Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2014/01/08/ashkenazi_names_the_etymology_of_the_most_common_jewish_surnames.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow another fucking thread created over a few fucking tweets

>Scary Daddy Cassy
>calling anyone a nerd

these people just seem to lack the ability to self-reflect.

MUH SECRET CLUB

REEEEEEEEEEEE

BTW this is Mike Drucker, the guy making fun of "boring, unfuckable nerds"

I don't give a fuck about your stupid retarded thoughts, mike. Fuck off back to twitter, nigger loving kike Mike.

You fucking JEW

Who is he even talking to?

i dont even get what he is saying, is he saying that women and minorities have always loved videogames? lol

himself, his comrades in the TV industry, and all the DSA and Chapo clowns who follow him on twitter.

muh literal nazis

Nice ID kike

Sup Forums is not your personal blog mike ducker.

bend the knee, goy

>1st jew
and they say JIDF isn't real

Nazis are people too

>1JEW
Not today

If that's what a nerd is I can safely say I'm not a nerd.

>implying white nationalists can only get ethnic mates
>implying ethnic people are inferior

> Video gamer faggots became far right wingers and nazis after girls joined their online multiplayer

Western civilization is so shit I hope nuclear war ends it all

It makes sense once you realize they're only drones piloted by demons.

>> Video gamer faggots became far right wingers and nazis after girls joined their online multiplayer

I mean, he's not wrong about this part. The problem is that he conflates being a "nerd" solely with consuming specifically tailored products. This guys is obviously a fake "nerd" at that.

Your ID has jew in it. Fuck off kike

I think he's implying white nationalists can't attract white women, so they (women) hop on nigger dick. Because that's the only alternative, apparently.
>all white people are white nationalists

Ha, virgin fuckwits with napoleon penis complex issues. I fuck blacks, whites, latinas, chinks, really any good looking girl because the size of my penis doesnt limit my choices in women. Truth is Nazi are cucked betaboys with zero cock confidence. If you felt you were the master race you would be controlling every other race by taking their women and preventing them procreating with their kind. But you're too fucking beta

I thought Nerd Culture was all cool and shit you fucking cum guzzling retards

>how do you do my fellow nerds
>btw we're loser virgin basement bigots
do you think he believes "nerds" are listening to him? sometimes it's so difficult to separate the footsoldiers from the criminally sociopathic.

>writer of...
>The Tonight Show with Fallon
>Bill Nye Saves the World
>Adam Ruins everything

Of course, I wouldn't expect this guy to touch upon the unsightly circumstances people accused of being nazi's point to as the basis for their concerns because this guy lives in fantasy land surrounded by video games, twitch, loot boxes, and stupid, circle-jerking tv shows.

no no, he's saying they became white nationalists because they couldn't attract white women, since fascism = patriarchy = everything bad. it's the same ol' sexual shaming strategy that only women and cucks use. i wonder what his tribe is....

Fucking women is easy, faggot. Liking them is hard. You're just another loser who thinks getting his dick wet is the be-all-end-all of existence.
gtfo and kys

>nerds where gaming all day long
>womenz joined
>womenz demand equality & diversity in gaming
>games started sucking
>nerds got angry and started looking out the window for the cause
>see society on a fast decline
ohfuck.jpg
>nerds being rationel instead of emotionel join faction with a solution

What that strategy exposes is that only those who fall into such a category would be more sensitive to such circumstances than those who are successful with women. The circumstances exist, though, independent of those who are unsuccessful with women.

Massive migration, lack of communal bond, stigmatized resistance, clashing of values, cultural decline of host nation, decadence and luxury, class disparity along racial lines, softening of taboo sexuality, estrogenic compounds in nearly every plastic container, packaging, wrapper are all game theory variables that point to a massive societal upheaval somewhere down the line. Like lighting a firecracker up a gay geezers rotten ass.

>>Adam Ruins everything
Every single writer on this show is a member of DSA who retweets commie memes
Helicopters when

Yes all of that is true, but what i'm saying is that this is a slide thread and none of these sexual shaming mongrels have any interest in talking to you. They're talking to their own kind and performing their daily ritual of smug superiority, kind of like the 5 minutes of hate but in a daily (show) format. For example they don't care who these "nerds" or "nazis" really are, but they care a lot about sucking each other off over their haha-so-true opinions.

this

C-commrade there's N-nazis EVERYWHERE!

looks like a jew

But I see a lot of nerdy people and poser "nerdy" girls that love Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter ect who are leftists

How do they concime

*concile

I don't understand why guys with hair like that don't just razor shave it. It would look better than the weak hair he has now.

