Trump isn't getting to visit the queen

trump isn't getting to visit the queen.

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/325973644276809730
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474134260149157888
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-state-visit-uk-no-queen-visit-working-downgrade-tour-us-president-latest-a7994356.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Emperor > queen

Look at this manchild

Shes dead anyways

t. Low iq brainlet

My god, It's like a Sup Forums post.

I am not an American mutt like you.

Just a retarded slanteye, i know

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/325973644276809730

当然不可能

You think she wants to risk some Ruskie whores spraying her beds with pish and shite?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474134260149157888

Twat is more fitting. Trump is a Twat

Nobody fuckin cares about your queen.

He fucking better. And when he does, I'll make sure I am there with other Bongs who love Trump to counteract any faggot antifa bullshit protestors who try to ruin his day.

Explain.

He'll visit her at her funeral.
>and give a thumbs up

Confirmed.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck wypipo.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-state-visit-uk-no-queen-visit-working-downgrade-tour-us-president-latest-a7994356.html?amp

>mfw my gf won an overnight stay for 2 at that hotel last week

Should be pretty comfy lads

Really makes you think

Yeah, I'm sure he's REALLY bummed out about it too.

why the fuck would he?
british royal family will convert to islam in the next 10 years
i guarantee it

If I was Trump I wouldn't even visit. This is an insult to all of America. The UK is going to pay dearly for this.

>1PBTID
sage

We're irrelevant now anyway so what's the point? We should focus on appeasing Trump, because he could end our economy by placing a tariff on us.

Elite doing their part to keep Anglo nations divided via trivial and completely transparent means. Need to make sure we all go out to see Trump if he does visit.

I'm looking at it, I'm wondering why it has my flag on it.

Is this the power of the Fin?

>muh queen

How fucking cucked is that. An ugly old inbred useless worn out cunt, that does nothing but live off of your taxes.

This only shows your ignorance about the relationship between a monarch and their people.

>woman calls trump a cunt
>woman means it as an insult because she hates trump because she thinks he's disgusting and evil
>woman has a cunt
>woman thinks her vagina is disgusting and evil like Trump

They just do it to themselves.

Isn't that hate speech?

Peenland

Trump is a cunt flows better since they share the "u" sound. Trump and Twat sounds clunky used together. Gotta make insults that stick

>This only shows your ignorance about the relationship between a monarch and their people.
He was pretty much spot on. She's a glorified stamp.

Fucking bullshit, was really looking forward to the hilarity of seeing them meet

The Royals did jack shit while the capitol was taken over and their country ruined. Fuck them.

Oh, and May is a profoundly terrified coward and sucks cock.

That fuckin crowd size.

I was really rooting for you Brits after brexit. I thought you were going to reform out of being a cucked, part'n'parcel, mass surveilance, halal, nanny state. But now you turn around and start nipping at the heels of the country who was rooting for you the entire time. I pity all of you. SAD!

I don't think he gives a single shit

I'm feeling pretty disappointed too

Its not a big deal anyways he's meeting the prime minister which is more important than the queen.

British cucks, lol.

Obama shits and hates on your country then you embrace him like some Nigger King of the British

Trump just wants heat up trade/economy and you shit all over him. Bravo idiots

the monarchy is, and always has been, an internationalist organization devoted to subjugating as many people as possible. they were never an ally of the usa.

>getting to visit the queen
>implying anyone wants to

Obama was a muslim and therefore the new royalty of the UK.

Trump upsets muslims and therefore is not welcome.

the UK is the only country even more fucked than the US. Their government is 100% on board with their destruction. They will be the first country to mandate interracial breeding programs, and in fact the idea is already floating around their government.
They also make their school field trips to mosques, despite having old churches sitting there empty.

Princess Diane was just a small taste of the future for britcucks. Muslim dominance is just a reality there.

I really wanted to see him and Prince Phillip, I think they would get along...

There's millions of other old bitties he can visit.