Pastor Anderson BTFOs Japan

Pastor Anderson BTFOs Japan

youtu.be/svVLoYs636w

This is the sermon that every Sup Forumsack manchild/NEET who still watches anime, plays video games and is obsessed with Japanese culture needs to hear. Japan is a wicked nation and should not idolized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZxQi6g_FYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 11&version=KJV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The same pastor that is pro race mixing when its forbidden in the bible.

>GOD MADE ALL DIFFERENT SO THAT WE COULD ALL RACE MIX AND BECOME THE SAME XDDDD

This is only truth
youtube.com/watch?v=bZxQi6g_FYQ

I'm not the only one that thinks he became a Christian just so he could act all superior, right? The way he acts and talks it's like Chads in high school.

How is it possible that 70% of Japanese men aren't dating but only 30% of women aren't dating?

Made me think.

>>>stormfront

You already made this thread you turbonigger. Go away.

That one is cute, but they are right. Pro-mixing is forbidden in the Bible.

This guy is an anti nationalist cuck who has based blacks in his church. gas yourself.

No it's not you fucking faggot. "Race" is a jewish lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

I want Pastor Anderson to sit on my face

No you're full of shit, it explicitly talks about not mixing the tribes. People as usual get his message wrong, it's like when they talk about innerconnectedness, they suddenly think that we're all the same.

Does Christ look uponeth a righteous man the same as an unrighteous man? No, he does not they are wicked and beneath those who are virtuous and believe in our Lord Christ. We are not equal anywhere besides in Christ, and we aren't all there yet. So get that absolute horse shit out of here.

Moses married an Ethiopian.
Checkmate, LARPfags.
Go take a shower, brush your teeth, get a haircut and find a wife, Mr.McPhail.

I actually agree with Pastor Anderson on 99% of doctrine, but I think he's wrong on race mixing. I don't think marrying outside your race or your own nation is Biblical. I actually believe Pastor Anderson might have some personal gripes in regards to race mixing, because he actually goes out of his way to defend it, even though the Bible very rarely touches on the subject. I think he goes out of his way to defend it because his church is disproportionately black. He has tons of young black men attending his church services looking for women. Ever heard the "AMEN!!!" from his congregation? Solely black men yelling it. He is also close with a black guy who is married and has kids with a white woman of the congregation (the one that people memepost about sometimes).

You know the bible talks about nations? Nations in the bible are people. When Babylon tried to do the whole one people crap God said NOPE and split them and confused their language. Before that God flooded the earth for the very same reason. That's why the Tower of Babel was created in the first place.

So when is Moses God or Christ? Do you think he couldn't have fucked up? But was still saved because of his deeds?

>I think he goes out of his way to defend it because his church is disproportionately black.
Maybe becouse only black people in us aren't reprobate degenerates?

>still saved because of his deeds
Fuck off pagan.

>forbidden in the bible.

Nope. Only if you were an hebrew at the time of Moses

It wasn't necessary at that time you fucking retard to believe in Christ. Christ had always existed but he was given to us after the time of Moses. You're really dense huh?

Oh, so before Christ it wasn't faith alone but works? Shut up and read your bible you stormfag.

FUCK THIS RACE TRAITOR AND HIS PAID SHILLS. Fuck the AltRight and their CIA pawns!

>
why do you waste your time watching some professional provocateur spout bullshit on the internet?
Life is short, friend. Do something useful with it.

Never said that, you still have to believe in God and devote yourself to him. That was a given, a requirement. One so obvious I didn't think it needed to be mentioned. I honestly think I'm talking to a race-mixer right now, you seem to have a dog in the fight, and is protecting your bias right now.

STFU! Take your nutjob cucklord and your kike on a stick with you!

Saved

19:40 into the video. The Jews fear the Samurai indeed...

