Muh refugees are criminals meme

>3.5 million syrian refugees
>1 million other refugees
>ZERO INCREASE IN CRIME IN TURKEY
Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IV7feMsjl3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would they hurt their fellow muslims?

turkey is already Muslim.

Rape isn't a crime in turkey, its tradition

They're actual refugees, unlike the economic parasites moving to Europe.

turkey already has 100% crime rate

>turkey is the same as non muslim nations
pic related is you

Because what's classified as crime in the Western world is totally normal in Muslim countries.

>>ZERO INCREASE IN CRIME IN TURKEY
pissing in the ocean

Raping bitches is normal in Turkey. The refugees fit right in.

>Explain this.

easy - turk savages behave no better than other mudslimes

>subhumans "get along" with subhumans

no shit niggerroach

Do you even report crimes in roachland? Can you? I thought it was unironically part and parcel of living amongst roaches.

tip top KEK

>raping bitches is not normal in his country

Maximum cuck.

please sage

No rise in crime in an already savage third world shit hole because you added more shit skins. Your point is what exactly? Your not comparing that place with the pristine garden of europe are you? Dumb ass

its almost like these people are simply racist and dont care about any facts or anything else. They just hate anyone who isnt white.

I came to post this

Can someone ban that retarded OP
i mean it

>wh*Te subhuman calling anyone criminal
lmao
your entire race is criminal
this is why we will crucify you alive in your streets when the race war begins.

ağla

>5k criminals go to prison
>The rate of criminals in that prison remains the same

> delusional t*urk thinks he and his arab brothers are at all relevant

ulan orospu çocuğu ekşici/facebook kaçkını yeniibne o yazdığın klavyeyi götüne sokarım senin
bu siktiğimin tahtasında ne kanıtlamaya çalışıyorsun orospu evladı, burada herkesin zeka seviyesi 10-20 arasında geziyor. burada beyaz olduğunu kanıtlamaya çalışan altyaş orospu çocuğu da sendin sanırım.
siktir git buradan ananın amına kibrit kutusu atarım. kaybol

ulan mı

>wh*Te subhuman tries to talk back
cute
as cute as your low birthrates

Of course, they're überaryans compared to you.

I can explain it: You're making up bullshit statistics. There.

When your crime per capita is the same as the country the refugees just left, of course you won’t notice it because the crime rate is still fucking high.

I went to France last year, Paris felt more like stereotypical muslim city than Istanbul

its just that your police are useless
like everything that ever came out of your country

> being proud of reproducing as fast as rats
i wouldn't say you're cute, insects aren't really my thing

prove me wrong

geldiğin yere dön orospu evladı. şu birşeyleri kanıtlama çaban başkalarını utandırıyor.

> paris is a shithole that deserves nothing but to be burnt down
more news at 11

oltaya geldin koçum :D aslıdna hepsi bir baitti :D aq malı :DDDDDD

>u-ur rat
lmao sissified wh*Te subhuman. your race will go extinct.
>u-ur insect.
nope. you're the isnect, for the rest of the world wh*Tes are subhumans. and we're the majority.

and i'll personally beat the shit out of you, kill your father and rape your mother in front of you while you're dying. wh*Tes are weak, and we will take over. allah willing.

i'd love to carve out your colored eyes too

>oltaydı her şey
tabi
şimdi geldiğin gruba doğru usul usul siktir git

You were already shitskins

Delete this

they aren't even considered people, there persons non grata in a refugee camp thats on lock down 24/7 and over ridden with crime

Surprise Turkey which keeps shitty stats on its own people dont even bother keeping stats for rapfugees Vs rapefugee crime

They aren't white, they aren't European. They are destroying the culture and the genepool of the local populations. Granted can't say I feel bad for the Germans at least, German immigrants ruined the United States.

you sent the worst of them to Europe. You've been secretly run by jews ever since Ataturk

^^^This. The actual refugees went to Turkey and Jordan. The rapefugees that invaded Europe Anne not even Syrian. They seem to be mostly Somali and Nigerian.

>and i'll personally beat the shit out of you, kill your father and rape your mother in front of you while you're dying
It's called jealousy. You will never be as pretty or smart as we are, and for that you resort to religion and other bullshit to compensate for your degeneracy.

lel'd
based bergjude

>shit into pool of shit
>"well i see no difference"

>Spain
Why would you say this about your Brother ? The Spanish, italian, greek and turkish population are all closely related

>You will never be as pretty or smart as we are

>wh*Tes are smart
>this is why they're going extinct
Like every sl*V(e) woman, is your mother also a whore?

Almost same ethnicity

the Syrians aren't really the problem
it's the Algerians, Somalians, and Afghans that really fuck things up

Do you consider people from Spain and italy as white?

This

Is pic related able to fight? I hope so, whitey rule must end.

Turkey is already such a shithole that importing thousands of criminals and radicals won't make any difference.
But if you start importing those people into civilized countries it starts to become a problem for life quality.

Syrian refugees are getting enslaved by roach Turks just like they were during the homo Ottoman Empire.

would mountain jew in German be "gebirgsjude"?

>"Can't you tell I pissed into your piss drink!?"

