Hi drumpftards, Canadian here. Just want to let you know that Trump is NOT MY PRESIDENT

Hi drumpftards, Canadian here. Just want to let you know that Trump is NOT MY PRESIDENT.

Not yet.

Do Canadians act so beta because your government monopolized Hydro 1 and put xenoestrogens in the water under the orders of a cryptojew bulldyke that hates men?

>Canadian here.

Opinion_dicarded.jpg

you don't have a president

>Canadians
>hydro 1
Toronto poster detected

>but i want to join in with all the other degenerate faggots screaming "NOT MY PRESIDENT" and take riot selfies
>i need Trump to be my president so i can say hes not, so i can feel rebellious and relevant
>i desperately need Trump, he consumes all my thoughts and my life and emotional state revolves around him

that's not your country genius that's normal

Only a committed pussy would ever refer to a President in the possessive sense. You atheists, liars and cowards are everything that's wrong in politics.

Great post friend this is why we love our canadian friends so much.

Ask the average Canadian brainlet who is obsessed with US politics what his opinion on your hate speech laws or domestic laws are and see how quickly the conversation dies

You Canadian posters are such little cuties.

SHUTUP!!!!1! seriously my life is already hard enough as a [insert some overcomplicated faggot identity here], LEAVE ME ALONE!

>i need Trump to be my president so i can say hes not, so i can feel rebellious and relevant
>i desperately need Trump, he consumes all my thoughts and my life and emotional state revolves around him
This is every liberal, also
>checked

Please. You're Canadian. The only thing you need is big uncut Quebecois cock down your throat. Lord knows it's the only thing that will shut you up.

Trump is President. Trump runs NATO. Canada is NATO.

Your 12 Hornets, 2 leaky subs, and 666 rusty rifles are our bitch, bitch.

yes he is
just because you don't like him doesn't mean he's not your president

Canada never had a president you retard.

Well, you do have a point.

this thread is now a safe space for people of color
all of you, GTFO!
bye sweeties

omg are you serious ONTARIO PROVINCIAL POLICE

CYBER-MESSAGE

>CYBER-MESSAGE

good night my sides

>Hi Trudeaucucks, American here. Just want to let you know that Trudeau is NOT MY PRIME MINISTER.

see

`Thanks for making me laugh out loud.
It is hard down here we need all the laughs we can get,

The right knows humor

kek

>leafs

>toronto

>this thread is now a safe space for people of color
Pinkish white is a color. Am I safe here?

sagerino, faggotino

a compliment from an aussie on shitposting to a non-aussie is a rare sight, thank you user

OP here, this is now an Aryan motherhood thread. Post your best.

OP post your boypussy and I'll reply back with myself cumming on it