You all fucking know that guns should be banned, none of you know a single person who ever had to use one...

You all fucking know that guns should be banned, none of you know a single person who ever had to use one. Noone needs a military grade assault rifle.

Just fucking admit that you only bitch about it because they're fun. They're a hobby to you, that's it. There are ZERO reasonable arguments pro-gun and you all know it, so stop bullshitting and just admit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU
ruger.com/products/ar556/models.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you have gun as a rail attachment for the same kind of gun?

I own a s&w compact .22
It's for sport faggot, like I'm going to kill anyone with .22lr???
fucking faggot, why is shooting guns not allowed as a hobby?

SHALL

I need to own guns because idiots in this country who number in the millions think the way that you do.

NOT

>t. a guy whos never felt like god shooting off a springfield rifle
I'll keep mine strudel boy

BE

I need my firearm because the winter-sports in my area sometimes bring a man in close encounters with large, aggressive wildlife. A few shots into the snow is typically all it takes to scare off, say, a moose.

INFRINGED

That's the ballgame, sport. Let's pack it in, op proven a stupid nigger yet again

No, crimes should be banned.
Oh, wait...

sage thread please dont reply to this faggot
SAGE

INFRINGED

we can't even ban nukes or fireworks

faggot

Guns guarantee Jews won't try here what they tried in Russia

Fuck off 'German' Ahmed, the EU has you now.

You all fucking know that drugs should be banned, none of you know a single person who ever had to use one. Noone needs crystal meth.

Just fucking admit that you only bitch about it because its fun. It's a hobby to you, that's it. There is ZERO reasonable arguments pro-drug and you all know it, so stop bullshitting and just admit it.

Get off the internet, Angela.

most civilian owned ar-15s are going to be smith and wesson poorfag trash, not military grade.

Fuck off Germany you cucked shithole

1 POST

Ban fast food
Ban alcohol
Ban drugs
Ban sports cars
Ban trucks.

>military grade
>none of you know a single person who ever had to use one

Why am I replying to this bait thread?

Sage

>1pbtid

Hey man my first ar was a S&W trash. But now I've built a far better rifle then I ever used in the service, aside from select fire. But you know if SHTF you can always fix that with a little machining....

Is this really a poster from germany talking about gun control? My guy, what do you think hitler did in Germany? 12 million people died. How can you forget this so quickly?

>Just fucking admit that you only bitch about it because they're fun.

Pretty good reason not to have them banned my dude

First, Assault Rifles are select fire, which would mean they'd be pre-86 and cost $10-20,000 or more. Tactical semi auto's, on the other hand do what other semis do but are more ergonomic. Do some basic reading, faggot.
sage

Why should I have to justify anything to a pitiful self-loathing faggot? Go cry about jews or something

Get raped and die.

coming from a shithole where words and opinions can be illegal why dont you mind your fucking business

If I could press a button and make all gun violence end and make all the scary guns disappear I would press that button.

However we live in the real fucking world, and despite how advanced society may be, we are still animals.

Killing is sometimes justified, and guns are an effective tool to kill with

>Noone needs a military grade assault rifle.
No one needs welfare either.

What is happening with Debbie Wasserman Shultz at this hour? Slides are strong with this one

>when you're this dumb......

Does it physically hurt to be as retarded as you?

"Military grade" weapons (fully automatics for example) are banned in the US since like the 60s.

Wanna hear a reasonable argument? I own guns because I want to.

Deal with it faggot.
Sage

>need
It's not the Bill of Needs.

I bought a Ruger AR 556. People on /k/ said it isn’t even a real gun so don’t worry about it because it probably couldn’t even kill anybody with the consistent 3” groups it gets at 100 yards.

Fuck off Merkel, women aren't allowed on this website.

wrong. people have a fundamental human right to weapons.

american is the home of the brave. we literally don't give a FUCK if people get shot because we have guns.

we don't give a FUCK.

>military grade
>assault rifle

No you can't. You need an auto sheer and an m16 bolt carrier.

A homosexual doesn't need a cock up his arse. He just wants one. If free people want something why shouldn't they have it.

God you kraut- sorry, somalis are dumb.

How is banning guns from law-abiding citizens going to stop gun crime?

>There are ZERO reasonable arguments pro-gun and you all know it, so stop bullshitting and just admit it.

There are ZERO reasonable arguments for letting Ahmed rape you wife and daughter and yet youlet him do it anyway.

you literally compared yourself to someone who wants cock in his ass

Live free or die, not have the constitution trampled on my fools who want to tear it down

Shall not be infringed

hmmmmmm.... guess how many mass shootings we had in germany this year? oh thats right, NONE

>none of you know a single person who ever had to use one
Yeah I do. And so does my boss and coworkers.
Me.
Now fuck off, Hans.

Define military assault weapon without using the words "scary" or "black". You know the musket was the "military assault rifle" of the time?

Lies I killed 3 niglets that broke into my house after midnight and my car was in the shop so they thought I was gone. Even worse Lil shitskins knew me I loaned them jumper cables a few days earlier

>In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

>In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

>Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

>China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

>Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

>Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

>Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people

oh really? how many burglars have you had to shoot already to save your life? something around zero?

how many mass rapes and acid attacks though?

Watch out, guys.
Mohammad doesn't like gun ownership.
Let's go ahead and listen to some invader about what rights it thinks we should be allowed.

SHALL NOT
Which would matter if there were any ethnic Germans left to get shot.

You're clearly suffering from sour grapes because of our kickass firearms

He's trying to get on your level and speak with something you can understand, sheisse-burglar.

none of them are dead though, are they???