Your country under reports crimes, and Turkish police and legal system sweep crimes such as domestic assault and rape under the rug, classifying it as a cultural reintegration issue, passing the family off to the Central Religious Authority, Diyanet

yes, or Bergjude

>tfw SHEKEL my Turkish girlfriend all the time
>she was really wanting my chad ashkenazi non-diaspora liberal-hating hammer and I made her say "Muslims get the gas" before I'd oblige

Why are turks so gay, you put lgtb major countries to shame, roach.

>It's called jealousy. You will never be as pretty or smart as we are
That's funny, a Swede i befriended on Steam said that Denmark is the most retarded and drunk country in Scandinavia

I would imagine a refugee's urge to rape is not as high in Turkey as in Nordic countries..

i just googled "turk" to truly appreciate the t*urkish masterrace and this came up as the fourth image, is this you user? you're kinda cute

Its funny and true. It can't get any worse then this anyway.

>Rapebaby subhuman
way too many subhumans itt

>Bulgaria
Your country is turkish clay

By an large yes, but they should still stay in Spain and Italy. Even if Italians are white they shouldn't migrate to France in large numbers because they dilute the French genepool and destroy French culture simply by virtue of living and continuing their existing cultural traditions which are passed to their French neighbors.

Pan-Europeanism is the most retarded concept ever only slightly more retarded than Pan-Germanism and Pan-Slavism. Europe was at its peak when they were constantly competing, this new era of European "unity" has seen Europe become a pussified region where the countries are all mocked for their passivity and useless militaries only backed by the United States. If you want to see the European Union in 100 years without Muslim migration look at the US in the 1980s. If you want to see the European Union in 100 years with Muslim migration, look at the US in 20 years replacing Catholic Hispanics with Muslim Arabs.

its okay roach, its not your fault you were born a sub-human.

do you guys now that only 3% refugees are Syrians...some german university.. study do some resarch

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

>claims syrians commit zero crime

youtube.com/watch?v=IV7feMsjl3I

Syrian mob attacking Turkish civilians

>drunk
true
>retarded
means low IQ, and I think your story just backfired

>HON HON HON
>JE SURRENDER
>then
vah ekşicim

>its not your fault you were born a sub-human.
but i wasn't born a wh*Te :DDD
i love how weak wh*Te subhumans tell people on the internet that they're subhumans. in real life you'd probably be in a coma :DDD
know your place, wh*Te subhuman. we're taking over. and you'll be used as slaves in our new europe.

Nordic women acts like whores all the time, especially on beaches in Turkey

They love the big mediterranean Dick

There's fuck all worth stealing, in Turkey.

>ancap
>pan-europeanism is the most retarded concept ever
choose one anarchist.

Did you thought of yourself as a human, seems like you should lay down that dick juice, you smelly roach.

>rapebaby still tries to talk back
also answer this question

>go on Sup Forums to trigger whites
>get triggered yourself instead because you're a subhuman turkroach rapebaby
literally
lmaoing
at
your
life

Integration my dude. They know how to handle those sand niggs. U can see in Sweden, there it's the opposite. Muslims fuck the society there.

Arab nationas are rightful american clay, why are you so cucked?

shhhh no tears now, little sub-human

imagine being an amerimutt subhuman mutt of 60 peoples. and you think you're wh*Te and call anyone "subhuman"
literally
lmaoing
at
your
life
subhuman mutt mongrel

>Explain this
Turks probably have the same crime rate as other brown people.

When you add shit to a bowl of shit and cant become any shittier.

People are keeping you alive out of pity, your country is like a small angry chihuahua and soon your owner will get tired of you.

How is calling Americans not white helping you? Is it not brown people like yourself that is contributing to the browning of America? Did you just insult yourself?

Honey, America is saudi arabia's dog

>Rape isn't a crime in turkey, its tradition
U N D E R R A T E D

calm down ahmed, i know it's hard for you to be half nigger half mudslim half insectoid, but come on

as i've told you before, i ain't wh*Te, hence not a subhuman. if you call me wh*Te irl i'll break your bones. wh*Te birdshit subhuman.

Amerimutts are neither wh*Te nor non wh*Te. they're subhuman mutt mongrels.

>new europe
You're a minority and most gen-z kids hate minorities unlike boomers. Your caliphate is getting pounded by Russia and your shitty little oil nation will collapse as soon as oil is replaced. The muslim world has literally no power.

>I love the idea of seeing my culture destroyed and replaced by a mindless bland "European culture."
The US is pan-Europeanism on display for the world. A country originally inhabited by Anglos with Scottish, Irish, and French minorities. Then starting in the mid 1800s Germans, Italians, Irish, and later Slavs started migrating to the US in large numbers. Now not only are the original traces of Anglo culture long dead, but so are any traces of Italian, German, or Russian culture outside of small neighborhoods that only exist to show their inhabitants as quaint and backwards.

Lmao. My thoughts exactly it's hard to have a high crime rate when crime is an everyday part and parcel of life
>Be Turkish, get stabbed, raped, robbed at any point during the day in broad daylight even in a huge crowd

its okay little sub-human, help me dry your tears

>ahmed
nah that ain't my name. don't mistake me for your mother's Algerian bull, wh*Te subhuman.

i'll make it clear: pic related is what we're going to do you to you. pack up your shit, move to an isolated island. or wait for your inevitable death.