What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

what's the matter, 2deep4u?

I started this meme.

Ask me anything.

would you rather have the ability to freeze time or reverse time?

The greatest deconstruction of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica genre since mecha

If I can reverse time, I can live forever by reliving my life over and over in different ways.

(Rei > Asuka) < Misato

Groundhog day m8

all of them are disgusting & gross

I could relive longer periods of time than single days, and make drastically different decisions over years and years.

If I retain my memories, it is possible I could use time to invent life prolonging technology so I can live even farther into the future. Once I can do this, there is no stopping me from conquering the universe, only to reverse time and do it all again.

Fuck that "mind travel" incausal time travel shit. How about what for example the movie "Predestination" uses with causal timeloops?

Pseudo-intellectual horseshit would be how I'd describe it

I'm not familiar with that film.

that's some Edge of Tomorrow-tier stuff right there.

It would make me too sad though. I'd lose the bonds I had made with people. All the memories I had shared with others would be gone.

nvm. it's to late here and haven't noticed the comment gave the option of time reversal, not traveling back in time

I have no bonds or memories with other people, so it sounds perfect for me. Maybe one day I'll meet someone and become such good friends that I will end up not reversing time and letting myself die. Like in the animes.

watch the movie

> instrumentallity starts
> characters face their psychological problems

> 26 focuses on shinji
> it's about confidence, self-worth and how we define ourselves through others
> shinji finds his resolve
> he rejects instrumentallity
> and he saw it was good

>What the fuck did I just watch?
Why I do believe that's Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Congratulations.
Now go watch end of evangelion.

a delusion

Shinji crying about getting in the fucking robot

Hey you made it through. Congratulations!

you watched shit