OOPS LOL

OOPS LOL

OOPS LOL

The Emperor is a living god
Christ is a dead one

haha japan and their anime

OOPS LOL

OOPS LOL

this tbqh

>t virgin

OOPS LOL

OOPS LOL

do you have 10 white kids as he does? he's doing more for the white race than you, you fucking virgin

N-no thanks, I think I'll stick to anime.

Good larp, lads.

I have nothing against Anderson having black people in his congregation. I have something against him going out of his way to defend race mixing even though it's unbiblical and against God's plan. No one is perfect and Anderson is actually one of my all-time favorite pastors.

I love that this shit triggers Koreans and Chinese so much.

Show me where the fuck is "race"-mixing forbidden in the Bible?
NOWHERE.
There is no such thing as race you faggot skin worshipper. We are all mixed already.

OOPS LOL

dont care what a lover of race mixing thinks

OOPS LOL

What in the World

OOPS LOL

31:32 into it

OOPS LOL

OOPS LOL

OOPS LOL

OOPS LOL

OOPS LOL

Chapter and verse please. Also explain why Moses married outside his race and also why God made Miriam leprous for condemning the marriage.

FUCK OFF YOU BEAST YOU SPAM TO NOT PEOPLE LET SEE THE TRUTH
DIE YOU BEAST

It's pointless arguing with these retards. It's okay though brother, we know. We know.

>And he shall take a wife in her virginity. A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife. Neither shall he profane his seed among his people: for I the Lord do sanctify him (Leviticus 21:13-15).

Any reason you're being so angry and debateful, calling me a "faggot" completely unwarranted? The Bible actually teaches against that.

Anyway, God lays out the ideal marriage in the Bible. I don't expect every person to marry a virgin or a woman of his own people, but that's God's ideal marriage, so for Anderson to go out of his way to say that it's fine is like Kent Hovind defending marrying a divorced woman, like Anderson raved about. If you're in an interracial marriage right now, God bless you, but don't go around telling people that it's Biblical or that God is okay with it.

All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

33:00
My AI GF

Soul winning among those skin worshippers is suffering. No wonder Anderson choose black people as his flock. Whites are pure garbage.

OOPS LOL

Oy vey Chaim, this plan to get the goyim to worship a kike and race mix is going so well!

At this point people of Israel were God's people and marrying outside of their nation would be bad. But Jesus made all of Christians His people. This is why you shouldn't marry a non-Christian. But in Christ we are all one.
All that make idol out of their skin are against God.

He is giving the law to people within the theocracy of Israel. I'm not saying that some of the Levitical law doesn't apply in the New Testament era but this doesn't as it is a law that applies only to the theocracy. It is defined by it's own purpose and given in Gods perfect wisdom nothing to do with race, just preservation of the nation of Israel.

>christcuck decrying strong homogenous nation immune to his infiltration
Interdasting

>We are all mixed already.

Bullshit, we're not even one anymore.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 11&version=KJV

"And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth."

When the language of Man is one, then we are one.

Amen.

You anti whites are the most ironic, hypocritical, and projecting dead beats society couldn’t even be bothered. Pastor Anderson is a Mainline Protestant joke. At least Zio cucked White Evangelicals have 3 - 4 kids each. What does pastor Anderson do to spread the word of Jesus? Preaches about race mixing and panders to the sensibilities of elderly Negroes.

>Pr*testants
Who cares

Leviticus 21:13-15. We also know that God created the nations, and he intends for the nations to survive until the very end, until Christ returns again, according to Revelation.

Moses did marry an Ethiopian woman and was scolded by his peers, but God intervenes and punishes them for mocking Moses. I think you and I both understand that mocking someone for who they're married to is wrong, even if that is an interracial marriage or a polygamous marriage (as in Moses case).

If someone is married, that's final. But we should not pretend that Moses marrying a black woman in a polygamous relationship is an ideal marriage situation that God finds ideal.

This is literally autistic pagan discord logic, this is the exact argument they use to defend Varg.

I like Anderson even if I am a bit iffy on the race mixing thing. To be fair he said it could be hard because of cultural differences. He isnt promoting it, he hardly mentions it.

