Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Future Episode Title:
> Episode 20: Wilhelm van Astrea
Will our man finally get some love in the anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58154958
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y9PrCA86oE
desuarchive.org/a/thread/144399791/#144408497
youtube.com/watch?v=HIgkGkZxC2g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0kemRMd9EfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His anime design already ruined him.

OH PLEASE DONT LET ME DIE

READY FOR YOUR TOUCH

Isn't it episode 21?

What's her endgame?

I can paste an extract from a summary written in spanish if you don't believe me.

Probably a swimming pool of candy or some shit.

Re:Zero BD1
>Audio:
>. Japanese LPCM 2.0 (1536 kbps, 48 kHz, 16-bit) (Audio Commentary)
Subs when?

Well if that's true, i guess the LN toned down the death. He still freezes him slowly and makes a point to taunt him about how long it'd take for him to truly die like that.

Maybe, but what is said in is from the LN too.

it will be okay user

They did improve from when he was first introduced.

>kill me please

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58154958

Can anyone show me an example of eyes that have seen death/killed

MODS

I guess Subaru feels more like a son to Wilhelm than his own son if you consider how much of a piece of shit Heinkel is.

How the hell did he turn out that way anyways? I mean, the child from a sword saint and a swordsman who can beat said sword saint just from pure training and determination, would have turned out a better person than this.

They got one last chance. They CANNOT ruin this face.

That was only shown in the extra volumes no? I doubt they'd show the full extent of his past in the main anime.

I-is he the master swordsman???

If you're talking about the one Otto said that was killed by the whale expedition party, then no, that was his late wife, Therezia the past sword saint. He could beat her in 1v1 combat though.

No, he is also in volume 7 illustrations. The kissing is also in volume 7

Oh ok. I thought the extra volume was the one going into detail about it.

Diving into a pool of gold coins in a Scrooge McDuck manner.

OVA for this chapter when?

Holy shit. This is such a heart breaker.

It's more bittersweet than heart breaker.

I guess you're right but still, that guilt they have. Rigel being surprised to learn that her mother had a sister. Even if this is a sweet AU I have a feeling this will be touching on those areas and really stir things up here.

But gold is not a liquid. It's a great many pieces of solid matter that form a hard floor-like surface.

>inb4 Rem AU last chapter
>Subaru dies and goes back to that same fork road

This will be so fucking unforgivable.

>rem sacrificed ram again
sasuga worst girl

Just imagine the author bringing up Emilia in the AU when Rigel asks about dad's past.

OH PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE

WAITING FOR YOUR TOUCH

Except she didn't.
What if it happens at around the same time that Rem comes back? On another note, I'm pretty curious as to how the Sage is supposed to be able to help her. It's not like she's suffering from an injury or curse that prevents her from waking up, is it? It's more like her memories and name are no longer held within her, so how do you fix that without fetching them and shoving them back in?

Do you just have to make up a new name until you can get the original back?

Dont

Echidna did say the sage was a rather unreliable method.

The Anime has surpassed the Manga?

Yeah, that's what's making me wonder if it's not so straightforward a fix and might produce an incomplete or imperfect result, so that they're still going to have to kill Gluttony to get the last bits working right.

>manga
>not LN
fuck off secondaries

Its WN you dolt

>MU is suffering
>Emilia AU is suffering
>Rem AU is suffering

Healing when?

Once the battle was finished, Thearesia regained her reason in Wilhelm's arms, and both Wilhelm and Thearesia told each other that they loved each other, and subsequently her body crumbled to ashes.
Another detail is how her last wish was for her family to reconcile.
It will never come true.

rem is ugly

>Rem ends up like Wilhelm's wife

Just imagine her crumbling in his arms

Nah. That's too simple. Too short. I want to see something which creates more ambivalent and uncomfortable feelings, rather than a simple "fuck you for thinking good things could happen". Something where she's awake and active, but it's not clear how much of her original self is actually there for the time being. Where you're not sure if it's really Rem at all.

Because Heinkel likes to take the easy way out.

Reminder that youtube.com/watch?v=1Y9PrCA86oE will start playing right after Emilia says Who is Rem? in the last episode.

Heinkel is the Subaru equivalent of that world. But unlike Subaru who got his shit together Heinkel never did.

The guy got beat by his own son when Reinhardt was only 5 years old.

Dear lord that would be horrendous

>Echinda AU Emilia becomes nothing but a doll
>MU Rem becomes nothing but a doll

Is this it? Is this how it will all end?

Holy shit, what a faggot.

I thought it was going to be "Wishing" sung by Rem that's gonna play in the last episode

Jesus Christ. I just can't imagine how Subaru would suddenly be reminded of his failure.

Fuck the sage. Kill that shit talking Ley.

whats emilia AU about?

Let's make it better by having her be the one to brutally tear Ley apart, all while he's using the original Rem's personality and reacting as she would have. Maybe even have him say Rem's final farewells to Subaru, just to fuck with him some more.

Hey at least MU and Emilia AU are straight forward.

Rem AU slowly kills you when they touch those subjects that never should be spoken.

That's gonna be in the next episode you dummy.

It's not actually Emilia AU.

It's Echidna AU since Subaru takes her offer and then he goes on a blind quest to make everything fucking perfect. He became Nihilistic about his life and he just killed himself over and over just so he could get stronger. He lost himself, and Emilia craved for his attention when he started acting very distant. Eventually imitating Rem just from the things Subaru described to her.

Nope. There's no OP and ED for next episode.

Adding to what the user above said:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/144399791/#144408497

But "Wishing" is just an insert song.

Nah. We need to have them try to restore the original personality at some point. Only for the result to be a fusion that doesn't do much to make things less awkward and uncomfortable.

I want to fuck Subaru!

possible rape

Go back to sleep Rem.

Jesus fuck that depressing

Yes but the last episode

Never! I will never be forgotten as long as Subaru is alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIgkGkZxC2g did any one post this yet?

Subaru is very often not alive.

p...perhaps but he always figures out how to do things in the end!

That's a pretty good AU that explains why abusing his looping to reach the most efficient solution just doesn't work.

Subaru need to both do things on his own and rely on others.

Healing never

I seriously don't understand why people think return by death is something that determines the future and outcome when really, putting your life on the line is what really matters in the end. If you devalue life in loops, you essentially lose value in yourself. When self-worth is one of the themes in this series.

Is this coming out C90 or something?

>Subaru firmly reject that notion and says he is helping Emilia because it was his original goal, not as a mean for awaking Rem.

People say the same in MU. Guess it never changes.

Well at least we have Beatrice

>because I returned for this

DAMN. Holy shit. That is fucking disgusting.

I hope they animate the 4th Rem AU. And also the Echidna AU in the future just so people will shut up about the same damn questions all over and over again.

1. Anastasia, Felt
2. Crusch
3. Priscilla
4. Emilia

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0kemRMd9EfM

New Re:Petit is out, this time with Priscilla.

I wonder if they will have a chibi Wilhelm. Maybe a young version?

seconded need an answer pls!

>Rem AU experiences bitter-sweetness the moment arc 6 appeared.

I wonder what that spells for the MU. Come to think of it, there was bitter-sweetness in the first chapter as well. Compared to the ones released in the 4th and 5th arc.

Is the 6th arc going to end up as suffering as arc 3?