GUYS WE GOT A LIVE ONE! ANTI TRUMPER PUSHES MAN OFF CHICAGO CTA TRAIN PLATFORM pt.3

Twitter.com/neurodebris HUGE ANTI TRUMPER SNAPPED he pushed a guy off a train platform back in August, buried in the news until today. his twitter is all unhinged #Resistance crap it's still live! nbcchicago.com/news/local/man-charged-attempted-murder-pushing-cta-blue-line-450261403.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dnainfo.com/chicago/20171010/downtown/pushed-onto-cta-blue-line-tracks-chad-estep/?utm_content=buffer37087&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=DNAinfoCHI
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:neurodebris cta&src=typd
archive.is/sqejP
archive.is/09tQM
youtube.com/watch?v=rtELsDZiYII
instagram.com/inviteloveinvitelove/
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-blue-line-attack-alert-20170906-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

possible motive: motive. He thought the victim had a nazi tattoo.

the victim in the video explains that the guy who pushed him on the train tracks was "staring and point at him".

the CTA pushing happened on August 1st, and here he is days earlier july 27th in response to the healthcare vote saying "We will not forget what happens here tonight." oh fuck

bump

security footage of Alt-Left attempted murderer jumping turnstile. dnainfo.com/chicago/20171010/downtown/pushed-onto-cta-blue-line-tracks-chad-estep/?utm_content=buffer37087&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=DNAinfoCHI his lawyer is trying to calim he dindu nuthin'!! “I’ve seen the stills from the video, and they’re not very clear," the defense attorney told Cook County Judge Michael Clancy. “There’s no video of this happening, judge. ... We have a 34-year-old young professional who’s just starting off his career. ... He has absolutely no criminal history. ... There’s absolutely nothing to suggest any violent behavior in his past or in his future.” holy shit!!

HOLY SHIT THE CTA DROVE HIM OVER THE EDGE! dude was obsessed >>>>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:neurodebris cta&src=typd

i took 1 look and had a feeling it was some soyboy liberal snapping becuase "trump's america" and lo and behold.. Twitter.com/neurodebris

I'll give it a bump while I read

dude is a classic antiwhite liberal who probably snapped and pushed the first white dude he saw

>That weak face
>Chad

“He never said one word. There was a sort of empty, glossy look in his eye.’’ and Then he does the weirdest thing. He has this blank look on his face and he starts pacing back and forth," Benedict said. "It was like a lion looking at his prey, that’s kinda what it looked like to me."

>34 year old
>starting off his career
Typical "intellectuals"

yeah...i don't thing he was joking about the "punishing" a trump voter

That’s what you notice? Not that he’s balding at 34 and that that’s very visible on a fucking cctv snapshot?

This may shock you, but Chad has existed as a name long before you found your favoritest meme.

I live in Massachusetts. It's not the baldness I notice in a crazyman's eyes. It's the same facial features over and over again.

The crazed cuck is like a slav. They're white but there's just something different in them that you can see.

Chad's defense attorney, Vadim Glozman is saying that the video of Chad jumping the blueline turnstile isn't clear and his client is innocent. i have here an archive of Chad Estep's numerous grievances against the CTA where he namechecks the Cta Blueline as a "dumpster on rails". he's not getting away with this. vid shows it's is clearly him

MKULTRA reciever in the perp's brain. They're testing the towers.

>The Virgin Chad

archive.is/sqejP my fault forgot archive

How do you get to this point? How do you get to this level of mental detachment? In all my years of travelling, I only encounter this shit here in America and I (nor does anyone else) understand how it happened.

>what is police
>what is law and order
>what is case closed

MIL resident who voted for Trump here.

You've never been to the middle east or China?

>Cta Blueline as a "dumpster on rails"

How is the blue line any worse than the rest? If anything it goes through more good parts of the city than any other line.

What is he expecting comfy metra trains?

i gotta be honest. (non-political)

I hate when people stand so close to the edge of a train platform. Don't they realize some fucking psychopath would push them? I almost want to blame the victim for this. You'd have to be right on the fucking edge for some limp-wristed pansy to be able to push you off the fucking platform.

>China
No
>Middle East
Never had a reason to go, hopefully never do

I've been to SK and Japan. Even throughout Europe, I never met or saw a single SJW. I just don't get how people get to this point.

comment from earlier thread: "The fact this guy is a doctor (or studying to be a doctor) makes this much worse.

If the healthcare system becomes tainted by political motivations - whether it's left-wing doctors and nurses mistreating right-wing patients, or right-wing doctors and nurses mistreating lefties - all bets are off, and the system comes to a crashing halt.