>implying crime is nonexistent

they'd be better off that way, retard

>none of you know a single person who ever had to use one. Noone needs a military grade assault rifle.

1. A friend who shot a robber at a convenience store
2. An aggressive, daytime armed robbery victim who shot at three men who ended up running away because of homeowner response
3. A girl who was home alone and had the door broken in by an ex, who proceeded to kill her.

In all cases, guns were necessary to save lives / could have saved lives.

Your attempted denial of their God-given right to defend themselves is a disarmament of the girl who stays home alone. Your attempted removal of the right defined in our 2nd Amendment is an affirmative support of the murderer, the rapist, the ravenous droves who try destroying our peace of mind.

Germany, you are a nation destroyer.

Your desire to steal my property is criminal. Therefore the fact alone that you WANT to take my guns means that I have a legitimate reason to own them, because I intend to defend myself from criminals with lethal force.

If you want my property, come and take it. And when I blast your guts open and you are dying, screaming on my floor, I will record your death after calling the police, and I will send the footage of you choking on your own disgusting criminal blood to your mother every year on your birthday for the rest of your life.

>still not admitting he will never have to use a gun and doesnt know a single person who ever had to

fuck off.

Fuck off saged lib faggot.

Go waste your time sucking some dicks which is all you worthless cunts are good for.

Hey, Ahmed, we only need one punctuation point to end a sentence.
You don't sound human.
Also, you're a fucking roach that will be exterminated when the time comes.

Ah, my mistake. Her life. Yours will have already ended!

Good job, your gun laws have made violent crimes come at a steady pace instead of spurts.

You're only topped by sweden as the most violent country in Europe.

So by that logic, we dont need any sort of protection. ecause hey how likely is it that a hammer is gonna fall off a ladder at work, right?

try living amongst feral niggers and tell me guns aren't necessary.

Oh wait.

Well enjoy getting raped and murdered krautfag.

>muh statistics

ZERO
MASS
SHOOTINGS

there are plenty of ways to protect yourself you imbecile. Noone needs a FIREARM.

youre german, you dont get it.

You can personally try taking my guns from me Hans, I'm sure it will end well for you.

Primus Sucks

As though getting killed in a mass shooting is somehow more lethal than any other kind of death.

Admit that you dont shut up about "mass shootings" because you're just a media parrot who cant form his own opintions.

You're not an American.
Hell, you're not even German.
You're an invader.
You have no business telling anyone about what rights you think they ought to have.
youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU

Hang on a second there
>gets acid thrown in face
Are you saying that
>gets stabbed
You've never had the need
>gets run over
To use guns before?
>gets blown up

TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR TAVISTOCK PORT ARTHUR

Thanks for your opinion. We disagree.

>What the fuck is a handgun

>You all fucking know that guns should be banned, none of you know a single person who ever had to use one. Noone needs a military grade assault rifle
You little fuck nut we need them to kill traitors/enemies.

Yes, there are a lot of ways you could kill yourself, Mohammad.
Try some of them out and tell us about the results.

For the right leaning: The 2nd Amendment is very important in America for the citizens. Everyone is aware of how corrupt of government can be and how disconnected the politicians are from the general population, even overseas. We need to be able to assure our own safety, as the government as proved time and time again that it simply cannot provide that.

For the left leaning: I'm a Native American living in Texas, which isn't nearly as bad as it sounds, so not only do most people around me probably have guns but gun ownership is kind of a big part of southern and Texan culture. Furthermore, in an age of well documented police brutality and citizen violence against minorities, you're seriously going to tell me I have no need to secure my own personal safety?
Furthermore; do you have any fucking idea how long police response time is if you do rely on them for help? In the major city I live in it's about 15-45 minutes. That doesn't help me or anyone at all when an emergency is happening in the now.

We should ban germans because historically all they do is start wars and fuck up the world

>Europoors trying to convince us to cuck ourselves like them

What about my Mini 30 do I get to keep that? It doesn't have as much scary plastic as the Assault Rifle 15.

Faggots and europoor mudshits just don't get it

Aloha snackbar to you too, germanistan.

guns are also a deterrent, you kraut faggot. break-ins are almost non-existent where i live because nearly every home has a gun. burglars go for soft targets, you dumb cuck.

yeah blah blah dont care about your magical fantasies.
Why should I get punished for other people's crimes? Not one of you evil liberals can explain that to me rationally.

Dude...just....
...no
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and tell you what you have is a Ruger Mini-14, shoots .223 (5.56mm). Don't you ever call it a Ruger AR again in your life.

AR stands for Armalite Rifle. Not Assault Rifle like so many neets have come to believe.

>There are ZERO reasonable arguments pro-gun
How about the fact that gun control doesn't reduce violence? GUN violence may go down, but in every case of gun crackdowns the overall murder rate stays the same or like in pic related, goes through the fucking roof.

Tell me, if less people are killed BY GUNS but the same or more people keep getting murdered... what have you accomplished?

I know this because I have one too. Pic rel

tl;dr it makes zero fucking sense to prevent the citizenry from defending themselves, especially when a majority of gun owners only own guns to for personal safety.

This doesn't even address things like hunting, where semi automatics do serve legitimate purposes. Being able to wipe out an entire group of deer might sound like hedonistic overkill, but if you live in Alaska or the more rural parts of the US and live off the land then it makes gathering food for the winter x10 easier.

ruger.com/products/ar556/models.html

Hey retard!

I want my gun barrel to be firmly on the minds of legislators as they set pen to paper.

FW the US still hasn't beaten Norway's high score.