PROPHECY

>Three branches will become one.

All branches of government will Make America Great Again.

>An island will drift away.

Brexit.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

Kim Jong-un's missiles, there was one specifically that fired in the night.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

The solar flare.

>Idols will speak and move about.

Harvey Weinstein and the Hollywood fallout. The idols are the False Idols of Hollywood that are now opening the can of worms.

Should we panic? Is it happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off Rothschild.

God bless the Empire of America
there will be no dissent
get rid of the constitution, "freedom" is a meme and just an excuse for degeneracy
God bless our King Trump; may he live forever

annnndddd lefty pol spotted.
kys libfag. you faggots never learn do you? you guys are easier to spot than menstrual blood on white pants.

>The star will gorge itself on clay
catalonia going independent
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
kinetic rod striking nkorea and reuniting peninsula
>An island will drift away
califarnia after big earthquake
>Three branches will become one
some countries like austria and germany will drop democracy for benevolent autocracy

Our Antichrist is almost here

elaborate

Wtf is VIRGIN

It's what your asshole was before a migrant held you face down in a pillow and fucked it.

>a fucking leaf

>people unironically claim "the star will gorge itself on clay" is not referencing the eclipse

>>The star will gorge itself on clay
>catalonia going independent

I think that's going to be China taking over a large chunk of North Korea.

The mystery of evil has even now begun to work within, only if that which now controls will be taken from the midst;

so satanists are behind black sun movement ?speak clearly

The star gorging itself on clay seems it could be many different things. Eclipse, Catalonia, China?

I can't. I'm sorry user. Please heed my warning now that the moon has passed the sun, the angel has spread it's wings.

There is no such thing as an antichrist as there wasn't ever really a christ. Its all bullshit.

It's a machine not a man.

and what happens next ?

Check'd for them double digits but you're still wrong kiddo

An AI living in the Moon... Where we go to his many mansions..

The end of free will.
Lockheed Martin.

>The star will gorge itself on clay
catalonia going independent

This makes absolutely no fucking sense friendo

>prophecy

>non-Biblical

yeah
no

>
where ?by who ?
it does ,check their flag

Why do secret societies, filled with Rich and powerful people, worship Lucifer then?

The star will gorge itself on clay is talking about Israel and its land expansion into greater Israel not a solar flare. When you gorge yourself you eat till you become fat. The Star of David on Israel’s flag represents the star and clay means land

I'll just spill it. They are building a quantum computer that can make predictions and give people accurate models of the future.

I have to go now.

Wow it's like these prophecies are so vague any bullshit can be shoehorned into one of them!

nothing new ,a.j. said that half year ago

Larping faggot

I've seen it. They're powering it on soon.

Bye.

earths flat

Thats a whole other story. Lucifer means bringer of light. It represented Venus. It was never "Satan" or adversary. Its all galactic politics beyond the minds of men like you or I because we were made to be unplugged from such truths. The elite believe they have the truths and one such "sure" escape from this karmic prison that is the Earth. That is through the blending of male/female energies using what little power we have to make contact with entities that want them to do their bidding. To ensure the continuation of this farms operation.

It is a farm. But the farm needs to be turned over as it has become overgrown.

>virgin mobile
kek

One of the most restrictive and dangerous gun control bills just got pushed by republicans. I don't think the three branches are becoming one to help the American people. No threads on pol about it all day really makes me think.

The Rod and the Ring is a well known ancient symbol of authority. The Ring symbolizes the boundaries of the realm that the monarch rules (the orb now since we know that the earth is a sphere, not a disc). The Rod symbolizes justice and proper measurement as well as authority, just as a scepter does.

^

Israel taking Golan heights u fucking

Alternately:
> Narrated Abu Hurairah: that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "A beast will emerge from the earth. With it shall be the ring of Sulaiman (Solomon) and the staff of Musa (Moses). It will brighten the face of the believer, and stamp the nose of the disbeliever with the ring, such that when the people gather to eat, it will be said to this one: 'O believer! and to that one: 'O disbeliever!'"
> —Jami' Al-Tirmidhi; English: Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3187; Arabic: Book 47, Hadith 3490[3]
Rod = Staff of Moses (Bronze Serpent)
Ring = Seal of Solomon (Star of David)

I guess if it's the ring, the realm, striking the rod, the authority, then that means a rebellion of the people against the authority.

If it's the Islam one then it's saying the end is nigh.

>The solar flare.

What solar flare? And what's the clay it will gorge on?

The 3 branches are the 3 abraham religions. Islam, Judaism and Christianity. Becoming one just means their satanic roots are revealed.

christfags btfo

>two voices will call out that all will hear
Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington both were (((suicided))) because they were going to name names regarding child abuse and trafficking

Guys this is an illuminati prophecy. It's not legit.

>considering anyone who uses a kek flag unironically an intelligent source and not sub-human trash
SHIGGY

Israel won't exist soon.

neck yourself or fuck off to either way, this isn't a pol thread and your prophecy shit is retarded. The only people that believe this shit are probably christfags. No I haven't read the thread, saged for completely off fucking topic

>the ravens will starve

friendly reminder, Ravens are symbolic for freedom.

www dot bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bush08a.htm

The Roman Piso (The true Authors of the New Testament) are directly related to the Windsors, and the Bush family.

amen

>I'm making a post about how my best friend/son/lover/dad/whatever was brutally murdered to cover up an ancient globe spanning satanic cannibalistic pedophile ring.
>Better set my mood to 'disgusted' so everyone will know I'm serious.