WTF is This Shit? Serbs Explain Yourselves

Serbian foreign minister sings a turkish song about turks enslaving balkan populations in front of islamist dictator erdogan

liveleak.com/view?i=6fd_1507731165

are serbs cucked too?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/22/europe/anis-amri-berlin-christmas-market/
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
youtube.com/watch?v=udJeE6NvUlc
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/policija-uhitila-dvije-djevojke-zbog-izazivanja-jednog-od-pozara-na-podrucju-benkovca-jedna-od-njih-priznala-zapalila-sam-brgud-jer-tamo-zive-srbi/6485902/
youtube.com/watch?v=u56OusNnEFU
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys
youtube.com/watch?v=amDs1pBEF64
youtube.com/watch?v=-kEVfZTJUR8
youtube.com/watch?v=v_0-Vc7uA4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They basically turkish rape babies. So its a family matter. I wouldnt get into this.

how come they hate bosnian muslims but love turkish muslims at the same time?

yes,fuck off now

Albanian-Turkish-Serb-Greek alliance incoming we will destroy the globalist Jews, merge Orthodoxy with Islam and conquer the cucked w*hite europeans.

based serbs tbqh
cry more e*rofaggots

based BLACK Greek (not wh*Te fake Greek)

Because subhumans have tiny brains and think in unpredictable patterns.

In regards to Bosnia it was due to nationalist reasons, the Bosnians wanted to split from Yugoslavia so the Serbs fought them. The whole remove kebab thing is a meme.

They just want to get into the good graces of Erdogan. Turkey is on the rise as a global power and they want a piece of the prosperity pie. Can't blame them, serbia is dirt poor and need all the help they can get.

This is what happens when isra- america interferes.

How is it a meme you fucking somali? They purged 8000 unarmed mudshits in Srebrenica. Dont believe every butthurt cr*at or roach you hear.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

A bosnian once fucked their mom doggy but he didn't cum in the asshole but on her back. Since that day they hate bosniaks. This is yugo reasoning tier

>puppet politicians represent the population
Whatever you say flaghider

>i get my news from cnn and bbc

hehehe its like he was trying to woo erdoroach
hahahaha so much for kebab removal
mmmmmmmmmm what a tasty kebab hehehehehehehe

Serbia confirmed for turk rapebabies

maaaaa broootherr

This sounds better then all the progressive western values desu senpai

>puppet politicians represent the population

who voted for puppet politicians?

~25% percent of the population

And stop pretending to be clueless and stupid

subhumans: the union

if other 75% were based then they would not let 25% take power

either way you're cucked

why are e*ropeans so buttblasted about this?
is it because they fear the Ottoman Warrior?

You can go kill yourself.

We don't like them. They were greeted only by Muslims from Novi Pazar. We hate Turks and there's not much we can do to prevent the guy who singed from singing. He just likes embarrassing himself and the entire country and has done it multiple times.

t. mentally ill suicidal Putinbot

The 25% don't vote for him because they want to be friends with Turks. They vote because they're forced to or are simply naive.

The roaches are gathering power and they can't stop them.

Papa came to visit. So it's natural the degenerate Serb is on his knees.

that sounds lovely

Balkanshits are the roaches

BASED SERVS

Amri was particularly close to one of those charged in November, BOBAN SIMEONOVIC, a German intelligence official told CNN.

The informant said SIMEONOVIC and another member of the network "were in favor of that and gave him a place to hide."

Members of the Abu Walaa network also discussed driving a truck full of gasoline with a bomb into a crowd, the police informant told investigators, according to the documents.

In late 2015 and early 2016, SIMEONOVICtried through his contacts at a mosque in the northern German town of Hildesheim to arrange logistics for Amri to leave the country, according to the files.

According to the police informant, SIMEONOVIC repeatedly stressed to followers in Germany that there was a "state of war" in the country. SIMEONOVIC and Abu Walaa "deem attacks justified, desire attacks, and support attackers," the informant stated.

How's that for "Kebab Removal"

LINK:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/22/europe/anis-amri-berlin-christmas-market/

Better than Jewish control tbqh famalam

t. glorious Bavarian nobility
will you take me on a tour of your family castles?

BLACKED

this sounds good actually

Youfags don't even have enough money to buy weapons.

