JoJo thread

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Is the kid autistic? He seems slow.

2nd for best boy

I was a small person with black hair long before I knew about JoJo, same with my taste for black+orange and black+sky blue clothing.
Now I've just accepted my fate.
I'm saving up for a RC-Plane to paint like aerosmith too.

where bd ost

Would you a Yuke?

A real life Narancia.
I'm so glad I was born.

>speed rating: B

i dont know whether its lazy how you just squashed the "okuyasu" into there or genius

It's a bit hard to maintain the skinny figure, but I try,
should I actually bother doing my hair or is it more-narancia if i just let it become greased manlet hair

Who
>doesn't have anything to do all friday night except shitpost about jojo
here?

CHIC-A CHERRY COLA

this ed is fucking stuck in my head

Everyone

who
>doesn't have anything to do on any night except shitpost about jojo
here

Who
>has work at 5am every saturday and friends hang out and have fun without you
here?

I think the hair should be a little greasy but not too much.
Keep it up though man, you're doing great work.
I post here everynight not just Friday.

Who
>doesn't have anything to do his entire life except disappoint others
here?
Yeah this too.

I don't think so. Have you ever talked to a middle schooler? They're all pretty dumb

I had forgotten how pitiable fatty is.

Almost feel bad he's gonna blow up

I feel like I was smarter in middle/high school

I certainly made better decisions

>playing blazblue with friends while waiting for new ep to come out every friday night
feels good man

I can't really remember any specific decisions I made when I was 12 except I made some dumb ass remark in a history class about how I was fat.

Ok, Swimming really helps getting that "skinny but not muscley" figure

People always criticize Araki for sameface, but I recognize that Kira right away.

Araki's samefacing didn't start until about part 7.

Can you imagine if all the Jojos go to the same highschool? I would love to see how they all interact with each other, like Jospeh picking fight with Jotaro because all the prank he would pull off on him.

Is Jotaro still Jolyne's dad.

Shit taste coming through

Also changed some of the 2nd to last row

Jolyne would be wider than a fucking hallway

I'd like to see Narancia in a swimsuit.

Well, fatty actually is pretty clever in battle, like when he had harvest gather leaves to hide himself. Hes just never had friends before, and doesn't know how to act around them. Its pretty common for fat kids to be awkward in social situations, bullying and stuff.

>trying to force myself to sleep when im not tired so i can wake up, go to work, and try not to punch somebody in the face

feels bad man

Oi vey.

One thing I like the anime > the manga is how the actor's delivery of dialogue help convey the characters better (I read duwang. Fatty was a cheap hot head who paid the price for having a spikey scalp.

Finally an episode without a dumb ass texture filter

Why is Jorge Joestar off the fucking rails with its shit

>tfw I never hated fatty and even thought his interactions with Josuke and Okuyasu were kind of touching
>tfw his fate

I don't know why this is one of the things about Jojo that gets me so bad.

With how much he's done it, I wonder how fast Araki can draw these now.

ahh shit, i just now realize how my post could be interpreted

I meant that I feel like I was smarter as a highschooler than I am now. All the weed smoking, late nights, and what not

Yes and no. They are two different characters. They don't know the other exist.

Oh and half way into the school year, we got another jojo transferring into the school.

Actually pretty good taste desu although that all star main WEW LAD that's tough.

Is my taste good?

what is this and why do i want all of them to climb on my dick and pleasure me?

>you will never be this smug about getting over on someone

Are you implying they don't just appear on the page?

I'm still trying to find a good orange black swimsuit, they're all stupid or something jotaro would cream his jeans over

Rule 63 Sex Pistols. They're volleyball players who attack by spiking bullets instead of kicking them, IIRC from what people in other threads have said.

Shigechi died without ever scoring, because Josuke and Okuyasu cockblocked him when he tried to buy a slut

Crew's questionable
Stands are literally the most standard of the standard
I don't think that stand was that bad.
It's pretty average/slightly above average

>Implying Jolyne would be anything but tighter than a late turn
It doesn't matter though because she's a buttslut.

>being this safe with your favorite Stand choices
>hating Dragon's Dream

You can do better, user.

Pretty good. I still don't get the hate for the mid Part 6 fights when everything from the first half of 3 and anything that isn't a Dio or Pillar Man fight from 1 and 2 exist but it's still good.

She would probably flirt with Joseph because he is a bad boy, or Jonathan, because she want to corrupt him.

Mista stand

The same but now its transvestite volleyball players

Jotaro spends all day beating everyone up who hits on her but is too autistic to have a proper conversation himself.

