abortions, teen pregnancies