Under these circumstances, given his career choice, he *especially* deserves to be punished for his assault and attempted murder hate crime." someone almost died because of this V-neck wearing soyboy faggot! if the people didnt help that guy up he would be dead, or electrified by the third rail, just because this cocksucker can't handle his candidate losing or the sight of a random white person. so fucking angry, Sup Forums

When do politics come up in doctor visits? Our health care has enough problems aside from somehow bringing political bias into it. Our health care is largely controlled by insurance companies and pharma companies who make a disgusting amount of money.

Bump

His account is kill. Hope you archived it.

Kikes control media, entertainment, and education. This cuck was probably indoctrinated by his family and then reinforced by the rest of his environment. Then he finished his brainwashing with 8 years of advanced kike brainwashing at university.

So he's raised thinking that certain people are always victims and helpless. He's also been made weak and helpless. When he feels his side losing he can't cope and snaps.

Yeah this fucking faggot had an amazing life. I hope he gets raped by niggers every night in prison while his wife gets gang banged (consensually) by neo Nazis.

archive.is/09tQM
chad railing against whites archive.is/sqejP chad's unhinged rants against the CTA train system, namechecking the BLUELINE as a "dumpster on wheels" (he pushed the man off of the Washington blueline stop!) previous threads with more screenshots

>tfw he'll become an abused hole for Aryan Brotherhood meatheads in order to stay alive in prison.

>I and my wife

who's someone that can blow this story up. not saying it's conclusive that he snapped because of something trump did, just want to point out a young neuroscientist with a hot wife with a PHD can go to this : “He never said one word. There was a sort of empty, glossy look in his eye.’’ and Then he does the weirdest thing. He has this blank look on his face and he starts pacing back and forth," Benedict said. "It was like a lion looking at his prey, that’s kinda what it looked like to me." his friends/family prob know something and while it isn't 58 dead in Vegas, he almost killed someone

>SK
>Never met a single SJW
They have an entire government entity department dedicated to shutting down "misogyny" in video game culture.

>Chinese are the biggest domestic threat of China
It's almost like the natives should be the majority of the crime. Weird when we look at it per-capita.

Are they sliding

if you are saying this is a slide thread, it's possible to inform other of Alt Left ppl losing it and read about the Awan brothers as well. this isn't one of those "what do we do with the _____ problem derp" bullshit posts the other NEETS post about every day

Whenever I tell people we live in some fictional psychological horror cyberpunk dystopia, all ever see is how they stare at me as if I'm some strange creature that crawled out of the sewers. I fucking hate this world sometimes.

Slavs are white you liberal massivetwoshits nigger.

You fucktard

Chinese are still criminals

>Bald spot

Kek like pottery

>cheats public transit fee
>has opinions about politics

Lmao

>I and my wife

Does the wife's son have an opinion on this?

also FYI Tom Petty has been spiritcooking since 1989, just like Marina Abravomic. According to Marina Abramovic, if the ritual is performed in an art gallery, it is merely art, but if the ritual is performed privately, then it represents an intimate spiritual ceremony. youtube.com/watch?v=rtELsDZiYII check out his daughter's instagram >>instagram.com/inviteloveinvitelove/

t. Ryan Ilyavovich

Chad trying to get it started. Good God, my balls are so fucking blue, start the race war already.

Try to find his reddit account or his fetlife account by searching for usernames similar to his twitter handle. Im at work or else i would.

I know, I was around when the first pizzagate shit got discovered. And here we are getting the "it's just art" in the most government and media sanctioned "it was just a prank dudebro" way ever.

>residing inside your mother in law
Degenerate.

As Jordan Peterson said in his recent lectures, compassion can easily turn murderous.

People think of compassion as weak, but when you look with eyes of compassion, everyone becomes either someone fragile to be protected, or a prey animal who has to be destroyed to protect the children.

Think of a bear protecting its cubs.

bump faggots

creepy beta face, sneaky never turned a girl on, nothing appealing about creepy, sneaky, numale looking sjw scrawny white men, gross

yeh now since ive been here im super careful in the normie world really makes you think how many times you've met some fuck head that was unbelievably difficult for no reason and they were a non white or a white looking numale/liberal,

>whether it's left-wing doctors and nurses mistreating right-wing patients, or right-wing doctors and nurses mistreating lefties - all bets are off, and the system comes to a crashing halt.

i think its been happening for a while now, just a guess that it was mostly lefties doing the mistreating but probably not anymore this will escalate, we all know how this is going to end

i use that train station sometimes, i haven't heard 1 warning sign news report, nothing! just read that this was reported back in August but "CTA and CPD do not believe there is any risk to the traveling public," what the FUCK? he pushed a dude off the tracks and PREVENTED him from getting back on until others intervened. chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-blue-line-attack-alert-20170906-story.html im trying not to sperg out, but it smells like cover up