Jolyne would skip class to hide out in the bathroom stalls and let any boy that walked in deposit their cum in her

I like this concept

i was wondering if we'd get a smug shigechi before he gets blown to smitheroons

Meanwhile Irene is constantly getting into awkward situations when people mistake her for her doppelganger

How do people actually like fatty? He might be pitiable and cute but he immediately turns on his friends and starts acting like a cunt.

but she has to compete with giorno who is doing the same thing in the next stall over

I'm shit at the game I just like riding a horse in a fighting game

kinda bland with the stands, but i'd hang out with you

I feel like I was the only person who pitied Shigechi before now
Maybe reading not duwang subs helped a lot

Joseph and Jolyne would be an A+ team, all kinds of motherfucking shenanigans.

The animation director for the anime posted more fanart, this time of Reimi playing with young Rohan.

He's like 11 or something dude.

I don't like him I just sort of felt bad for him.

Joseph's the type of guy who would put fart cushions on the teacher's table and pin the blame on someone else.

He's a kid.

Keep looking man you'll find one. Good luck on your quest to become Narancia man.
It's moments like these that make me happy to be alive.

>friends went to Six Flags today
>had to work 5am-5pm today

And? I knew how to be a good friend at that age. They teach you sharing in fucking pre-school.

I always thought he was a huge dick and I was glad when he died because if he continued to be in the story I'd die. I read the duwang version, though.

>in grade school
>doesn't know anything about life
>hasn't experienced anything
>never had friends
>first real friends make him really happy
>dies thinking about protecting his mom and dad and helping Josuke and Okuyasu showing how much he loved them
>not feeling bad for fatty
You're Autistic if you don't at least feel a shred of pity or sadness for him.

She's just my type, if only I were born 15 years earlier.

He's just a kid and he wasn't even THAT bad. He could easily have grown out of or been taught out of his bad traits. Plus Josuke and Okuyasu were taking advantage of him anyway.

hopefully looking like him won't immediately throw me in the line of fate that is fence-stabby-fun-time
where the hell am I going to find that bondage looking shirt

r8 me senpai

>first real friends make him really happy
>tries to steal from and kill them
That's evil.

How old is Fatty supposed to be again?

He's socially autistic

Hot topic probably. Look up goth shirts for women on google and just wear one of those.

Well I am autistic and feel some pity for him.

Still kind of a douchebag though, with all the compliments going to his head.

>>tries to steal from and kill them
So does every other character in part 4.

>Plus Josuke and Okuyasu were taking advantage of him anyway.

People always try to say this but I don't seen how. They refused his money so that it wouldn't feel like a bought friendship and they could be real friends. And then they heap legitimate praise on him and then help him use his ability to gain even MORE wealth.

And then they still let him half a majorty of the earnings and only take quarter slices themselves.

For least favourite fight I only picked from stand fights, because picking on Doobie, Jack the Ripper, or the Mafia dude from Part 2 just seems silly. Out of all of the Stand parts, Dragon's Dream was the only one I was really bored through. The early Part 3 ones were kind of simple and iffy, but interesting because stands were still new.

I really love the Part 5 crew, they're the highlight of the part for me. A bunch of nutcase delinquents with lots of fun downtime segments, and the lengths they're willing to go to win sometimes is admirable.

Jolyne, Hermes, and F.F. are characters I love but as a crew I feel they're underused. Stone Ocean is Jolyne and Pucci's part full stop.

It was tough picking the Part 5 crew over the crusaders and the Part 4 lads. But I guess I felt like I wasn't giving Part 5 enough love in the chart.

As for the safe stand choices, what can I say. I really really like the boss stands and all the protagonist stands. None of the minor stands really come close to me.

Second year of middle school is like 12 right?

like 11.
he's early-middle school.

Hot topic probably, or any other "goth" places

But they repented before death.

>tries to steal from them and kill them
To be fair they tried to take advantage of him, then chased him down, then he warned them multiple times to stop and they still hunted him down with their punch ghosts. He was not evil, just misguided, I'm also pretty sure he wasn't actually going to kill them.

I'm not a Fatty fan but he really didn't do much worse than anything Yukako or Hazamada did and at least he has the excuse of being a lonely kid with no understanding of social manners suddenly being given super abilities, and the first people who you meet and share the same abilities immediately want to take advantage of you. It doesn't excuse what he did, but it explains it. And he was on the path to improvement before dying.

Shigechi is one of the few florgiven villains in Part 4 that actually deserved being forgiven

Imagine being the only girl in a class full of male Jojo's, while also having the weakest stand of them all.

Joseph using Hermit Purple to see visions of Jolyne changing

I hate middle schoolers so I guess that would make sense. Children are fucking unbearable.

Part V's crew is objectively the best in JoJo.

Favorite animal is a strange choice, but pretty good.

I didn't mean functioning autistic I mean't meme autistic. You're not meme autistic user.

>i have to look in hot topic
Pucci give me strength

second year of japanese middle school would be ~14 years old