Looking at my family there's a decent chance I will bald, and that's my plan. Just shave it.

>unfuckable
Let the degenerates find all the 'fuckable' partners they want. life will have its own consequences for them

>Unfuckable
20 yr old college student who's fucked 2 girls this month, one who is a spic, AMA

Its too bad were in a time where baldness is such a negative development

We’re not worried about our women having sex with ugly shitskins. We’re worried about the (((federal government))) taking our resources and giving them to said ugly shitskins.

>that Jew pattern baldness
Kek

Oh look someone who unironically says "Nerd Culture" and complains about purity tests
Sorry bitch but if you can't actually name any Batman comics you aren't actually a fan of Batman.
I know it's shocking to you that you would have to actually invest time into something for you to call yourself a fan of it but people tend not to call themselves surgeons if they're scared of knives and blood.

>NERDS XD
>POOPY HEADS XD
The actual state of the left

ok

Scary ((((Daddy))) Cassy

Lel is this a legit nigger or a pol sock account?

If we're so boring, why can't you just leave us alone to enjoy our own shit? You always want to join in with our culture, and then gayfag it up with niggers and trannies.

The problem is that we're the real culture creators and baseline market for multiple sustainable creative industries, and without us you'd have nothing except your autosexual gentital-obsessed politics and detroit-level dysfunctional civilization.

>Freudian psychoanalysis
Why does everyone think this works as an argument?

>all these implications

Okay, so I become Chad Thundercock and marry a white woman and have five kids. How does that change the fact that I'm surrounded by mongrels? Did he think this through at all?

arbeit macht frei yourself, yid

you get three guesses and the answer starts with a J. Btw jung > pervy freud

>random nobody with a checkmark
>pretending anyone actually cares what they think

Jung's theories sound better but both are ultimately unprovable (I am not too familiar with Jung though, perhaps he's more scientific than I think)

Well it turns out that provable things and scientific categories are not sufficient to handle the human condition or organize society. Very useful for building shit though.

jews have been sabotaging america before consumer culture reached these levels. in 1965 consumer culture wasn't at these levels and in 1925 it wasn't at these levels and yet the jews were there and people were fighting against them

if anything consumer culture was created by jews to mislead people and when the last bastions of consumer culture starting changing and parroting the jew propaganda of race mixing, feminism, pro-immigration, pro-homo, the people who had been trying to avoid all that became pissed because they never wanted to be a part of it. live and let live and all that. but then those same nerds realized they would not be left alone, they would not be allowed to have anything

they snapped out of it because lets face it for nerds their carefully crafted world of hobbies and enjoyments was their barrier and sanctuary from the tumbling degeneracy of popular culture. When you rip that from them what do they have? nothing. And then you tell them they can choose from the buffet of multiculturalism and feminism and find their place...however they've been living in a world of masculinity, high technology and social order for the past 30 or 40 years via fantasy, sci-fi, video games and basements

They basically transported 1960's nerds into the year 2015 and they are so angry

Xir's a major TV writer in the biz, he's an influencer

Not sure actually, but I believe it was related to GamerGate

I wouldn't even care if Nazis had any meaning anymore.

I've seen a lot of projection from these types ever since the trump rallies were protestors were screaming about "love" and "unity" while physically assaulting people trying to attend. The amount of cognitive dissonance and lack of self awareness is pretty is incredible.

It all makes a lot more sense when you realize they're walking vats of hatred, none of which they came up with on their own. Now what kind of person would be a sack of incoherent hatred waiting to be aimed, while claiming to be healing the world?

>primo digits
>ID is H8/hate

Kek-blessed observation

large mouth, small eyes, large nose

something seems semitic about this character

slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2014/01/08/ashkenazi_names_the_etymology_of_the_most_common_jewish_surnames.html

Drucker — printer

he's jewish
his last name is literally his profession since printing is almost synonymous with writing depending on how far back you go

>Mike Drucker [...] was most recently the head comedy writer for Bill Nye Saves the World
there were signs!

Chad Thundercock with 5 kids reporting. Shit sucks and how did i end up with 5 god damn cats and a dog in addition to the kids. Please make them stop jumping on bags and shit. I'm going to end up Paddocking soon. The wife and kids are fine. fuck cats.

Why no replies? PROOF!

t o x o p l a s m o s i s
o
x
o
p
l
a
s
m
o
s
i
s

Projection. It's always projection.

>mike drucker
>drucker
>er
>b er g

every fucking time

>It's another episode of "genetic trash calls us ugly and unfuckable"
I bet his bald head, fat ass and indie game company that made 5$ this year has gotten him so much pussy.