In case there was any doubt in your minds about hollywood and its ties to the occult

In case there was any doubt in your minds about hollywood and its ties to the occult.

Or maybe you should have listened to what he actually said. He spoke the truth, nothing more. Trump is a disaster for this country.

And these horns mean...?

Yeah, it's not like that hand sign has been associated with music or rock and roll for decades, or that Eminem is a provocateur who does shit to get people's attention.

What the fuck is wrong iwth you people? Are you proud of the fact your job is literally trying to cover up for pedophiles and much darker shit?

I'm not covering up anything, I'm merely asking him if he even knows what the horns mean, I haven't seen the movie or music video or whatever it is, nor do I plan on seeing it.

Says the defender of Trump who is a rapist and a suspected pedophile.

Satan gave him what he wanted, now he owes an eternal debt.

cuckoldry

I think he sold his soul after Relapse. It was funny as shit but he didn't want to leave on that note. He shoulda just ended with Encore and got on with life.

If you think we're joking when we say shills will go to prison too, you've got another thing coming.

Sorry, only relevant countries can post here and be taken seriously.

it's easy
>horns mean cuckoldry in spanish
he's giving the cuck sign, nothing less

Eminem?

from Sup Forums
>edgy "inevitable government collapse" quote ripped straight from a GSYBE album
>oh shit my alzheimer's is kicking in again
>14 year old level lyricism folks
>oooooh sick burn on Donny
>i'm converting to islam because i think donald trump would be against that
>i couldn't have edited this part out. even us ""gods"" fuck up sometimes, we're ""human""
>thanks obama (literally)
>i still don't give a fuck 18 years later lol
>would probably start a petition to get a pic of trump naked to prove that he has no balls
>overused Drumpf is orange meme
>what the fuck
>black soldier is told to go back to africa but its completely ok to burn american flags in front of white soldiers
>more nonsensical mumbling
>i am a servant of the black race
>literal white trash calling trump supporters rednecks
>if you like trump then I want you AWAY FROM MY MUSIC

He really should have quit after MMLP

The way he used the word swamp shows he has no idea what he's talking about, em is blue pilled.
Should stick to drugs, beating women and making retarded shock rap.

>”Me for bowing out I ain't taking a bow, I'm stabbing myself
With a fucking knife in the gut, while I'm wiping my butt
Cause I just shittted on the mic, and I like getting cut
I get excited at the sight of my blood, you're in a fight with a nut.”

Lyrical “genius” he was. /rollseyes

Shit like that and him go platinum multiple times with those types of lyrics (which any 12 year can come up with). Goes to show how genuinely stupid the average person really is.

This. Horns are a classic symbol of cuckoldry; just read Shakespeare

2 scoops

coffee pot

Alestor Crowley!

What muthafucka what!!!!

>citation needed

>Horns mean cuckoldry
Fuck off

The trump curse will kill him soon.