MUUUUUH
SKIIIIIIIIIIIN

IN Christ, meaning you actually have to be born again in Christ and only after leaving this world are we in Christ 100%. You're foolish if you think that if we claim to be Christian we are in Christ. Christ doesn't whore himself out like that. The path is narrow as it has been said, very few actually ever make it to that point.

You have a very liberal view of Christianity and it shows.

Keep sucking that circumcised cock brah, can't change the fact your God is a shitskin kike.

And you are a pagan.
Fuck off.

Burn in hell sodomite.

>God says that the ideal wife is a virgin of your own people
>but race mixing is okay

Of "your own people" mean people of Israel.
Christians are people of Israel. We are all in Christ. You are adding pagan garbage into the Scripture.

>Christcuck is too stupid to have reading comprehension
Checks out, the only faggot here is you, friendo.

Wrong. Leviticus 21 is talking about rules for the priesthood, and as you both know, the "royal" priesthood was ended at the death of Christ, when the cloth separating the priesthood from the congregation was ripped, and today we are all a priesthood of believers. That's why we no longer refer to pastors as "priests".

Remember when God gave the promise to Abraham? Remember what he told him? God said that through Abraham, ALL of the NATIONS of the world shall be blessed. If God tells us how we should marry, and he clearly tells us that we should take a virgin wife of our own people -- it should be pretty obvious that marrying outside your own nation is not ideal in God's eyes. Do I expect everyone to adhere to that to perfection? Absolutely not.

It's actually astounding that you would defend someone who calls white people garbage. Despicable.

Keep calling me a pagan because you don't agree with me, shows how bad of a Christian you actually are. I've not once insulted you, yet you keep hurling insults left and right. You I can firmly say are not in Christ, yet. You must work to better yourself, so he can be proud of his child.

>It's actually astounding that you would defend someone who calls white people garbage. Despicable.
White people ARE garbage. Who are the sodomites? Who are the adulters? Hell, who are pagans and skin worshippers? Who are atheists?
Whites.

> @4:05 pic related

>muh skin
>hates on whites
>post picture of German peasant drafted into the Third Reich’s reserve forces who was violently killed in Dresden
>calls himself a Christian
Your no Christian your a nigger loving Mainline Protestant cuckold who is on his way to destroying his own church. God is punishing you.
White Mainline Protestant Pop July 1st 2000: 40,800,000
White Mainline Protestant Pop July 1st 2016: 29,700,000
Clearly god wants more Conservative more Racist Evangelicals to carry the torch and spread the word of Christ.

You ARE a pagan. I will never be "civil" to pagans.

>This is why you shouldn't marry a non-Christian. But in Christ we are all one.

In Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek. Israel is not God's chosen people, believers in Christ are God's chosen people. Christ died for the sins of the whole world, and it is no longer the nation of Israel that is a select people. Now, as God promised, ALL of the nations of the world can and shall be blessed through Him. The nations still exist, but we are blessed by Christ.

>you shouldn't marry a non-Christian.
I absolutely agree.

Pastor Anderson's Chruch is growing every day you pagan skin worshipper.

52% of Homosexuals are Non White. 56% of Trans Gender individuals are Non White. Though yes 84% of Athiest and Agnostics are White.

>52% of Homosexuals are Non White. 56% of Trans Gender individuals are Non White
Lol where did you got that numbers from? Your ass? I can believe that given how cavernous it must be from all that sodomy.

I’m Catholic.

>y-you worship skin!!!
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE GARBAGE

Lol, listen to this pagan.

>I’m Catholic.
Just like i said.
A pagan.

The cities with the Largest Homosexual Populations are San Francisco and Atlanta. Not very White.

He's a retarded Protestant brah, being Catholic makes you worse than pagan to him. You know, since you're an actual Christian instead of a jewish Larper like him.

Who are the murderers, who are the rapists? Kill yourself you fucking cuck.

>The cancerous tumor is growing everyday