That's rich coming from a ruski

history repeats itself. turkey will eventualy rise again. erdogan makes sure that the eu will stop talks for joining them.
panturcism and panislamism will be the tools for it

So Kurds will take over Turkey again?

Killing yourself anytime soon, poorfag failure? Lol, many discords and oldfags will have a laugh
Who's more pathetic:
toniblers?
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
or serve subhumans:
youtube.com/watch?v=udJeE6NvUlc

Kind of a special Olympic that will entertain Germanics and normal Europeans for ages to come. Europeans can't tell you apart and don't want to, because you are kind of a garbage just like chechens nobody wants to live with

>poorfag
but I'm rich!

Serbians are in no position to call Russian subhumans, Russians in the other hand are, they're far above you in every way.

>inb4 monkey

Yeah I know what I am,you little roach

2018=kurdocaust

thats not a rus, its a analbanian larping as a swiss, once you stop giving it yous it goes away

>confirmed sucidal subhuman
>rich
L
O
L

LOOSOJFJAKA

German asocial neet scum has better welfare than you will ever achieve in your pathetic life
kek at you roach or whatever you say

you may pretend that your kind is any different from Albos, but it isn't

same IQ

same brown mongrel look

same subhuman scum nobody wants to live with

fucking blow yourself up somewhere in Berlin - you probably have a cousin or two planning something like that

>German asocial neet scum has better welfare than you will ever achieve in your pathetic life
personal experience?

If it's true it's probably the most pathetic shit I've seen.
Holy fuck.

Joke is on you, because I can take bennies (I don't) and live in Serbia like a fucking king banging trashy serbgypsy hookers and swimming in your pathetic piss beer that you serve in plastic

L fucking MAO.

Turkish genetics and communism not even once

kys or better yet, visit Russian radicals your sorry ass is so pathetically scared off lol

Regional power with 1/3rd of their population wanting to split off. Severe divide in population secular against jihadists and an economy that is slowing down down down down.

fpbp

Must be done again. 700,000 is not enough
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/policija-uhitila-dvije-djevojke-zbog-izazivanja-jednog-od-pozara-na-podrucju-benkovca-jedna-od-njih-priznala-zapalila-sam-brgud-jer-tamo-zive-srbi/6485902/

Kill all Serbs including civilians

I want to breed a Tatar woman

>mfw a joint turk-serb army invades us

kys albanian subhuman

sage

Too weak, add Pakistan and Iran in the alliance.

>when your low iq is limited to several phrases

LALALALOLOLOLOLOL

that pic was made BY ITALIAN subhuman mongrel whom I humiliated and told to fuck off from Germanic lands and Germanic discussions

the same subhuman roach like kind that can't comprehend that people not wanting live next to you IS FINE

>damage control

sage

>it goes again
serve subhuman

you may pretend that you are human, but you aren't

because all serbs are subhumans

sage

Aaahahahaha . The kebab removers my asshole.

“I feel like home in Serbia” Erdogan

More like no brain faggots against villagers . Uh no someone attacked our citt for
1 day . Better surrender . Nice warriors the serbs

Relax you retards, if you knew anything about politics then you would know this is a smart move. Serbia is locked by NATO countries and has a shit GPD. Serbia needs to improve their country one way or another

Za Dom!
youtube.com/watch?v=u56OusNnEFU [
Time to open up Jasenovac

god damn all you niggers are retarded as fuck

Better just to kill all Serbs and make it Greater Croatia.

>Serbia in 2000-s
Nationalists who tell the EU to go fuck it self. Hate everyone arround them.

>Serbia in 2017
Get a Croatian Dyke as PM, bend over to host Turks and shill to enter the EU.

Miloš, what the hell happened? When did the Swedes invade you?

I know we said we wanted less tensions with you guys but that didn't mean we'd want to see you this cucked...

This... this would be unstoppable...

> Islamic conviction
> Turkish militarism
> Serbian perseverance
> Albanian insidiousness and subterfuge
> Greek food and culture
> Orthodox endurance vs. war exhaustion

This.... this mutant Empire... might conquer the world...

Anyway I doubt this retard would sing a song about turkey invading them. If he did well.... that’s embarrassing

Servia always been like this.

