Why does pol hate eminem?

Why does pol hate eminem? youtu.be/SW-BU6keEUw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFzR_FOTq2I
youtu.be/w81FcAfqgKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked and kek'd

Because he's a liberal shill and a degenerate heroin junkie...dude looks older than Trump in his 40's than Donald is at 70

because he's 50 years old, still trying to be edgy and thinks of himself as the YHWH of rap

2 scoops

coffee pot

Alestor Crowley!

What muthafucka what!!!!

SOMEONE EDIT THW TRUMP DISS! IT COULD BE SO FUNNY. The part where he messes up and says "ahhh ima stop" keep cutting to that after splicing gidbberish together and keep cutting top the black people behind him like they think it sounds amazing. KEK pls

Sup Forums is and always has been a juggalo board.

>white
>wants to ba a nigger
>why pol hate eminem

He sold the fuck out. He was better when he was pissed off at the world. He got rich and became a useful idiot for the establishment.

I understand he owes his success to whoever pushed him so hard, or that he's blackmailed with something nasty, but once a cuck always a cuck. He irreversibly destroyed himself with attacks on Trump.

eminem is a well known homo hater, more than your average person who just thinks it's degenerate. he prolly lost a bunch of money and his agent told him shilling for liberals would help him get gigs. he's a windsock.

ICP is gayer than cum on a moustache.

He looks like one of those kids with that aging disease

I keep seeing references to some diss rap but I don't care. Just like i refuse to eat a turd I refuse to listen to brainwashing shit called hip hop or rap.

I highly doubt ICP and their fans could use this board. Hell, they don't even know how fucking magnets work.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFzR_FOTq2I

>Sup Forums is one person

no-talent wigger

this honestly

Lol, so many triggered trumptards here

>builds a career on making fun of celebrity women
>STOP BULLYING HILLARY, DRUMPF
Fuck this two-faced, negrofied, lookin' like an aids victim, cuckolded by his girlfriend, hair-dying, gulty white faggot.

His music is garbage and he has no talent

How can you hate a livng meme?
youtu.be/w81FcAfqgKY

>Sup Forums is and always has been a juggalo board

What a coincidence, around the same time ricegum tried to do a diss track on idubbbz. And both have to do with a non black trying to do a rap song against a white person. Was em inspired by ricegum?

Because hes a faggot shill.

He's a degenerate faggot.

He manages to be a cuck, degenerate, ape, and milquetoast all at the same time.

>go to Olive Garden
>comped spaghetti
>we high rollin' niggas

Listen to the chorus of Rap God without blowing your brains out. I double dare you

eminem is a degenerate, nigger loving wigger

>This video is unavailable
what?

Pretty much this.
Although I've hated him since he first became famous. He is the OG cuck.

At first he was just talking shit at Drumph. Now he's talking shit directly to Drumph supporters like me. Fuck him, I'd truck of peace his faggot ass if I saw him around here.

The better question is who is this fuck?