Wow Trump supporters what now?

Wow Trump supporters what now?
You don't have celebrities on your side take that

And Baseball

>you've lost Eminem and Jay-Z and Hamilton and Hollywood and NFL and NBA and people of color.

damn REALLY made me heh

Oh noes the evil satan worshiping abortionists don't like Trump!

Whatever shall we do!

>Hamilton
Whatever will I do without "WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS: The Musical"?

Arent all those losing money hand over fist now?

I hate the dumb bitch boomer who replied to this guy just as much as the OP

>satan worshiping abortionists
is this a real post ? i cant tell if its a lib being sarcastic or a genuine alex jones watching retard

How will we ever recover

Pack it up boys, we lost people who already hated us to begin with.

Why are there so many niggers in "Hamilton"? Are they slaves?

You should write a book about how you know everything.

They say as NYtimes and Google are currently being ruined.

>when the court jester thinks himself above the king
>when multiple jesters band together and think themselves to be gods

y'know, we used to solve this sort of thing with a good beheading a few hundred years ago

Oh no, I wonder how we will win the 2016 election now!
>................

you should fucking answer the question.

I still don't understand the concept of this. Revise history by changing the race of everyone so they are black?

Is this really just fantasy for blacks to pretend they aren't worthless and shouldn't go back to Africa? But black people don't watch musicals. So it must be a fantasy for white people to pretend blacks are their masters now. I don't know how to describe my hatred for normies.

The correct term is souled out satanic occult pedo vampires.

What you think Jay(((hova))) was kidding when he said he would raise hell to this heaven. Recognize. Folk song that even the "greatest" Muhammed Ali sant titled "White Man Heaven, Black man Hell"...

Now we all know black men are welcome in our heaven so long as they don't act like lawless thugs known as niggers. S really white man heaven is a niggers hell because niggers hate math and orderly obedience to laws of kings.

Hillary had all of that and lost

Straight outta Ecclesiastes.

What does Eminem ,Jay-z ,Hollywood, NFL,NBA have in common?

:HINT: they rubs hands vigorously

Eminem sucks. Rap God has the worst chorus of all time. Good riddance wigger

>lost
None of those things were ever conservative. Can't lose something you never had.

>T. meme flag

ECCCCHHHS DEEEE

this shows the state of mind and the reason americans are doomed to be stupid.

You like eminem a person you have no clue about but his music.
You can like his music even if you dont like the person making it.

You love hollywood stars cause of their roles in movies but you dont knwo the person behind.

you like fictinal charaters and cant like their art if you diskike their opinion.

you are fucked cause you value opinions of persons you dont know.

>hmm how do we win back middle america... I know! let's degrade them because an elitist class disagrees with their politics!

did you really expect an intelligent argument from the likes of pic related?

>we have lost all these celebrities who try to "relate" to us so people continue to buy their merch
>still have the only man in America that matters

Technically she won by over 3 million votes.

Imagine waking up every day to take a shit. It's the same color as you, maybe even lighter. You go outside to a world that none of your race has contributed to in over 1000 years. You'd like to research your cultural history but the rest of your race says that you're "trying to be white". You have no heritage, history, language, culture, or context for even existing.

Niggers gonna nig.

Technically that's never the way our elections worked. "WHAT HAPPENED??"

UNDERRATED

Man? You think the god emperorof mankind is a mere man?

>You don't have celebrities on your side take that
What celebrities? All I see are faggots ass-ravaged that their jewish tricks don't work anymore.

Yeah im going to call a heap of bullshit on that

>>when the court jester thinks himself above the king

chapter/verse?

If trump doesn't build the wall burgerland is truly fugged ay anons?

Guess what OP?

Trump doesn't need Hollywood, Athletes, or egotistical millionaires on his side.

Trump has most of America behind him.

It's all he needs.

they like eminem because he is uneducated trailer trash that abuses drugs, comes from a broken home and talks shit about women/threatens people with guns to feel manly

eminem is the most american person ever

Because when they put out the casting calls they specified they wanted "non-white" actors. They even got in trouble with the theater union over it.

>>Eminem
>>Irrelevant

Oh no. We lost a bunch of faggots and niggers. What are we ever going to do.

>that wasn't the plan all along

how can we ever recover?

No she fucking didn't.

Once all the election fraud is brought to light in the next year, the Democrats will never hold power again.

Those filthy unAmerican motherfuckers deserve to live in an America where their feefee's get hurt daily and white men control all the power. Not kikes. White men.

Stay bluepilled

What he's implying is that he determines someone's worth based on what gangster rappers and people who chase a ball for a living think of them. So typical of shitlibs.

Wasn't she losing votes during recounts?

WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT FUCKING MIND CARE ABOUT WHAT ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE OR ORGANIZATIONS THINK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Still plenty of room left on my "list of shit i dont care about."

>Lost
>Not got rid of

This is what happens when you let women, homosexuals, non-whites and cucks run the country

BAIT THREADS FOR TEH BAITGOD
BECAUSE FUCK A LEVEL OF DISCOURSE BRAINLETS CAN'T HANDLE

>lose an automobile race
>"B-but I had the fastest lap!"

Lol. We don't need them they need us. They're all fucked.

We technically don’t even need a wall. Just end the minimum wage, end the use of foreign labor, make it to where illegals cannot get jobs or government benefits, possibly make it to where they have to pay more in taxes and no assets can go to their home country, make ICE patrol the streets, set up state border ICE checkpoints and you should deal with the problem. They’ll have nowhere to run to and nowhere to hide. They can’t get out or leave without meeting ICE and they’ll basically all be homeless. I’d say repeal all amnesty bills but something tells me that would never happen.

No its not. Theres no such verse anywhere in the bible. or on the internet. That Canadian made it up.

>Hamilton

Hamilton was a Rothschild stooge.

Because they are "popular" and "stars" of their respective fields. Liberals look up to niggers, faggots, and the kikes who rule them and when you do not they are confused.

>kid rock
brb gonna put on some bawitdaba to get me ready for working out.

>losing people who hated you in the first place
Not like Eminem "White America" or Jay-Z "Chase the Yakub back into the cave" were going to be looking out for our best interests anyways

No hollywood celebs on our side? What the heck are we going to do now?!

Said no one ever.