Serbian """""nationalism"""""" is mixing with subbuman gypsies, armenans and greeks as long as they are orthodox

Serbs or Sebia never did a removal on racial basis - only on some gay ass shit like religion, state loyalty etc. You WUZ NOT some glorious fighting race. Serbians (and BULGARians) have THE WORST record on anti-ciganism. The only races to not genocide or oppress cigans. Some even interbred with them. Most of the cigans in Serbia that became socially accepted are ashamed of their cigan ancestry so they present themselves as Serbs. It's mostly the case with the less pigmented examples.

Take a look, """"Serbian"""" cigans and those pretending to be Serbs:
Dragoljub Ackovic - politician
Zorica Brunclik - singer
Rajko Djuric - politician
Dragan Kojic Keba - singer
(E)Mina Kostic - singer
Saban Saulic - singer
Svetlana Aleksic (Zilha Ramizai)

Or this fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Why didn't Arkan kill him? He desecrates Serbian ethnonationalism by singing any war themed song

tl; dr- genocide cigans and anyone with a drop of cigan blood

And only THEN you can dare to speak about removal

sage

Holy fuckno wonder this region is fucked . We are being controled by gypsies in disguise

>when you are a subhuman gypsy trash incapable of disproving facts about your shithole of a country so you just scream MUH ALBOS

>still having damage control and using his stale pastas as arguments
sage

>post FACTS about Serb subhumans
>Serb subhumans CAN'T disprove shit

>if i spam a meme enough times it becomes a fact
>the reasoning of albanian subhuman

>are serbs cucked too?

No dumb shitskin

Also we don't want YOU in serbia

>Albanian-Turkish-Serb-Greek
Redundant as fuck, next time just say Turkish

No you can't. Keep your subhuman genetics OUT of serbia

It should be illegal for you to mix with dinarics

It'll be complete brown though and you have to accept all white boys being converted to Islam to fight in their army and white girls being married off to officials and high ranking local community members like last time.

Vučić and his lapdogs are under Mutter Merkel's command, don't be surprised by them.

Literally in the same text:
>These arrangements are a folk memeory rather than attested by literary sources.

Serbs are cucked disproven These subhumans jump on the serb hate bandwagon but irl shit their pants when they are near serbs

Facts:

- "Dayton agreement". Serbs cleansed all of Bosnia and ripped it to Serbia
- Milosevic cleansed kosovo in 2 weeks.

It took the entire western world banding together to make serbs stop. Serb might was demonstrated in the 90s

on the top of that those stories are used to boil blood in people to fight off turks in the time of uprisings

Literally worse than arabs desu ne.

BLACKS, CHINAMEN, ARABS AND GYPSIES ARE WELCOME IN SERBIA
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M

Serv animals bow to Koreans
youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys

youtube.com/watch?v=amDs1pBEF64
Serbs way of thinking Portugal in latin
sebonia serbonia serbiona serbia
yea yea Portugal is Serbia
*facepalm*

youtube.com/watch?v=-kEVfZTJUR8
Their best academic told that they had great ships and traveled to scandinavia and from there to america
facts.
Serbian history 101

youtube.com/watch?v=v_0-Vc7uA4g
they are biggest kebab enablers, they also saved the ottoman empire from collapsing back then

Aye, also that's where the folk custom 'prvi mačići se bacaju u vodu' comes from supposedly, kill your firstborn, it might be a Turk.

You think it's a joke?

do a fucking DNA test and there will be "south asian", "greek", "caucasus" or "west asian"

mongrel filth

>albanian subhuman projecting this hard

The subhumans can visit but we will never mix with you

We shouldn't mix with EUROPEANS because they are european either. All europeans are inferior and subhuman compared to serbs.

This guy Marjanovic is 7'3.

That's 2.20cm. How can non-Serbs compete?

Slavko Vranes stands bigger at 7′ 6″

I want the dinaric master race to stay pure from other filth

I don't care if you're anglo or jewish and think you are better.

We will only welcome Croats, Bosnians and Montenegrins in Serbia.

Genetics > butthurt Serb subhuman

Yes . Whatever makes you sleep at night . Fucking gipsy slav . Lmao

QUINTESSENTIALL ARYAN

saved

fucking scum

>still projecting his butthurtness towards us
stay assblated :^)

says 83 iq subhuman

You are retarded, greekshit.

Why are most serbs so pathetic they must photoshop everything to make themselves look good?